4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks, can you also tell me all the flame spots? I know, queensland and beach and maybe I got a few others by mistake, don't remember. And what does SP stand for? SEN Points?

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
Holy Shit! I think I accidentally got all the flames!
And regarding the SEN thing, you said "Liddell Cemetery (SP < 5 maybe)"
my question was what does SP stand for in that context. I thought it was Sen Points, but thanks for that explanation.
Edit: what do you do to trigger end, do you kill, do you make love, do you die to the boss? Cause I killed her with < 0 SEN and I got Exclusive End

Jul 20, 2019
Holy Shit! I think I accidentally got all the flames!
And regarding the SEN thing, you said "Liddell Cemetery (SP < 5 maybe)"
my question was what does SP stand for in that context. I thought it was Sen Points, but thanks for that explanation.
Story Progression, gauged by ammounts of fog cleared (check the torch above the white door in Dream Library)

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I've noticed in the gallery there is a caterpillar girl scene that depends on your relationship with her and dodo, but I can't get it.
I get the "are you ok?" or "are you tired?" thing. So how do I get her to give the special service?
You need to get pledge level 3 with dodo and shisha. Dodo will invite you to show off your love to Shisha and when you go talk to shisha afterwards you can request special service (with her mouth). Maybe you smoked with her too many times? She demonizes/dies after 5 times.
Reading about Dum and Dee, reminded me of something interesting.
The demon outside the twins room is just Dee most likely. After progressing their covenant she will be standing outside their room later to have sex with you without Dum. Almost all the heroines get replaced by a similar npc at 0 sen that will just say their opening line when talking to them normally. In translation I have, the text that npc says translates to "I want to have sex with you" which Dum would obviously never say. Btw, if you do have sex with Dee here, there is a chance Dum will see and later Dee will kill her in self defense.

Jul 20, 2019
i got the potion but i didnt know how to use it on her,did i need to choose the punch her stomach option?if yes then i give up on that scene
If you have it in your inventory when you choose make love to Mary Ann there will be another option to fuck Leaf with long hair, prisoner collar and maid headgard :^

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Just finished everything 100% and damn the lore and story was just great! Kinda satisfied with ending G but yea too short.. like the other endings since the first black souls. The combat was simple but was somewhat deep in the same time. Some bosses were very hard tho..(had to cheat abit of souls in so I could just lvl up). All in all the game was just good. Art was definitely refreshing and made me appreciate that kind of rough art style. Totally wouldn't have able to finish the game without a walkthrough tho.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes