4.80 star(s) 74 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
Andor Sword is actually fun now though, even tho the extra action is kina restricted because I have to use Andor Sword last for the bonus action to active next turn.

Jul 20, 2019
The gun is convenient too, shooting it will reset all the action so if you fuck up with the order, just aim and fire then do it again. Talking about gun, Han's Machine Gun with 2 Hornet Ring actually is pretty damn lit, the eargasm is even better than Hunter's Bow roftl.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The gun is convenient too, shooting it will reset all the action so if you fuck up with the order, just aim and fire then do it again. Talking about gun, Han's Machine Gun with 2 Hornet Ring actually is pretty damn lit, the eargasm is even better than Hunter's Bow roftl.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing unusual there XD

Kvball

Apr 3, 2019
So I'm at the boss you fight when you finally meet Alice. How do I defeat it? I can hold my own without too much touble up until phase 2, in which the boss stunlocks me so I can't heal back up. I've tried to equip two rings that grant 50% stun resistance, but that does nothing (it seems to be a guaranteed stun on each attack either way). Is the game really expecting me to grind the chaos dungeon for an hour or two before fighting the boss?

Feb 20, 2018
So I'm at the boss you fight when you finally meet Alice. How do I defeat it? I can hold my own without too much touble up until phase 2, in which the boss stunlocks me so I can't heal back up. I've tried to equip two rings that grant 50% stun resistance, but that does nothing (it seems to be a guaranteed stun on each attack either way). Is the game really expecting me to grind the chaos dungeon for an hour or two before fighting the boss?
Boss guide
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-ii-v1-13-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/page-35#post-3482306

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Dorothy is in mental ward, go to the room with a bookshelf referred her as a patient, go back, should arrive in the corridor leading to boss room, go back again
Why did I go after that reference? Now I remembered that she died and I have heartache and want to cry... She was my favorite girl in the game...

Jun 29, 2018
It's in the Deep Sea area inside the first building past the whale. In the upper right there's a hallway with a dude just standing there and the entrance is hidden around there on the upper wall. I can't remember if you need low SEN or not to access it, though.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Sen doesn't matter for entering the hotel but you get a scene if you walk in with 100+ and had red hood encounters on.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes