4.80 star(s) 74 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
Forgot to say, but I'll detour and ignore the first boss plus Ludwig Town too, discovered the Pool of Blood very early in my first run but retreat because I was afraid of being underlevel lol

Edit: But I guess have to kill that fucker first for my girl eh...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Forgot to say, but I'll detour and ignore the first boss plus Ludwig Town too, discovered the Pool of Blood very early in my first run but retreat because I was afraid of being underlevel lol

Edit: But I guess have to kill that fucker first for my girl eh...
Oh, here's a nice tip for you bud' should you uhh do new game+ or restart, try taking the bottle with you instead of drinking it, until you meet our favorite companion in BS1 @ w@b

Jul 20, 2019
Found a shortcut to Mental Ward right in the Rabbit Hole lmao, guess I could still go to Ludwig Town before the first boss

Oh, here's a nice tip for you bud' should you uhh do new game+ or restart, try taking the bottle with you instead of drinking it, until you meet our favorite companion in BS1 @ w@b
What bottle though?
1601907054749.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Found a shortcut to Mental Ward right in the Rabbit Hole lmao, guess I could still go to Ludwig Town before the first boss

What bottle though?
View attachment 845898
The one ye drank to get into pond o' bloody tears, The "Drink Me"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, BS 1 already is eldritch-y from the Mary Sue and Black Goat fight = .=ll...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What...I never once thought to attack this... > .>ll
I THOUGHT IT'S JUST A DECOR!!! FFUUUUUUUUU-
Hmmm, in all my runs so far, I never encountered Jubjub flying down for me or something, I'll try increasing my Sen to thousands just to be sure XD

Jul 20, 2019
I got D then A, but my assumption is that the girl want to loop me to achieve something else lol, like Nya in Demonbane. I mean, she has that vibe.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
D end is canon, C end is what She wants you to believe. Discover the truth yourself, go everywhere and leave no stone unturned, no door unopened.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yep, I knew it, she's into uhh sleeping "fun time"...
Mabel was right, she's just trying hard to hide her uhh needs? XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Medianoche
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes