4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So, Prickett cannot be raped, uh. Once i beat her she vanish, her pledge still work however.
WE can't really kill them since Node just respawns when we kill 'er so maybe it works that way with Prickett but she just goes poof like Cheshire Cat?

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
WE can't really kill them since Node just respawns when we kill 'er so maybe it works that way with Prickett but she just goes poof like Cheshire Cat?
Node is actually needed , for various thing. So there is that. As for the Cheshire Cat, that was his thing to leave without warning in the original story. The famous Red Queen, not so much.

Kvball

Apr 3, 2019
So I just started my first low SEN run, but the Pickett's ring that I picked up while getting ending A does not ungarble garbled text. Is it supposed to be that way? I don't think I finished any of the side stories and I would very much like the opportunity to knock at least some of them off before I go for the true ending.

Jun 29, 2018
So I just started my first low SEN run, but the Pickett's ring that I picked up while getting ending A does not ungarble garbled text. Is it supposed to be that way? I don't think I finished any of the side stories and I would very much like the opportunity to knock at least some of them off before I go for the true ending.
Which text are you talking about? If it's the gibberish that most NPCs say at low SEN then the ring doesn't work on that. It's mainly used when going for endings F/G.

Jul 20, 2019
It only works for Nyarlathotep

So, Prickett cannot be raped, uh. Once i beat her she vanish, her pledge still work however.
Do she speak anything before vanish?

Ok, i finally found a good profile picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If she's alive in BS3 hope she finally learned something, the trollings are kinda overblow at times

Reactions: Grime
Jul 20, 2019
Edit: And about Prickett being Alice 01, I still doubt it considering the fact that Mary Sue can kill her easily while she cannot do the same thing to Baphomet/Shub-Niggurath... Or maybe Queens are still inferior to Creators like her?
Just remembered that I once theorized Node's name come from Nodens, an Elder God of Cthulhu Mythos, and since she's a Ruler then might be Rulers in Eenyverse are equavalent to Elder Gods in Mythos in term of power hierachy :unsure:
Then I guess Outer Gods are Creators, thus Ruler < Creator like how Elder God < Outer God, which explain how could Mary Sue splat Alice 01 easily if she is Prickett.

Edit: and about the power gap between Elder God and Outer God, in Cthulhu Mythos there's a story about Hypnos, an Elder God, trying to reach the firsr gate of Yog-Sothoth but ended up went mad when he looks at the Outer Gods and he claimed if they shift their attention to him, he'd be goner :^ Back to BS, idk if the gap is that ridiculous, but still enough for Mary Sue and Crawling One to toy with a Ruler I guess :unsure: no wonder why Jabberwock is so obsessed at ascending to Creator plane

Last edited:

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
No , she vanish instantaneously. Same thing if i try to kill her. The effect are the same way you approach the boss in the mental ward , the tv bug thing.

Jul 20, 2019
Ah Edith, I still wondering why her role is just a fucking boss despite being a Liddel while Lorina is the Queen of Heart...

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
Yes or i think it's because it's a " Bloodborne '' like game , and everyone turning into abomination is the fucking point. Who know..

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Not hating mary sue that munch,i dont even g for the punch her stomach option,even though she tricked me,still cant forgive wht she done to me in Bs1 though.Mary sue is just a weird yandere but not yandere in the sametime.Thanks for the recommendation, imma try it out rn

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Not hating mary sue that munch,i dont even g for the punch her stomach option,even though she tricked me,still cant forgive wht she done to me in Bs1 though.Mary sue is just a weird yandere but not yandere in the sametime.Thanks for the recommendation, imma try it out rn
Maybe that punch to the gut is a reference to Injustice by DC?
Yandere? F- no, She doesn't even see Grimm as a person lul, just another toy to play with

Jul 20, 2019
Mary Sue is like Bernkestel and Lambdadelta in Umineko, who basically view the protag as piece for them to troll because it's fun
But welp, typical Outer God who view humanity as nothing but dirt tbf :^
Ending F is a massive disappointment though, totally not worth hurting Red Riding Hood just for my second favorite girl at all

Edit: on my last run I thought Margaret just telling lies, but now thinking about how Prickett is Alice 01 she's actually tell Grimm the truth after all :unsure:

Edit 2:

Edit 3:

Edit 4:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

asj388s72k

Feb 6, 2018
Just beat the old king , was fun. Other than him, are there others advantage to continue ?
No advantage except high souls to hit high levels and stats and equipment. Also if you talk to the skull after you beat a boss, you get bonus lore about the boss. There are some bosses that only appear at higher levels. I don't know all the details of the chaos dungeon though so can't tell you where to aim for important lore bosses.

Also if one of your random floors is a library, make sure you read the books on the bookcases at north side. Lots of lore and information that's important for what DLC3 and BS3 will be about.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes