4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Doubt she could comeback if Ending G is canon tho :unsure: on the same time, I do doubt her trolling would stop that easily...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait...you haven't met Kuti yet?
She's in the Deep Sea, the only one you can actually give a kid to @ w@

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Guess just me being the soft one lul, I prefer a story when the protag surpass even the strongest gods to save everything :^ also lolis are fucking precious
I were the same, but after i killed all the girls in BS1 i just can't be sad so easily, when i killed all the girls in BS1 i fell like crying and and I felt like throwing up, it affected me hard.

Jul 20, 2019
I skipped that part because finding the carpenter hurts my sanity and then I give up pursuing Ending B :^ right now my only goal in this run is pledging with lolis and kill the rest

Jul 20, 2019
I were the same, but after i killed all the girls in BS1 i just can't be sad so easily, when i killed all the girls in BS1 i fell like crying and and I felt like throwing up, it affected me hard.
BS1 girls hit harder since we have more time to find out their backstory, while these girls are kinda just sit there for you to fuck them lol :^ honestly beside lolis my real interesting are still on the old girls

Edit: beside Nodens ofc, killing her feels bad, but she still the first case when I actually went all out to kill her because I want to see her death :^ good fight though, I cheesed it by loading shotgun with malicious intents and spam rabbit watch

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Everyone gets kids (even bill), she's just the only one that makes it plain that is what she wants.
I skipped that part because finding the carpenter hurts my sanity and then I give up pursuing Ending B :^ right now my only goal in this run is pledging with lolis and kill the rest
You just go down the elevator, run past god fish, run through the boat, loop aroud the deep sea, and then you find the bonfire just before deep sea knight aka carpenter after you jump off a ledge.

Jul 20, 2019
Everyone gets kids (even bill), she's just the only one that makes it plain that is what she wants.

You just go down the elevator, run past god fish, run through the boat, loop aroud the deep sea, and then you find the bonfire just before deep sea knight aka carpenter after you jump off a ledge.
Yeh I gave up at the sea, kinda too tired that day and go for killing Alice endings instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
BS1 girls hit harder since we have more time to find out their backstory, while these girls are kinda just sit there for you to fuck them lol :^ honestly beside lolis my real interesting are still on the old girls

Edit: beside Nodens ofc, killing her feels bad, but she still the first case when I actually went all out to kill her because I want to see her death :^ good fight though, I cheesed it by loading shotgun with malicious intents and spam rabbit watch
You killed Node? why would you do it?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Wait, what? everyone gets kids? I haven't seen anyone else aside Kuti's, but...Bill???
I just found another reason for another run

Jul 20, 2019
:unsure: just wonder though, is Alice 01 at the beginning of BS1 the original Alice or she is Alice of the original Wonderland before the game start?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes