4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
Ahhh I forgot how to get Cheshire's scene Q wQ
I think I only lost to God Fish twice and went rage mode -> grind souls -> buy -> use a lotta blaccc soulz to reach cap stats...
Do Ending G then next loop Chesire Cat will be at the basement 1st floor :^ On a side note, Ending F is disappointing af, sac Red Riding Hood to simp Mary Sue but cannot get through Nyalicethotep is not worth the effort... F for Mary Sue

Edit: Guess you level up a lot? I just didn't know the statue to increase difficulty exists lol so keep low level and only level up if the difficulty spikes.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2 points:
I wouldn't call Grimm masochistic, if anything he's a sadist.
I'm pretty sure wonderland was created by crawling one and Mary just stole grimm from her for her one of her own gardens, Lost Empire. After all, she did steal God's Fish.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Do Ending G then next loop Chesire Cat will be at the basement 1st floor :^ On a side note, Ending F is disappointing af, sac Red Riding Hood to simp Mary Sue but cannot get through Nyalicethotep is not worth the effort... F for Mary Sue
Mary Sue literally has another competition for Grimm and it's Miss Crawly soo I say it's not worth it XD
Least when we get Red Hood, Poro dies (probably) and she's one-armed soo she got downgraded to loli badass to
Must-protect-loli now...Dunno if she still has the dog "lover" trait though

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Mary Sue literally has another competition for Grimm and it's Miss Crawly soo I say it's not worth it XD
Least when we get Red Hood, Poro dies (probably) and she's one-armed soo she got downgraded to loli badass to
Red hood isn't a dog lover, she's a poro lover. Play her game.

Jul 20, 2019
On a bright note, she finally smiled. Btw do we have any CG gallery? The one in the game files only contain H-Scene one

Jul 20, 2019
2 points:
I wouldn't call Grimm masochistic, if anything he's a sadist.
I'm pretty sure wonderland was created by crawling one and Mary just stole grimm from her for her one of her own gardens, Lost Empire. After all, she did steal God's Fish.
About Nyalicethotep creating Wonderland, is it from the DLCs?

Jul 20, 2019
There is also one like in BS 1, same thing, a writer's desk with a book (Bottom right side in the library)

The DLCs are Chaos Dungeon and ze Deep Sea
Guess I'll check them, already level 999'd just to deal with Node lol :^ Btw maybe Node is taken from Nodens, an Elder God of Cthulhu Mythos :unsure:

Jul 20, 2019
The references are still kinda on surface level tho, mostly are just well-known characteristics like Nyarlathotep being faceless and spreading madness instead of destruction

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The references are still kinda on surface level tho, mostly are just well-known characteristics like Nyarlathotep being faceless and spreading madness instead of destruction
Well the characters being abominations when you reach 0 SEN and the bloodborne-esque town of Lutwidge and the one full of fish people (work of H.P. Lovecraft on the 2nd one) gave me the idea of Eldritch since Bloodborne too is mostly Eldritch

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
ant to avoid stuff like this you should beeline Jub Jub
God you two are so active that i couldnt even finish reading the thread that you two post,but i do hope you understand a bit of the lore of this game now since it is the lore that keep us here,come for the hentai,stay for the plot.Lets see wht plot that toro leave for us in the dlc

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
God you two are so active that i couldnt even finish reading the thread that you two post,but i do hope you understand a bit of the lore of this game now since it is the lore that keep us here,come for the hentai,stay for the plot.Lets see wht plot that toro leave for us in the dlc
Maybe we'll get a futa now (plz no) since we have a trap in 'ere = w=ll

Jul 20, 2019
I came to BS because lore and stuff already lol, also cool armors :^

Well the characters being abominations when you reach 0 SEN and the bloodborne-esque town of Lutwidge and the one full of fish people (work of H.P. Lovecraft on the 2nd one) gave me the idea of Eldritch since Bloodborne too is mostly Eldritch
Bloodborne good, the cosmic horror in it are stronk :^ Still, what does SEN represent though? Grimm's attachment to Wonderland? Since the lower it is, the more detach he is from its inhabitants and the closer to the truth he get :unsure:

Maybe we'll get a futa now (plz no) since we have a trap in 'ere = w=ll
If Nyalicethotep is really the Crawling Chaos then I guess she can take futa Alice from if she wants :^

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I came to BS because lore and stuff already lol, also cool armors :^

Bloodborne good, the cosmic horror in it are stronk :^ Still, what does SEN represent though? Grimm's attachment to Wonderland? Since the lower it is, the more detach he is from its inhabitants and the closer to the truth he get :unsure:

If Nyalicethotep is really the Crawling Chaos then I guess she can take futa Alice from if she wants :^
SEN = Madness!!! someone mentioned something about Dee telling we need some of Dum then maybe mix SEN and DUM -> flip it and tadah Mudnes -> say it = MADNESS!!!

Although I prefer to call it sanity but since we literally see the TRUE Wonderland at 0 SEN, then I kinda agree it is MADNESS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaizuka Satomi
Jul 20, 2019
SEN = Madness!!! someone mentioned something about Dee telling we need some of Dum then maybe mix SEN and DUM -> flip it and tadah Mudnes -> say it = MADNESS!!!

Although I prefer to call it sanity but since we literally see the TRUE wonderland at 0 SEN, then I kinda agree it is MADNESS!!!
Now it makes sense, pretty funny that having fun = Grimm descent into madness while killing stuff and getting stronger by using Black Souls = snap out of it tho

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Btw how to fight Vorpal?

Smack shit with muscles is da wei man, King Club is uber chad in this game :^
Fighting Vorpal needs you to max the Vorpal Sword weapon then go back to Mr. Headless wabbet

The Mage is less OP than in the first , uh ? All the good attacks are late game :eek:
Not sure whatcha mean since I still love the good ol' Heavy Soul Discharge = w=b

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes