4.80 star(s) 74 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
Lmao so Alice played Uno card on Mary Sue? I already sus her from the start though, but ending C and Leaf True End made me think Mary Sue went along with whatever Grimm wants
Edit: btw do we have any spoiler-friendly guide for true ending? I'm planning to get it either in this run (100% negative Sen) or the next run.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Lmao so Alice played Uno card on Mary Sue? I already sus her from the start though, but ending C and Leaf True End made me think Mary Sue went along with whatever Grimm wants
Edit: btw do we have any spoiler-friendly guide for true ending? I'm planning to get it either in this run (100% negative Sen) or the next run.
I posted a guide few pages before > w>b
It fits best when you know where's where and who's who
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kaizuka Satomi

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Someone posted 100k atk so I got uhh "motivated" to grind...
I'm halfway thereeee @ w@b
1601912858543.png

Jul 20, 2019
Dem stat lol. Though, now BS1 is pretty interesting with the context that Alice ask Grimm to wreck Mary Sue's world then hijack or override it :unsure:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Dem stat lol. Though, now BS1 is pretty interesting with the context that Alice ask Grimm to wreck Mary Sue's world then hijack or override it :unsure:
Nah, it's the other way around, Mary Sue did the f-ing up, she literally turned childhood stories to dark ones we see right now...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Aaaaaand here it is!!! 100k stats!!! But now my hp and mp looks weird XD
Oookayy...Looks like the peak stats is 109998 = .=ll

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
a curious fact, after passing the final ¨c¨ in bs1. Talk to the corpse in Wonderland (the one that gives the last attacks to your companions) and it will reveal part of the plot of bs2
almas negras.JPG

Jul 20, 2019
Tks, I'll check it right away

Edit: Oof. So basically original Alice created this fairytale world and Mary Sue fuck them up because Prayer Master prayed to her out of envy?
Edit 2: Btw what item needed in the Dinner Hall of Dutchess's House? The one where there's the Duchess Skull in it.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Tks, I'll check it right away

Edit: Oof. So basically original Alice created this fairytale world and Mary Sue fuck them up because Prayer Master prayed to her out of envy?
Edit 2: Btw what item needed in the Dinner Hall of Dutchess's House? The one where there's the Duchess Skull in it.
You're too late, she's already dead.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yep, if you want to avoid stuff like this you should beeline Jub Jub and imprison or kill her.

Jul 20, 2019
Seen it as back route condition, just now Jub Jub will be the head of my list lol. Btw beside Mary Sue, Red Riding Hood and Miranda are there another BS1 girl stay alive? From what I've seen Jeanne and Catherine seems rekt'd for good....

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Seen it as back route condition, just now Jub Jub will be the head of my list lol. Btw beside Mary Sue, Red Riding Hood and Miranda are there another BS1 girl stay alive? From what I've seen Jeanne and Catherine seems rekt'd for good....
You can just lock Jubjub in the dungeon instead of you don't wanna kill 'er and the others will still live

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Kaizuka Satomi

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
WHAT PORO IS ALIVE? Fuck yes I've always feel fucking bad killing Hood for the book to see him in the Forest. Seems like all the best girls made a comeback huh :^ Also my fav companion in BS1 actually is Mary Sue, succ maid dies too fast for my taste.
Ending C is NOT canon since RRH is alive, Just Mary Sue/Ann doing Mary Sue/Ann stuff = w=
Ending D IS canon (for me...hehe get it? Canon in D? I'll see myself out)

Jul 20, 2019
Ending C is NOT canon since RRH is alive = w=
Ending D IS canon (for me...hehe get it? Canon in D? I'll see myself out)
I had trouble deciding which one is canon since my initial impression on BS2 is that Grimm remade BS1 into that after uno on Mary Sue, but the girl either deal another uno or actually played along with Grimm in End C :^ so she fuck things up again lmao.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I had trouble deciding which one is canon since my initial impression on BS2 is that Grimm remade BS1 into that after uno on Mary Sue, but the girl either deal another uno or actually played along with Grimm in End C :^ so she fuck things up again lmao.
Considering we can go to wonderland in BS 1, I'm pretty sure the Alice here in BS 2 also uhh made the Lost empire (BS 1)
and Mary Sue/Ann just did her thing to f- it up...

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes