4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
Aaaaand whts the result having sex with grimm?Look at those who you pledge on wonderland,most of them are strong right?
they are grimm daughter after all,but grimm couldnt accept it and broke.I use the word "most" because some of them arent grimm but invader from outside,mary sue,her creation skill surpass her parents
Only their true form are strong, I guess in order to force Grimm embrace the SEN and drown in it's illusion, because at positive Sen most of them can be easily killed or raped

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Any good or creative build you guys have with equipment? I just like to use the sword of giants cause its basiclly storm ruler but even stronger,and it giv u high attk too,now i want to try new stuff ,tell me wht build are you guys using i wanna try~

Jul 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Any good or creative build you guys have with equipment? I just like to use the sword of giants cause its basiclly storm ruler but even stronger,and it giv u high attk too,now i want to try new stuff ,tell me wht build are you guys using i wanna try~
To kill the enemy fast I use, Heroic Vorpal Sword, two celestial rings and two white rabbit rings

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
i think this is the part of the lore i don't get, who is the crawling one and who is the creators/rulers?
You need to finish G/F end if you haven't already, several people talk about crawling one in those endings. As for creators and rulers, I think that is mainly mentioned in dlc 2 content which is mabel and her dungeon, specifically the info dump after you beat old king and the books in the library level of the dungeon. Also a little bit about creators in G/F ends from Jabberwock if you trigger that fight.

Speaking of the G/F end jabberwock fight, if there is one thing I really like about this game, it's the dialogue and presentation of some boss fights. Abominabal Jabberwock (Let's face it, if inferior humans can do it...), Chaos dungeon Hellkaiser (that intro and transition to phase 4), Vorpal (intro, boss sprite, the music), Mary sue in BS 1(There's no next page even if you kill me, only the back cover.) are all great in that regard.
where to get that Celestial Ring? :unsure:
Beat Kuti or get it from chaos dungeon.

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
You need to finish G/F end if you haven't already, several people talk about crawling one in those endings. As for creators and rulers, I think that is mainly mentioned in dlc 2 content which is mabel and her dungeon, specifically the info dump after you beat old king and the books in the library level of the dungeon. Also a little bit about creators in G/F ends from Jabberwock if you trigger that fight.

Speaking of the G/F end jabberwock fight, if there is one thing I really like about this game, it's the dialogue and presentation of some boss fights. Abominabal Jabberwock (Let's face it, if inferior humans can do it...), Chaos dungeon Hellkaiser (that intro and transition to phase 4), Vorpal (intro, boss sprite, the music), Mary sue in BS 1(There's no next page even if you kill me, only the back cover.) are all great in that regard.

Beat Kuti or get it from chaos dungeon.
I did all of this and even so the lore about the creators and rulers is confusing to me.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Guess I'll take Chaos Dungeon route, can't bring myself to kill loli anymore
You still get if you go rape route, it's a fight regardless. Although she seriously won't appreciate being imprisoned but it leads to a nice scene with Node.

Jul 20, 2019
You still get if you go rape route, it's a fight regardless. Although she seriously won't appreciate being imprisoned but it leads to a nice scene with Node.
Seen that scene with hahahaZXC save already lol

In my opinion she is the worst Loli, so I killed her, she is the worst because she don't care about you, she only want your child, because of this I don't care when I killed her.
Grimm is a lolicon though

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
If you can send me Black Souls profile pictures? I want to put a profile picture, preferably pictures of Dorothy, Mary Sue and RRH

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If you can send me Black Souls profile pictures? I want to put a profile picture, preferably pictures of Dorothy, Mary Sue and RRH
There's a folder named "bonus" in the game, go find what you want there

ED: Of all the pics ye can choose, why choose the wor- best of them all? we don't deserve such glorious thing Q wQ

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Think he's talking about something like this:
紅ずきん.png
Ripped directly from the game files so there a lot of blank space there, nothing some cropping can't fix.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes