4.80 star(s) 74 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
Dafug now even Grimm cosplay Alice? His fetish is so fucking dangerous I won't be surprise if in BS3 he turn all Outer God into his Alice harem.

Kvball

Apr 3, 2019
Are you breaking her charge state? Debuffing her with omnicurse and buffing yourself with omnibuff/king's order/phalanx? Is she actually inflicting break on you? Don't guard against her unless you are breaking her. You can use stone flesh to prevent both stun and break either way. Do you have margerat or kuti covenant or black/white rabbit ring?
I might be mixing up my status effects, it's the yellow swirl with a star so it might not be a proper stun. Is break what it's called? I solved it anyway by getting 800-something in speed which made me slightly faster than the boss and made me able to just tank through it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Maybe Azathoth is the orignal Alice :unsure: hence beside Mary Sue, Outer Gods took Alice's form :^
I'm not sure what's with these "Creators" going Alice this, Alice that...
HECK, EVEN MARY SUE had an ALICE in the lost empire before > .>ll
justice for jeanne!!!

Jul 20, 2019
I'm not sure what's with these "Creators" going Alice this, Alice that...
HECK, EVEN MARY SUE had an ALICE in the lost empire before > .>ll
justice for jeanne!!!
Just Cthulhu Mythos stuff, you can take Azathoth as the top Creator who created other Creators :^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Just Cthulhu Mythos stuff, you can take Azathoth as the top Creator who created other Creators :^

If you uhh got bored of grinding, just go back to crash chamber with 0 SEN and equip stormruler since it has an AOE that one-shots them, grind -> souls -> increase difficulty til' ye reach 9 -> semi-CHAD stats > w>
Best part about that strat is that it won't even take you half-a-day to reach semi-CHAD stats

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

personboi

Jun 30, 2017
Originally, if you used the name "Grimm" when it asks you what your name was, it would lead to a "GAME OVER" prompt.
That kind of irked me, so I made some saves with the character named "Grimm".
This contains all Lineage and what Alice is to you.
These are all "Fresh" starts with nothing changed and starting at the Crash Chamber starting point.

Each Save Folder is the Lineage. e.g.; "Grimm - Knight" means it is a Knight Lineage.
Each Save File is what Alice is to you: Daughter, Sister, or Mother. e.g.; Save01 is Daughter. Save02 is Sister. Save03 is Mother in that order for all Saves.
Pick which one you like best.

Not that it matters:
All Saves are "Interested" in viewing scenes.
All Saves picked "Not Tired" when asked. (my eyelids are always best friends)
Didn't skip intro.
All Saves picked the 3rd option for each "Alice".
The gameplay time for each file is ~1:20 - ~1:30 (minutes:seconds).

Let me know if something is wrong with these saves or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaizuka Satomi
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes