4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I'd cum for that, fucking badass sword-scythe and a fucking badass fight

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 2:
That's a different cypher from my version and given the number of characters, it must just be his regular dialogue.

Jul 20, 2019
Nope, talk to her in Queensland and she'll go start her Lorina-killing time so it's like a "choose your waifu"
You get a loli or get a threesome XD
Can I rape Griffi before her quest of loli killing?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can I rape Griffi before her quest of loli killing?

Bruh, you hurt BIll, there's a rule that no one f-s with snekk god's followers
And yeah I think? you can confine Griffy in Queensland?

Jul 20, 2019
Bruh, you hurt BIll, there's a rule that no one f-s with snekk god's followers
And yeah I think? you can confine Griffy in Queensland?
Hey that's neat, I was planning on killing non-loli Wonderland gals this run, time to see who the fuck is this Snek God :^

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hey that's neat, I was planning on killing non-loli Wonderland gals this run, time to see who the fuck is this Snek God :^
They appear much much later, and all you need to do is...do some fun stuff with BIll...
I see that Grimm is also a follower of the saying "Every hole is a chance of GLORY"

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Snake god (the npc, not the jump scare) shows up when you do all the interactions with Bill at pledge 3. You can fight him at sen 0 but above that just does a normal no resistance kill.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Snake god (the npc, not the jump scare) shows up when you do all the interactions with Bill at pledge 3. You can fight him at sen 0 but above that just does a normal no resistance kill.
Another trap = w=ll

:unsure: is the carpenter Shivuchi speak of is in the Deep Sea?
God's Fish probably

ED: Guess not, it's le Deep Sea Knight according to this one below my post

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Carpenter is deep sea knight. He made his own suit but apparently Kuti didn't recognize him as human because of it.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yeah, go beat deep sea knight and bring his helmet to her, then you can pledge to her.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
When I got to that part I wanted to be on the fucking side of them, after all this I just wanted to join with the two and not choose just one.
After all the bullsh- she let you through in BS 1 and the attempted betrayal RIGHT AFTER you freed her in Queensland and THEN using you as a meat shield for the Alice fight, You'd still go for Mary Sue?

But then again, you might be an M and She's an S so I guess it'd work...kinda...?

Jul 20, 2019
After all the bullsh- she let you through in BS 1 and the attempted betrayal RIGHT AFTER you freed her in Queensland
Tbf that scene is too comical I almost forgot the bullshit in BS1, didn't really expect her to spiral down into a lame bitch in the end though. Rip Leaf my BS1 waifu ;-;

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
After all the bullsh- she let you through in BS 1 and the attempted betrayal RIGHT AFTER you freed her in Queensland and THEN using you as a meat shield for the Alice fight, You'd still go for Mary Sue?

But then again, you might be an M and She's an S so I guess it'd work...kinda...?
I'm a bit of the two, a bit S and a bit M, i wanted to just make the two shut the fuck up and stop fighting and just help me kill the crowling one, and i like Mary Sue, if she betrayal me i will just punch her and revive her and continue.

Jul 20, 2019
I'm a bit of the two, a bit S and a bit M, i wanted to just make the two shut the fuck up and stop fighting and just help me kill the crowling one, and i like Mary Sue, if she betrayal me i will just punch her and revive her and continue.
Doubt she could comeback if Ending G is canon tho :unsure: on the same time, I do doubt her trolling would stop that easily...

• Haha
Reactions: Klab040855

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Doubt she could comeback if Ending G is canon tho :unsure: on the same time, I do doubt her trolling would stop that easily...

I think this game changed me a little, if it were me from a year or two ago I would probably be affected by this image and feel a little guilty, but now seeing her crying, I don't feel anything.

Jul 20, 2019
I think this game changed me a little, if it were me from a year or two ago I would probably be affected by this image and feel a little guilty, but now seeing her crying, I don't feel anything.
Guess just me being the soft one lul, I prefer a story when the protag surpass even the strongest gods to save everything :^ also lolis are fucking precious

• Red Heart
Reactions: Klab040855
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes