4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I think I was around 10k+ stats when I beat God Fish via crit build on Diff. 1 (still struggling at that time)
XDDDDDD.To get miranda scene you simply need to choose the rape section.Because she is not recognize by the "world",there is no sex option for her.Its the same with red riding hood.So just choose the rape option,no worry its a heartwarming secene,not those rape scene u will see.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Btw wht i lack is jabberwocky sword,scythe,and moonlight sword.Nothing else?
I didn't know jabby had a sword...I thought it was a scythe? > .>ll

1601147186040.png

Yes, it is the ¨grakeyd¨.it's my favorite
I got her at random in the chaos dungeon
Ok, I don't have that one and THAT is prolly the one they say it's Chaos-Dungeon-only...I should've opened all the chests along the way...
Back into the dam- Chaos Dungeon I GO THEN!!!
1601149041134.png

Ok, another bs boss like the God Fish but I guess I can just tank the damage via GUARD and dam- that was way too much dmg for anyone to take XD
1601149479159.png
1601149548957.png
1601149560905.png

1601148098966.png
1601148081719.png

Also, This is the first time I've seen this one
1601148976176.png
1601148967168.png

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This is prolly my favorite BGM in the Chaos Dungeon

You can find it in the BGM folder of BS 2
混沌4

La, la la la, la la la,

Reactions: Medianoche

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Is there an easier way to beat miranda she kicks my ass, what sorta stats should I have, also I didnt get the elizbath scene at the pond, does that lock me out of the true ending, even if i cheat her book in?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there an easier way to beat miranda she kicks my ass, and even If i get my stats really high she does the same half of my health. I got to 7 wins but now shes faster then me, so im fucked. also I didnt get the elizbath scene, does that lock me out of the ending?
Go to Crash chamber at 0 SEN with a Stormruler to one-shot the mobs, slowly grind til' you can reach Difficulty 9 to get more souls (won't even take an hour) and go spam by black souls from train guy (Node for early game) and it'll be an easy Miranda / Meryphillia spam, should you beat her at Difficulty 9 with ease, you'll be farming souls A LOT easier and more effecient than Crash Chamber farming...

Meryphillia / Miranda doesn't counterattack Moonlight Greatsword attacks even when she has Death Verdict or whatever the buff is so you can still use it...

And yep, one mistake = locked out

Last edited:

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Is there an easier way to beat miranda she kicks my ass, what sorta stats should I have, also I didnt get the elizbath scene at the pond, does that lock me out of the true ending, even if i cheat her book in?
You don't require any of the storybooks for the true ending. Elizabeth drops a very useful spell, [Meteor Shower], which if you're cheating in the book you might want to add as well.

As for Miranda...
Her basic (and only) attack ignores defense entirely, but only hits once. She also gains a Crit boost and attempts to use Execution Verdict (-85% Agi Debuff) on you when she's below 50% HP.

If you just can't outspeed her from the start, you should either invest in more speed, or raise your MHP so you can take more hits (and so that your Herb Flasks heal more). There's not really much strategy here other than "get stronger".

If it's Execution Verdict that's killing you, there's actually a really easy solution to it. If you have Mana Drain, drain away all her MP before bursting her down. Execution Verdict actually requires 10 MP to use, and so you can block her use of it completely. Her Max MP is fairly low, so with a decent MAG it's maybe one or two drains total.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You don't require any of the storybooks for the true ending. Elizabeth drops a very useful spell, [Meteor Shower], which if you're cheating in the book you might want to add as well.

As for Miranda...
Her basic (and only) attack ignores defense entirely, but only hits once. She also gains a Crit boost and attempts to use Execution Verdict (-85% Agi Debuff) on you when she's below 50% HP.

If you just can't outspeed her from the start, you should either invest in more speed, or raise your MHP so you can take more hits (and so that your Herb Flasks heal more). There's not really much strategy here other than "get stronger".

If it's Execution Verdict that's killing you, there's actually a really easy solution to it. If you have Mana Drain, drain away all her MP before bursting her down. Execution Verdict actually requires 10 MP to use, and so you can block her use of it completely. Her Max MP is fairly low, so with a decent MAG it's maybe one or two drains total.
She scales up until you reach 9th match which is her highest

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
She scales up until you reach 9th match which is her highest
Her match scaling is the same as the difficulty scaling (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 5, 6, 7), so at her 9th match, assuming Difficulty 0, she'll deal ~34,000 per hit at most, ~101,000 with crits. You probably want your MHP to be double those values, roughly. Her AGI maxes out at 2,030, so that's the number to beat. At Diff 9, those values become ~235,000 (~705,000) and 14,210.

MAG is probably the better attacking stat to pump here, because Miranda/Meryphilia takes double damage from light, it helps with MP drain (Her MMP is Diff 0 - 700, Diff 9 - 4900 on her 9th round, it isn't very high), and it helps with healing (though items are a better source of heals).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Her match scaling is the same as the difficulty scaling (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 5, 6, 7), so at her 9th match, assuming Difficulty 0, she'll deal ~34,000 per hit at most, ~101,000 with crits. You probably want your MHP to be double those values, roughly. Her AGI maxes out at 2,030, so that's the number to beat. At Diff 9, those values become ~235,000 (~705,000) and 14,210.

MAG is probably the better attacking stat to pump here, because Miranda/Meryphilia takes double damage from light, it helps with MP drain (Her MMP is Diff 0 - 700, Diff 9 - 4900 on her 9th round, it isn't very high), and it helps with healing (though items are a better source of heals).
Black souls increases all of them unless you literally just used Node for atk and spd stats throughout the journey fora glass-cannon build...
I guess I just cheesed the whole game by outscaling them just like in Good ol' BS 1's Old rotten burg for black soul grind to late game and Sewer rats for Spd in early game...

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
So Im doing a partially blind playthrough with minor spoilers just to avoid npc deaths
I just noticed I've been on story progression 9 and I haven't even been to the mental ward yet to get a certain ring.
Just how many will Jubjub kill when I reach 10 torch on the story? Spoil me with the names only pls?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So Im doing a partially blind playthrough with minor spoilers just to avoid npc deaths
I just noticed I've been on story progression 9 and I haven't even been to the mental ward yet to get a certain ring.
Just how many will Jubjub kill when I reach 10 torch on the story? Spoil me with the names only pls?
Lez see...
Modoki, Dodo, Bill, Shisha, Hatter, Margaret, Griffy, Tweedle Dee, Humpty Dumpy, March Hare, Yamane,
Pumpkin O, Corpse-eating Rabbits, Angler, and Mad Sheep I guess?

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
Lez see...
Modoki, Dodo, Bill, Shisha, Hatter, Margaret, Griffy, Tweedle Dee, Humpty Dumpy, March Hare, Yamane,
Pumpkin O, Corpse-eating Rabbits, Angler, and Mad Sheep I guess?
Holyfucc, thats quite a list
If Margaret got rekt will I still be able to keep her extra action covenant buff?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
somebody did a hunger games in 4chan and dodo won. Here some highlights

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Final pic boob size ain't large enuff, Real Dodo died somewhere and the one who ate Meryphillia / Miranda took over...
Another reason why Dodo is a fan favorite (Mabel nomba wan aside from Alice)

gex459

Jul 19, 2018
I am trying to collect all the weapon and their final form(excluding the weapon that need you to kill npc such as the sytche that u get from killing the npc at the train station),Wht did i miss
You missin the Heroic Vorpal Blade or whatever its called.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Holyfucc, thats quite a list
If Margaret got rekt will I still be able to keep her extra action covenant buff?
Jubjub kills or causes the death of most of the world's NPCs immediately after you check a bonfire or die after reaching SP10. Any pledges linked to those NPCs is also nixed. You're probably going to need to just bite the bullet and get an ending so you can reset with NG+.

Reactions: dd777

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Where do you find stone flesh at? and does getting ending g unlock the gallery or do I still have to get the scenes as the only options is too reset

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes