4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Miranda's leaf ending is good for her at least, she died doing what she loved with who she loved, totally content.
View attachment 856689

It's random, you should have run into it at least once. It's like n shaped with bookshelves only along the top on the right side are some tables and the door is at the bottom of the left side.
Why you guys have to talk about the endings of bs1? now i remember them again and now i'm sad

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
Miranda's leaf ending is good for her at least, she died doing what she loved with who she loved, totally content.
View attachment 856689

It's random, you should have run into it at least once. It's like n shaped with bookshelves only along the top on the right side are some tables and the door is at the bottom of the left side.
Found it thank you.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Why you guys have to talk about the endings of bs1? now i remember them again and now i'm sad
Pretty sure we went over this already but the good endings are just the endings without the second half where the music changes. So if you want, you can just sorta block that part out and just remember the good times.

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Pretty sure we went over this already but the good endings are just the endings without the second half where the music changes. So if you want, you can just sorta block that part out and just remember the good times.
You can't just ignore the bad part, you will just be lying to yourself, this is why you have to be sad.

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
Hey everyone. I can't get past God's Fish. Any suggestions?

Also, I remember there being a summon for the iron maiden boss (forgot her actual name), is there a summon for that one?

Also also, I kidnapped the trio in the tee party, the door mouse escaped and is banging her head on the wall and the hatter told me to "beware the door mouse" but she only says that once. When i check on the mouse she says "S T A R S" and then I get some inner dialogue and the option to lock her up again. Any idea how I progress their events?

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Hey everyone. I can't get past God's Fish. Any suggestions?

Also, I remember there being a summon for the iron maiden boss (forgot her actual name), is there a summon for that one?

Also also, I kidnapped the trio in the tee party, the door mouse escaped and is banging her head on the wall and the hatter told me to "beware the door mouse" but she only says that once. When i check on the mouse she says "S T A R S" and then I get some inner dialogue and the option to lock her up again. Any idea how I progress their events?
What are yours stats? send a picture of your stats and you get the summon for the god fish running past him before fighting him for the first time, and if you send every caracther to the prison the door mouse will kill everyone in the prison.

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
What are yours stats? send a picture of your stats and you get the summon for the god fish running past him before fighting him for the first time, and if you send every caracther to the prison the door mouse will kill everyone in the prison.
Here are the stats, but I didn't see any summon for god's fish. Oh, I'm in new game + if it matters, but I never even went into the sea on my first run.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There is no summon for god's fish. The easiest way to beat him is to stack evasion to 100% and then you just need enough health to survive a roar. You have to avoid his body slam attack because that thing does 100% of your health in damage so it will always kill you if it connects but you can't rely on evade skill because he has an unavoidable attack that will dispel it and if he decides to follow up with a slam, you're dead.
For gear use leaf's ring, phantom cloak or abhorrent cloak if you think you can rely on regen, Sky knight's cap, target buckler, ring of sin (located past god fish, you can use dodo speed to run past him and then come back to fight him) and ring of emptiness to get 100% natural evasion. jub jub covenant can also give you evasion but that may not be an option if you're taking on god fish.

Last edited:

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
There's is no summon for god's fish. The easiest way to beat him is to stack evasion to 100% and then you just need enough health to survive a roar. You have to avoid his body slam attack because that thing does 100% of your health in damage so it will always kill you if it connects but you can't rely on evade skill because he has an unavoidable attack that will dispel it and if he decides to follow up with a slam, you're dead.
For gear use leaf's ring, phantom cloak, target buckler, ring of sin (located past god fish, you can use dodo speed to run past him) and ring of emptiness to get 100% natural evasion. jub jub covenant can also give you evasion but that may not be an option if you're taking on god fish.
the easiest way to beat god fish is to get the most attack stat you can get and use requiem and skills to buff attack and hit kill him

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Here are the stats, but I didn't see any summon for god's fish. Oh, I'm in new game + if it matters, but I never even went into the sea on my first run.
You can try to overrun him with dodo's speed boost. He isn't meant to be defeated on your first encounter after all.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
the easiest way to beat god fish is to get the most attack stat you can get and use requiem and skills to buff attack and hit kill him
But that requires grinding to get enough attack, with evasion build you can just use jabberwock scythe and kill him in like 20 turns no problem, no risk.
I know a guy that beat the game with no deaths, no leveling(dream souls from fairy tails are ok), no colored souls. Grinding isn't for everyone.

Jul 20, 2019
There is no summon for god's fish. The easiest way to beat him is to stack evasion to 100% and then you just need enough health to survive a roar. You have to avoid his body slam attack because that thing does 100% of your health in damage so it will always kill you if it connects but you can't rely on evade skill because he has an unavoidable attack that will dispel it and if he decides to follow up with a slam, you're dead.
For gear use leaf's ring, phantom cloak or abhorrent cloak if you think you can rely on regen, Sky knight's cap, target buckler, ring of sin (located past god fish, you can use dodo speed to run past him and then come back to fight him) and ring of emptiness to get 100% natural evasion. jub jub covenant can also give you evasion but that may not be an option if you're taking on god fish.
Wait, where's that ring of guilt exact location? I've rushed through to Blackbeard but still havent found it

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
Do the fun stuff wit her early, then increase the progress later but having her kid will remove her pledge = w=ll
are there any other requirements? I went from crash chamber> lutwidge town> billingsgate fish> wailing beach> oyster dead sea> ship graveyard> deep sea. max pledge with her and hit progress 12 and nothing happened. Should I have left Jub jub alive?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
are there any other requirements? I went from crash chamber> lutwidge town> billingsgate fish> wailing beach> oyster dead sea> ship graveyard> deep sea. max pledge with her and hit progress 12 and nothing happened. Should I have left Jub jub alive?
I dunno if Jubjub kills Kuti but yeah, you prolly need to do the stuff with her as early as you can -> see the kid at the cost of no more Kuti pledge

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I don't think that's her having a child though, not like B end anyway. That's just her being insane and flooding the beach cause she wants to see Grimm.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes