4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Well it looks like a photograph to me > w>ll

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a painting, not a photo. The file I'm talking about is literally called photograph.
Oh...the one with pumpkin and Margaret? Then I guess we returned the favor huh? Sweeeet Vengeanceee!!!

Also, I can't seem to trigger the Vorpal fight > w>ll
To trigger Vorpal, you have to start the fight with a fully upgraded vorpal sword equipped. Vorpal Sword, not Vorpal Blade.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That's a painting, not a photo. The file I'm talking about is literally called photograph.

To trigger Vorpal, you have to start the fight with a fully upgraded vorpal sword equipped. Vorpal Sword, not Vorpal Blade.
Oh, the one that needs +10 upgrade...I forgot where was it (or maybe I really dunno where) , plz help \Q wQ/
Guess vengeance is still not there then...

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Oh, the one that needs +10 upgrade...I forgot where was it (or maybe I really dunno where) , plz help \Q wQ/
Guess vengeance is still not there then...
You get vorpal blade from the regular fight's soul, then you upgrade it to +10 and it turns into vorpal sword.

Jul 20, 2019
Ok met him, FUCKING FAIR FIGHT DESPITE ME LEVEL 999 AND DIFFICULTY 9, I'LL GO A FULL DIFF 9 RUN NOW

Edit: Also between Chaos Dungeon and Deep Sea stuff, which should be clear first or there's no specific ordeR?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Vorpal is up there with Helkaiser in the chaos dungeon fight for amazing fight.
Ok met him, FUCKING FAIR FIGHT DESPITE ME LEVEL 999 AND DIFFICULTY 9, I'LL GO A FULL DIFF 9 RUN NOW

Edit: Also between Chaos Dungeon and Deep Sea stuff, which should be clear first or there's no specific ordeR?
Deep sea first, then do chaos dungeon and get op.
Weird, I've already set the view to show hidden item
View attachment 852308
Try

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Dunno then, maybe where ever you got it from didn't include it or it didn't extract properly. It's just a collection of all the non hscene CGs.
and LOVE
♡Love♡.png

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes