4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
:unsure: just wonder though, is Alice 01 at the beginning of BS1 the original Alice or she is Alice of the original Wonderland before the game start?
Probably just a copy of the orginal alice like bs2 victoria is to b1 victoria.
Can someone tell me how i get this scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That red hood one is the scene in upper ludwidge where you rape her. The 3x2 alice scenes are the scene in spore forest at 0 progress + end A for each form of alice and the last one is losing in G end.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The duo tiles are the 3 Alice fetish ye chose, loli, brocon and MILF, You get the top ones are in Spore forest in early game accessed easily via Drink Me potion
and the bottom ones are the endings for each...

The right-most one is prolly ending G?

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

She is a tragic heroine no doubt but I don't think she has anything to do with Alice 01. The tea garden was before BS 1, outside of Mary's garden. Prayer master asked Mary to separate them. I don't think Mary would willingly allow a spawn of crawling one into her garden given the impression she says she got of Crawling one before the start of BS 1 when you talk to her in F end. After D end in BS 1, Jabberwock tells you Crawling one was the one who made wonderland. The Alice that appears in D end says you finally met again but she doesn't act anything like Prickett does and in fact seems very malicious. Prickett's ring doesn't help you understand just any Alice, it helps you understand Crawling one which she seems to be very closely related to. Try fighting her at sen 0 so she can roll a 6. Not to mention she modified crawling one's garden without any apparent retribution. The more I think about it, the more it seems like there is some shared experience between Crawling one and Prickett. The best I can think of is Prickett is an offshoot of Crawling one and she took the actual love experience with her leaving Crawling one is a distorted sense of love. It doesn't help that there is such a huge timegap between BS 1 and 2 that loose ends just magically seem to spring out from (old king?) and there are unclear events before even BS 1 starts.
Carrol couldn't have met Mabel because Mary got to him first as evidenced in the beach Alice memory. That laugh at the end is definitely Mary's.

Reactions: strela

gex459

Jul 19, 2018
I can safely say that the only girls I'll never kill in BS2 are Node, Prickett, and Red. I don't need to go through ending C of BS 1 again.

Jul 20, 2019
One thing I'd like to point out is BS1 Grimm barely talk about Alice at all, only in BS2 his Carroll personality strangely become active for some reason and the Alice fetish became fucking stronk.

Also now thinking about it, isn't Prickett referred as Red Queen by Duchess? iirc beside Queen of Heart we only have Node as another Queen (White Queen) so maybe Prickett and Node are connected as well.

Feb 20, 2018
One thing I'd like to point out is BS1 Grimm barely talk about Alice at all, only in BS2 his Carroll personality strangely become active for some reason and the Alice fetish became fucking stronk.

Also now thinking about it, isn't Prickett referred as Red Queen by Duchess? iirc beside Queen of Heart we only have Node as another Queen (White Queen) so maybe Prickett and Node are connected as well.
Prickett is the Red Queen. Red Idol is a better term though since she is the SECOND Red Queen after the first
was killed by Grimm during his time with Alice/Prickett
We don't know much about the first Red Queen other then she was authoritarian and linked with The Old Kingwho Mabel highly implies (since she claimed the fight was a rematch) that Grimm killed as well from the chaos dungeon

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes