4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
I have a question, who really is Prickett? the story of this game is confusing, i don't understand much

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Outer Gods are blessed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She kills you either way but if you really want to beat her just stack HP. Your actual hp matters but nothing else does currently. Count how much damage she is doing and heal when you think you should.
The dev blogged about remaking that scene with better art and making it so your attack matters and even mentioned with max attack you could one shot her from the start.
Also, that phase 2 bgm change made me laugh hard when I first did that fight.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
She kills you either way but if you really want to beat her just stack HP. Your actual hp matters but nothing else does currently. Count how much damage she is doing and heal when you think you should.
The dev blogged about remaking that scene with better art and making it so your attack matters and even mentioned with max attack you could one shot her from the start.
Also, that phase 2 bgm change made me laugh hard when I first did that fight.
It's too noisy for my taste lmao, but overall really feels like Touhou (?)

Edit:

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
Jul 20, 2019

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Glad you uhh took the Drink Me potion for a glorious reunion XD
They both have 2 phases but yeah, they get one-shotted each, Moonlight Rend is stronger than M. Slash ; n;

Jul 20, 2019
Glad you uhh took the Drink Me potion for a glorious reunion XD
They both have 2 phases but yeah, they get one-shotted each, Moonlight Rend is stronger than M. Slash ; n;
I'm going Ending F now, picking it after doing Ending G hurts hard af

Right, now tell me how Grimm is the mad hatter or something since we somehow got through all the insane stuff grimm has to go through in both BS 1 and 2 since there's no Hatter in 1...
= w=ll
My take is that originally the first/original/real Alice Liddel created Wonderland for her and Carroll and the black rabbit, so that tea party has no Mad Hatter, Mach Hare or Dormouse :unsure: the rest is self-explained, rabbit dude kicked out of the party when Alice and Carroll take an oath of love, he prayed to the Outer Ones and got answered, Wonderland became Lost Empire and Carroll merged into Grimm, original Alice dead

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm going Ending F now, picking it after doing Ending G hurts hard af

My take is that originally the first/original/real Alice Liddel created Wonderland for her and Carroll and the black rabbit, so that tea party has no Mad Hatter, Mach Hare or Dormouse :unsure: the rest is self-explained, rabbit dude kicked out of the party when Alice and Carroll take an oath of love, he prayed to the Outer Ones and got answered, Wonderland became Lost Empire and Carroll merged into Grimm, original Alice dead
Sometimes I wonder if RRH was Alice since she somehow felt nostalgic when you talk to her in Oxward academy

Jul 20, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if RRH was Alice since she somehow felt nostalgic when you talk to her in Oxward academy
Then who is the crying Alice in Ending G :unsure: The vocaloid song in phase 2 of Nyalicethotep pretty much referred to that Alice so I believed that she's the one created original Wonderland...

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes