4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Can someone help me in this fight? i can't defeat her, what i do?
Use magic or physical, whchever she is not currently countering. She only does magic so if you have multiple turns, you can get 30% magic evade from gear and then use dodge every turn.
How to deal with the instant death attacks of the boss in Slaughterhouse? Keep dying to it and I kinda run out of Girl's Scent now
If they are actually instant death attacks then you could use resurrectionist's ring which is from a nightmare spirit in the slaughterhouse. The eyeballs that appear at low sen in crash chamber can drop girl's scent.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
Goddamnit, I got End C righg in the first run... Though, I was expecting the option to have all my stuff literally removed for NG+ lol, but instead everything just stayed intact.... Guess time to start a fresh save for more masochist experience now, redo the whole thing with level 125 definitely would be pretty boríng

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Are those pics actually from the game or rough scribbles? So i'm seeing every character is getting banged by some black werewolf dog creature thing? hmmmmmm

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Goddamnit, I got End C righg in the first run... Though, I was expecting the option to have all my stuff literally removed for NG+ lol, but instead everything just stayed intact.... Guess time to start a fresh save for more masochist experience now, redo the whole thing with level 125 definitely would be pretty boríng
HAHAHAHA you think just because you are level 125 the game is easy?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Psh, Level 125? Patheti- Level's just a number @ w@b

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I have finish the game with ending B and then G. I've read up on the other ending, but is there...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no prickett ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are those pics actually from the game or rough scribbles? So i'm seeing every character is getting banged by some black werewolf dog creature thing? hmmmmmm
Yeah, the artist has a very rough sketch-like style. The black thing is the player character's silhouette. He's an undead human, play the first game first.

Reactions: spacekun
Jul 20, 2019
Psh, Level 125? Patheti- Level's just a number @ w@b
Oh tks, decided to explore the rest of the world then get to level 256 just to beat that fucker and fuck Alice then start NG+ for real now :^ though, lemme guess, the real shit are in Chaos Dungeon?

Edit: Oh shit, missed Queenland and Shipwreck

SpartacuS245

Aug 15, 2020
Oh tks, decided to explore the rest of the world then get to level 256 just to beat that fucker and fuck Alice then start NG+ for real now :^ though, lemme guess, the real shit are in Chaos Dungeon?

You missed the ship graveyard? Well, you can try beating God Fish and Deep Sea Knight then. It will be fun, I promise...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

What real sheep? The first real sheep is in the depths...the dam- God fish...
Chaos dungeon? No freakin' sweat

Jul 20, 2019
Tried Fish God once and decided to leave it until I'm higher level, not fun at all since I totally forgot about it soon after.
Though, why the hell did all my waifus suddenly died after the white door is unlockable? Since End B seems like required me to keep them alive, I have to know the cause for their death lol

Edit: also where's Jabberwock after she raped me? Did she just rekt'd by Leaf?

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Tried Fish God once and decided to leave it until I'm higher level, not fun at all since I totally forgot about it soon after.
Though, why the hell did all my waifus suddenly died after the white door is unlockable? Since End B seems like required me to keep them alive, I have to know the cause for their death lol

Go fight Jabby, choose rapey option -> lose instead
If you wanna progress fast, go lower your SEN to 0 and equip the Stormruler -> GO back to crash chamber and just farm souls there and slowly increase the difficulty til' ye reach 9 then use the souls to buy uhh colored souls...

Stats >>>> Level

Jul 20, 2019
Wot I can adjust difficulty? Where?

Edit:
Go fight Jabby, choose rapey option -> lose instead
If you wanna progress fast, go lower your SEN to 0 and equip the Stormruler -> GO back to crash chamber and just farm souls there and slowly increase the difficulty til' ye reach 9 then use the souls to buy uhh colored souls...

Stats >>>> Level
I did the rape then lose her so just wonder wtf happened after that lol

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

God's Fish is easy, get 100% evasion from gear and enough hp to tank his roar and you're good, just takes awhile to kill him. This is basically true for most of the stuff in the deep sea. You can also just run past God's Fish with dodo speed which is a good idea since there is a 50% evade ring past him.
Jub jub kills lots of people at progress 10 if she is alive and free. You can check your progress with the candles above the door. End B doesn't require pledges with her, Bandersnatch, Jabberwock or the secret princess.
Jabberwock just disappears from the game at that point. I see you still haven't been to queensland. There's also a special continuation of that scene if you summoned vernai for the fight.

Reactions: Kaizuka Satomi
Jul 20, 2019
Alright, minus Sen run now, since everyone is lying here I'm fine with them blabbing nonsense anw. Plus destroying everything is da wei to reach the truth like BS1 I assume lol.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Alright, minus Sen run now, since everyone is lying here I'm fine with them blabbing nonsense anw. Plus destroying everything is da wei to reach the truth like BS1 I assume lol.
Nah, BS 2 is a lot more uhh wackier than BS 1...
The world we're at in BS 1 is meh, than the one we're in BS 2
And we can even see some familiar faces too ; n;

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes