4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
They did say that he's the amalgamation of creators soo he's pretty much an unknown entity now > .>ll
Altho I'm not sure how Mary Sue created such a thing...
It's just her power, she is just that good at creating things, so much so that the other outer ones were jealous and/or inspired to make their own creations. Between BS 1 and 2 she gets double teamed by 2 outer ones (red queen and white queen, Node is the White queen but I'm unsure if red queen is prickett or her predecessor) and is stripped of this power which is then turned into a new outer one so no one can abuse it. That outer one was imprisoned and perished at the Winterbelle castle some time between the end of BS 1 and the start of 2. Winterbelle castle is the location of DLC 3 so I hope there will be some kind of confrontation with this power to create, possibly tying in with the garden wars and the end of all things Mabel talks about where Grimm creates his own garden and stops the Garden Wars before the idiot wakes up and everything blinks out of existence.

Reactions: dd777
Jul 20, 2019
It's just her power, she is just that good at creating things, so much so that the other outer ones were jealous and/or inspired to make their own creations. Between BS 1 and 2 she gets double teamed by 2 outer ones (red queen and white queen, Node is the White queen but I'm unsure if red queen is prickett or her predecessor) and is stripped of this power which is then turned into a new outer one so no one can abuse it. That outer one was imprisoned and perished at the Winterbelle castle some time between the end of BS 1 and the start of 2. Winterbelle castle is the location of DLC 3 so I hope there will be some kind of confrontation with this power to create, possibly tying in with the garden wars and the end of all things Mabel talks about where Grimm creates his own garden and stops the Garden Wars before the idiot wakes up and everything blinks out of existence.
Fucking best girl, I even like her more now

Reactions: Necro434

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Heh, wakes up the idiot eh? There's an eldritch thing called the Idiot God or something? so that might be the focus of DLC 3
> w>b

Fucking best girl, I even like her more now
Just uhh go finish BS 2 first, I'd still go for Miranda tho for a good end. and maybe RRH as our "must protect loli" character... ; n;

Jul 20, 2019
Heh, wakes up the idiot eh? There's an eldritch thing called the Idiot God or something? so that might be the focus of DLC 3
> w>b

Just uhh go finish BS 2 first, I'd still go for Miranda tho for a good end. and maybe RRH as our "must protect loli" character... ; n;
Idiot One is pretty much Azathoth who dreamed the whole world and other Outer Gods has to keep him sleep because who knows what happened if it wakes up, maybe the real end of the world when everything, Outer Gods included, are wiped out of existence :^

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Idiot One is pretty much Azathoth who dreamed the whole world and other Outer Gods has to keep him sleep because who knows what happened if it wakes up, maybe the real end of the world when everything, Outer Gods included, are wiped out of existence :^
Then I guess BS 3 will be full of murder as usual, just hoping we get to have something similar to BS 1's companions, being solo in BS 2 is kinda meh and the evasion nerf kills me since my RNG is sh- and will always be sh-...

Jul 20, 2019
Yeh, though I'd love to go traditional JRPG with Grimm recruiting Outer Gods to his party for the showdown with Azzy, we have too much equipments :^ or maybe make summoning free action

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
A lot of things make a lot more sense once you finish:
1. G AND F end. Yes even F end has some bits that explain things.
2. Beat Old King in the chaos dungeon for Mabel's info dump.
3. Find a Library in the chaos dungeon and read up.
4. Talk to Prickett during her date (lots of random dialogue here), watch the tea party movie, and see the encounter in the maze.

If there is a 3, Hellkaiser had better be recruitable.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
A lot of things make a lot more sense once you finish:
1. G AND F end. Yes even F end has some bits that explain things.
2. Beat Old King in the chaos dungeon for Mabel's info dump.
3. Find a Library in the chaos dungeon and read up.
4. Talk to Prickett during her date (lots of random dialogue here), watch the tea party movie, and see the encounter in the maze.

If there is a 3, Hellkaiser had better be recruitable.
Wait...whut encounter? I only had a blank uhh experience in the maze as my anxiety / paranoia goes up
I feel like BS 3 will still be us as a one-man army due to the colored / black soul thing...
That dragon better be our dam- ride XD

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yes, riding Hellkaiser would be lit
With Miranda as our right hand, Red Hood as our uhh...Just let her chill in the house or something and let Uncle Grimm do it XD
(You'll know why I prefer RRH to stay behind in BS 2's route)

There better be some f-ing Justice for Jeanne since she didn't even get to appear in BS 2...Just a dam- shield and a book

Reactions: Kaizuka Satomi
Jul 20, 2019
Mary Sue might be good at making man cum, but for me riding a fucking dragon would make real man cum for sure :^ srlsy tho, having atleast a two man party so that we could actively pair with our favorite girl as our lover-I mean right hand is hype af

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Wait...whut encounter? I only had a blank uhh experience in the maze as my anxiety / paranoia goes up
I feel like BS 3 will still be us as a one-man army due to the colored / black soul thing...
That dragon better be our dam- ride XD
Talking about the short alice encounter in the longest part of the maze during the date. If you haven't seen it, you can just run back and forth along it until it appears.

With Miranda as our right hand, Red Hood as our uhh...Just let her chill in the house or something and let Uncle Grimm do it XD
(You'll know why I prefer RRH to stay behind in BS 2's route)

There better be some f-ing Justice for Jeanne since she didn't even get to appear in BS 2...Just a dam- shield and a book
Hmm, Helkaiser mount + Jeanne. Even though it probably wouldn't be the same Jeanne.

Jul 20, 2019
Feels the same, her shield isnt exactly useful either, just looks cool if I equip Knight King Sword, her shield and Babel Armor Set (the one with big def up but big speed down)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Mary Sue might be good at making man cum, but for me riding a fucking dragon would make real man cum for sure :^ srlsy tho, having atleast a two man party so that we could actively pair with our favorite girl as our lover-I mean right hand is hype af
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Talking about the short alice encounter in the longest part of the maze during the date. If you haven't seen it, you can just run back and forth along it until it appears.
Looks like I'll have to ask her for another date then \@ w@/

Jul 20, 2019
Weird, I talked to the crow doctod in Ludwig Town once at 0 SEN, then after awhile I came back but he disappeared, rush to the Cathedal to check but somehow he did not show up either...

Edit: seems like after beating Cleric Beast on the bridge lol, my current boss kill count are Headhunter Beast and that hairy dude tho

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Weird, I talked to the crow doctod in Ludwig Town once at 0 SEN, then after awhile I came back but he disappeared, rush to the Cathedal to check but somehow he did not show up either...
You can't talk to NPCs when you're below 31 SEN

Jul 20, 2019
Didnt touch that boss yet though, I'm just wanna check around a bit before heading to the clock tower lol

Edit: Can I get through this part btw?
1601989929209.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes