4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Pretty sure the doc doesn't kill bill though? Jub Jub is the cause of 90% of npc deaths, the other 10% are Griffy killing queen of hearts and Kuti killing everyone at the beach but that one might also be Jub Jub's fault. Doc goes insane regardless though, his problem is not Jub Jub.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
Pretty sure the doc doesn't kill bill though? Jub Jub is the cause of 90% of npc deaths, the other 10% are Griffy killing queen of hearts and Kuti killing everyone at the beach but that one might also be Jub Jub's fault. Doc goes insane regardless though, his problem is not Jub Jub.
so... I have to rape/kill Griffi?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No, just don't talk to her at queensland, but then you miss out on the rest of her quest line which ends with 3p with Mock Turtle
Honestly, Mock Turtle's rapey scene is my fav. (as a sadi- normal person) out of all of 'em
Maybe Mar- Leaf as my 2nd (Drink Me version)
Kuti as 3rd? @ w@b

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
guess I'll have to decide who's more waifu-y, Kuti or Griffi huh :^
though, found this place but where's Dorothy :(
Kuti isn't the queen of hearts and she absolutely won't flood the beach if you don't sex her.
Aww you missed a really heartbrea- important scene...YOU SHOULD'VE WENT THERE with 100 SEN before you killed ze boss...
Pretty sure you can still get that scene if you go there with 100 sen even after the boss or being there once. It just already looks like that if you happen to have 0 sen.

Jul 20, 2019
The scene hurts, Dorothy is my waifu back then when I missed Elma and Victoria in my first blind run... She carried everything so hard

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Kuti isn't the queen of hearts and she absolutely won't flood the beach if you don't sex her.

Pretty sure you can still get that scene if you go there with 100 sen even after the boss or being there once. It just already looks like that if you happen to have 0 sen.
Rly? I kinda got locked out when I did return though, I might have to do a re-run to check it again
I kinda dun' wanna tell the name of QoH for better experience, I might edit it to correct it

The scene hurts, Dorothy is my waifu back then when I missed Elma and Victoria in my first blind run... She carried everything so hard
Now all that's left is Good ol' Victoria and the happy scene in the Hotel Q wQb

Jul 20, 2019
*sweating intensifies*

Edit: Btw, for boss weapon is there any good one or most of them are meh? I got Jub-Jub Bow from the blind playthrough and the special skill seems eh...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
*sweating intensifies*

Edit: Btw, for boss weapon is there any good one or most of them are meh? I got Jub-Jub Bow from the blind playthrough and the special skill seems eh...
Just like in BS 1, Moonlight Greatsword!!! I actually just use the Stormruler since it never misses til' I get M.Grtsw...it ain't even a boss weapon both of 'em aren't...

Heck, even Hellkaiser's weap. makes a comeback in here but it's way way later...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes