4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah... I've only done those once and that's more than enough; they're just so sad. When I found the hotel again in this game I went into full fight or flight mode lol.
Indeed, Dev didn't even give Jeanne a flashback who literally is the one that saved us in BS 1...
NO JUSTICE FOR JEANNE!!!!

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
Jun 29, 2018
Indeed, Dev didn't even give Jeanne a flashback who literally is the one that saved us in BS 1...
NO JUSTICE FOR JEANNE!!!!
Yeah, like what's with that? Even Catherine gets a statue and summon sign, and Goose is referenced with the humpty dumpty girl, but Jeanne only has her book behind a lava waterfall and nothing else.
#JusticeForJeanne

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Yeah, like what's with that? Even Catherine gets a statue and summon sign, and Goose is referenced with the humpty dumpty girl, but Jeanne only has her book behind a lava waterfall and nothing else.
#JusticeForJeanne
i think i missed the references, i played all the game but don´t see any references to the first game, i don´t even find all the books

Jun 29, 2018
i think i missed the references, i played all the game but don´t see any references to the first game, i don´t even find all the books
Yeah, it's really easy to miss stuff in this game lol. In Oxward there's a statue of Saint Catherine that you can pray to that let's you summon an NPC who gives Catherine's Fairy Tale. The humpty dumpty guy is in Carroll River and if you give him enough souls he hatches a child who if you kill, gives a Goose's Fairy Tale. I can list more specifics if you want, but those two are probably the least referenced other than Jeanne imo.

Did you meet Victoria at least? She's at the train station right after the Nameless Forest, and her hair's longer in this, but she's the same maid from the first game.

Jul 20, 2019
Just curious, but are the weapon pool have more variety than the first game? Or in the end Moonlight Sword spamming and Demon Catalyst with spell nuking is still da only wei?

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Yeah, it's really easy to miss stuff in this game lol. In Oxward there's a statue of Saint Catherine that you can pray to that let's you summon an NPC who gives Catherine's Fairy Tale. The humpty dumpty guy is in Carroll River and if you give him enough souls he hatches a child who if you kill, gives a Goose's Fairy Tale. I can list more specifics if you want, but those two are probably the least referenced other than Jeanne imo.

Did you meet Victoria at least? She's at the train station right after the Nameless Forest, and her hair's longer in this, but she's the same maid from the first game.
Victoria is the only reference i found

Jun 29, 2018
Just curious, but are the weapon pool have more variety than the first game? Or in the end Moonlight Sword spamming and Demon Catalyst with spell nuking is still da only wei?
Early and mid-game definitely have a lot more variety imo. Late game does too, since while I personally still think the Moonlight Greatsword is the best, it's not nearly as much as in Black Souls I. Plus there's actual room for argument in this game, and some people would probably disagree with me saying the MGS is the best so I'd consider the variety pretty good.

Jul 20, 2019
Great, was quite dislike the fact that nothing could surpass MGS and Demon Catalyst in the first game, I really like GS and Andor Sword

Edit: Are previous Demonic Princesses playable?

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2018
Edit: Are previous Demonic Princesses playable?
Some of the previous heroines have scenes, but none of the Demonic Princesses make a return. Only a few references here and there.

Edit: Don't know about the GS, but the Andor Sword is pretty fucking good in this game, my go-to if the MGS isn't working out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaizuka Satomi

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Kishingatana is best weapon, free 100% crit to save ring slots. Who cares if it makes you dum when you one shot everything iai and it gives you easy stuns, bleeds, and aoe.
Yeah it doesn't matter what you name yourself, RRH Mary Sue/Ann / Leaf will still call you Grimm
If you name yourself Grimm, Lewis or Carol at the start, you get blammed. If you name yourself Alice, Leaf, or node, you get forced to rename yourself.

Reactions: Kaizuka Satomi

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You need to clear 1 ending first before you're allowed to do that.
Nah, I think we need to do a specific route like how in BS 1 needs you to do ending C to unlock all memories / appearance or maybe I just never noticed
(aside from furry outfit since you need to buy the costume instead)

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes