4.80 star(s) 74 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
For the changing though, sometimes ground message change if at 0 SEN too, there's one in Crash Chamber when it said "Welcome to Hell" instead of "Welcome to Wonderland" iirc

Kvball

Apr 3, 2019
You don't need the DLCs to get the true ending, altho one ending (B ending) needs 'em I think...
I meant more in tone and story. I wouldn't want the DLCs to "spoil" me for things that I was "supposed" to experience during a non-dlc playthrough. I find few things more off-putting than a game blowing it's load and then trying to string you along with a mystery that it has already revealed.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I meant more in tone and story. I wouldn't want the DLCs to "spoil" me for things that I was "supposed" to experience during a non-dlc playthrough. I find few things more off-putting than a game blowing it's load and then trying to string you along with a mystery that it has already revealed.
Chaos Dungeons gives more lore than any other @ w@b
The Deep-Sea one will prolly make you smash the monitor from rage

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Get Margerat's help. It's the only way to solve it and stay sane.
Do chaos dungeon after true end, besides story/lore it's easy to get very strong in there. Deep sea is fine though but it's high end content. Enemies and bosses there are tougher than the rest of the game (besides chaos dungeon).

Jul 20, 2019
How many girls left to pledge for Ending B? I'm kinda just really want to skip it and go for Queenland to complete Reverse Ending condition now...
1602168220908.png

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
For B end you need everyone except Jub Jub, Jabberwock, Kuti, Prickett, and Bandersnatch and maybe Lorina. That means you do need walrus though which means you have to beat the deep sea knight. Also, if you've already gotten an ending in that loop (ng+ crystal is available), you can't get B end.

Reactions: dd777

strela

Aug 15, 2019
I'm pretty sure Kuti is needed as well, at least from the guide I read.

btw didn't someone here posted the article for Lewis Caroll's obsession towards Alice Lidell (Real Life)? I cannot find it, if someone kind enough to repost or show me the post I'd be grateful

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes