4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
Just found out what the fuck is the origin of a certain disturbing theme in BS2 (the one appears mostly when Grimm exposed to the real face of Crawling Alice)... , fucking make sense in context too because those scenes are the one Grimm exposed to the Outer Ones.

Also Prickett might be just another incarnation of Nyarlathotep, I tried to pick a fight on her and on dice 6 her face turned black just like Alice :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And welp, realized that the song played during the moon scene is Demon Sulthan Azathoth :unsure: Guess Grimm didn't went to the Moon, but more like he come close to where Azathoth sleep, which is might be an Outer God nest (based on the Mythos, they have to keep playing the lullbaby, nobody want A wakes up at all), explain the tentacle sounds, also explain why SEN (madness) skyrocket and bonus Frenzy state... Idk how deep Grimm ventured to though, but surely listening to the lullbaby and having an audience with the Dancing Gods aren't chill at all...

Reactions: Medianoche

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
No advantage except high souls to hit high levels and stats and equipment. Also if you talk to the skull after you beat a boss, you get bonus lore about the boss. There are some bosses that only appear at higher levels. I don't know all the details of the chaos dungeon though so can't tell you where to aim for important lore bosses.

Also if one of your random floors is a library, make sure you read the books on the bookcases at north side. Lots of lore and information that's important for what DLC3 and BS3 will be about.
Thanks a lot , will look for this library.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Just found out what the fuck is the origin of a certain disturbing theme in BS2 (the one appears mostly when Grimm exposed to the real face of Crawling Alice)... , fucking make sense in context too because those scenes are the one Grimm exposed to the Outer Ones.

Also Prickett might be just another incarnation of Nyarlathotep, I tried to pick a fight on her and on dice 6 her face turned black just like Alice :unsure:

And welp, realized that the song played during the moon scene is Demon Sulthan Azathoth :unsure: Guess Grimm didn't went to the Moon, but more like he come close to where Azathoth sleep, which is might be an Outer God nest (based on the Mythos, they have to keep playing the lullbaby, nobody want A wakes up at all), explain the tentacle sounds, also explain why SEN (madness) skyrocket and bonus Frenzy state... Idk how deep Grimm ventured to though, but surely listening to the lullbaby and having an audience with the Dancing Gods aren't chill at all...
Amazing how did you have so much time and passionate to do this,and it seems like you know quite much about cthulu mystic

Reactions: Medianoche
Feb 20, 2018

Good find on the music. As for Prickett, the truth might be more complicated.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
How dare you doubt Node after all she does for you.
I was doubting her being the cause of Prickett disappearance lol, only after figuring out her connections with Nyarlathotep I did really believed she is Nodens aka fucking innocent

Good find on the music. As for Prickett, the truth might be more complicated.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2018
I was doubting her being the cause of Prickett disappearance lol, only after figuring out her connections with Nyarlathotep I did really believed she is Nodens aka fucking innocent

Could be, we have no idea how the minds and biology of eldritch beings work. I will clarify what information I do know.

I remember not seeing this on NG+ onward, guess this only apply for the first time Grimm met Prickett :unsure:
Similarly to Prickett's reaction to the tea party movie, it only triggers once I guess.

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
Where do I get Armored Knight folk tale? I'm trying to go for B ending, but I fkec up and miss this one. It is possible to recover, or I have to do another re run?

Jul 20, 2019
Similarly to Prickett's reaction to the tea party movie, it only triggers once I guess.
Actually this one trigger once per loop.

Could be, we have no idea how the minds and biology of eldritch beings work. I will clarify what information I do know.

Where do I get Armored Knight folk tale? I'm trying to go for B ending, but I fkec up and miss this one. It is possible to recover, or I have to do another re run?
I think for that book go to the boss between Spore Forest and Duchess House.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
Left of bonfire? I killed that one already. The shelf said I'm missing the book though, man this suck >.>
Ah yeah, the path blocked by 4 mushroom, also the boss is an amoured greatsword knight. Next time remember to sniff Alice's scent before passing a fog :^

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
Ah yeah, the path blocked by 4 mushroom, also the boss is an amoured greatsword knight. Next time remember to sniff Alice's scent before passing a fog :^
Fk! I'm super over state, 100% sure I didn't lose to any enemy. Must have fell off a cliff or something -_-. Thanks, I'll keep this in mind for the next run. But JUST to be sure, there is a Summon AND the Boss call amour knight right?

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
the theory that random hypothesis tell is mostly the thing that i have in mind but slightly different,but appericate you shared it out

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019

[/QUOTE

Seperate alice lindwell and Nyarlathotep (i might spell wrong alice true name since i couldnt remember properly) Nyarlathotep possess alice lindwell,not alice lindwell is the Nyarlathotep.I believe you know that carroll has leave grimm body.
Also let me remind you of the thing u are unsure at,red hood call us grimm,not carroll.If you are smart you will understand what i mean

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Remember this game just borrow some lore and story from cthulu and other soul-like game.it doesnt mean that it will all be the same as cthulu mystic,the game has it own lore.Kaizuka satomi

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes