4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I never helped him, i don't even know he have a quest, how i do it?
It's at the rabbit hole so just talk to him everytime you meet 'em and quests / routes are still brutal like in BS 1 soo if you missed one -> you're locked out

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is that all you got?
View attachment 844250
Really though, Uchigatana/Kishingatana are great too. Their special attacks have no cooldown and frees up gear or ring slots since you get crit from the weapon. Hp cost on skills are no issue when heal items are a free action. You also only need to beat one boss (bellman) to get it technically.
Never used 'em since I just went for the story,
Show me the glorious stats you have too @ w@b

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I never helped him, i don't even know he have a quest, how i do it?
Talk to him at rabbit hole bonfire (do this before killing any bosses or anything or he disappears) > talk to him at billingsgate bonfire > talk to him in carol river > kill the boss just after him (NOT JABBERWOCK) > go back and give him one flask > summon him for jabberwock, bandersnatch, and jubjub fights > Go back to where he was in carol river and there will be a letter for you > meet him again at rabbit hole bonfire to get the sword and his book.
Never used 'em since I just went for the story,
Show me the glorious stats you have too @ w@b
I had maxed attack in that pic which is 109998. It's not a practical attack though since it's the one from bandersnatch's weapon.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Talk to him at rabbit hole bonfire (do this before killing any bosses or anything or he disappears) > talk to him at billingsgate bonfire > talk to him in carol river > kill the boss just after him (NOT JABBERWOCK) > go back and give him one flask > summon him for jabberwock, bandersnatch, and jubjub fights > Go back to where he was in carol river and there will be a letter for you > meet him again at rabbit hole bonfire to get the sword and his book.

I had maxed attack in that pic which is 109998. It's not a practical attack though since it's the one from bandersnatch's weapon.
100k...I uhh am satisfied with 30k+ XD
1601812567804.png

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
How i summon him?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
ShareX_2020-10-04_06-46-32.png
Went even further beyond.
100k...I uhh am satisfied with 30k+ XD
View attachment 844302
100k was with buffs, you could easily get to 100k with insanity + atk/matk buff
How i summon him?
You summon him just like any other helper for a boss fight, interact with his book in front of the fog gate. You need to not be in undead form so use girl's scent and his summon won't appear if you didn't save him at carol river.

Jul 20, 2019
for early game, between Iron Hans's machine gun and storm ruler which one is better? also do andor sword require doing chain of quest or just lying somewhere to pick up?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I'd use storm ruler. Han's requires leveling and makes you slow, storm ruler is just good as soon as you get it since it always hits and gives you an aoe attack. A fully upgraded han's is pretty appealing for dps though. Andor sword is a pickup in the sea.

Reactions: Kaizuka Satomi

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
View attachment 844300
Went even further beyond.

100k was with buffs, you could easily get to 100k with insanity + atk/matk buff

You summon him just like any other helper for a boss fight, interact with his book in front of the fog gate. You need to not be in undead form so use girl's scent and his summon won't appear if you didn't save him at carol river.
Ah, I don't wanna rely on buffs so I just went and grind with Meryphillia + Black soul seller guy for tons of tainted black souls @ w@b

Aniviangel

Dec 22, 2019
So do we have any news on when the next DLC will be out? Getting close to a year since the last one.
Unfortunately no. Toro said before he wished it to be the end of this year but it's most likely not gonna happen. He promised Old King of the Chess during the summer of last year yet it was released at the end of the year, and many of his recent tweets just implied that same thing probably gonna happens again (heck maybe even he doesn't know how long will the next DLC take him). The only way for him to keep his promise is to let someone confiscate his Switch and PS4.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Unfortunately no. Toro said before he wished it to be the end of this year but it's most likely not gonna happen. He promised Old King of the Chess during the summer of last year yet it was released at the end of the year, and many of his recent tweets just implied that same thing probably gonna happens again (heck maybe even he doesn't know how long will the next DLC take him). The only way for him to keep his promise is to let someone confiscate his Switch and PS4.
Better than cancelled I guess?

Jul 20, 2019
How to deal with the instant death attacks of the boss in Slaughterhouse? Keep dying to it and I kinda run out of Girl's Scent now

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes