4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
True, so fucking badass fight. Also I oneshot'd :^ Though, the download link on MEGA is dead now, beside them is there any site with good download speed?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Dunno then, maybe where ever you got it from didn't include it or it didn't extract properly. It's just a collection of all the non hscene CGs.
and LOVE
View attachment 852333
Wait, what non H-scene, no fun time scenes?
There's the "Night Sky", Dodo boob touch, Tweedle duo wincest?, Mary Sue ending pic, "Good view" from Bill, Prickett's Ass touch, Node's "bikini" and Queen o heart's strip gameeee

I guess Grimm is already a badass to have Eldritch things going for him > .>ll

Jul 20, 2019
real talk lol, because my BS2 is from teh torrent in this thread and I don't wanna redownload it vit torrent it's so slow ;-;

Jul 20, 2019
He surpassed two Outer Gods before BS2 so no wonder Nya want to have child with him :^ Mary Sue's power of creating is really something tho, it's a shame she treated them like dirt

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Wait, what non H-scene, no fun time scenes?
There's the "Night Sky", Dodo boob touch, Tweedle duo wincest?, Mary Sue ending pic, "Good view" from Bill, Prickett's Ass touch, Node's "bikini" and Queen o heart's strip gameeee

I mean none of the cgs from the scenes in the room of reminescence are in there.
please send me that rar ;-;

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kaizuka Satomi

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
He surpassed two Outer Gods before BS2 so no wonder Nya want to have child with him :^ Mary Sue's power of creating is really something tho, it's a shame she treated them like dirt
Well Mary Sue is literally an inside joke for writers about characters that're way too perfect
F95 won't let me update the whole .rar Q wQ

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thanks guys ;-;

Now you mention it, bet the fact everything makes Grimm horny also goes for his dick qualify him as a Mary Sue :unsure:
He and RRH are both made by Mary Sue so I guess only Mary Sues can kill Mary Sues?
Heck, RRH survived the trek til' Miss Crawly on BS 2 and the one who can kill her is us > .>ll

Jul 20, 2019
He and RRH are both made by Mary Sue so I guess only Mary Sues can kill Mary Sues?
Heck, RRH survived the trek til' Miss Crawly on BS 2 and the one who can kill her is us > .>ll
and only by siding with Mary Sue to break her spirit ngl I cried that part

Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, completely out of nowhere in that part ;-; I was expecting Grimm to do something to force a teamup but then he just go complete shithead toward Red

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, completely out of nowhere in that part ;-; I was expecting Grimm to do something to force a teamup but then he just go complete shithead toward Red
NGL, I never tried Mary Sue so Curiosity got the best of me and uhh
Huh, Looks like Red really fell for Grimm too but yeah we also killed Mary Sue the same way in ED. C of BS 1
I guess history really repeats itself huh?

She drops a black soul...So BS 3 might be RRH AND GRIMM plz dev, I still think RRH is Alice 'coz of that single line in Oxward Academy and since they're both "creations" of Mary Sue, they MAY be the ones mentioned as Prayer wabbet's partners
Q wQ

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks guys ;-;

Now you mention it, bet the fact everything makes Grimm horny also goes for his dick qualify him as a Mary Sue :unsure:
Keep in mind a majority of the characters in both games are created for the purpose of falling in love with Grimm. In bs1 as tragic heroines and bs2 as breeding partners. The only ones outside this are Miranda, Baphomet, Red hood, Mary, Kuti, Jabberwock, Jub Jub, Bandersnatch, Prickett, Node (although she's had 65+ loops of action with Grimm), Marie, and Crawling one. And the student and beggar I guess.
Not that Grimm isn't a Mary Sue (Gary Stu). He's immortal, strong enough to challenge and defeat the strongest beings in existence and Mabel implies he can eventually create worlds like them and all the outer gods happen to find him interesting due to his nature as a vessel of souls.

Jul 20, 2019
Now imagine in BS 3 if items take a turn XD
I'd cum for that, fucking badass sword-scythe and a fucking badass fight

Edit:

Edit 2:

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes