4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
Jubjub kills or causes the death of most of the world's NPCs immediately after you check a bonfire or die after reaching SP10. Any pledges linked to those NPCs is also nixed. You're probably going to need to just bite the bullet and get an ending so you can reset with NG+.
Well, that sucks.
yeah Im doing blind playthrough this time, and I will replay it again once dlc3 came out with full spoiler on npcs safety

Jugg337

Jul 4, 2017
So... Am I missing the area that's my level or am I just supposed to commit suicide over and over to farm black souls in order to advance?

Slight spoilers about the beggining of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So... Am I missing the area that's my level or am I just supposed to commit suicide over and over to farm black souls in order to advance?

Here's a guide @ w@b

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018

my first time i went from lutwidge to the cathedral, i defeat the beast at lv 11 no summons, explore the sewers first and find the beasthunter axe, whit it you can raise your agility and inflict bleeding. Defeat the minions first and make the boss bleed until it dies, worked for me

Jugg337

Jul 4, 2017
my first time i went from lutwidge to the cathedral, i defeat the beast at lv 11 no summons, explore the sewers first and find the beasthunter axe, whit it you can raise your agility and inflict bleeding. Defeat the minions first and make the boss bleed until it dies, worked for me
Yea my problem is that I didn't realize I could go down as well and into the sewers, my bad.

I thought the only way forward was the asylum or smouldering forest so I got fucked.

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
So, about changing the difficulty level in this game. How much does it change for each one level?
The progression for enemy stats according to difficulty is:
Diff 0 = 100%
Diff 1 = 150%
Diff 2 = 200%
Diff 3 = 250%
Diff 4 = 300%
Diff 5 = 350%
Diff 6 = 400% (Enemy LUK stops increasing here)
Diff 7 = 500%
Diff 8 = 600%
Diff 9 = 700%

Your received souls and the drop rate for items also are multiplied by difficulty, so it's worthwhile to go as high as you can.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The progression for enemy stats according to difficulty is:
Diff 0 = 100%
Diff 1 = 150%
Diff 2 = 200%
Diff 3 = 250%
Diff 4 = 300%
Diff 5 = 350%
Diff 6 = 400%
Diff 7 = 500%
Diff 8 = 600%
Diff 9 = 700%

Your received souls and the drop rate for items also are multiplied by difficulty, so it's worthwhile to go as high as you can.
Huh, and here I thought it was 1 = 100% -> 2 = 200%
Oh well...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
vote your favourite blacksouls character here, in japanese so translate it yourself,i just saw it on twitter and post it here
Miranda nomba wan, Red hood can have the dogs in the world, Mary Ann / Leaf / Sue can find her own Masochist in her S play
WHile Miranda only came for us and now we're both undead!!! ; n;
Mabel nomba two, Gotta love seeing the "night sky"

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

gex459

Jul 19, 2018
vote your favourite blacksouls character here, in japanese so translate it yourself,i just saw it on twitter and post it here
Hard to choose between my top three but, we goin with Dorothy. I also saw a twitter post of some guy that recreated the dream library in The Sims which was neat.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Elma 1st, Dorothy 2nd. When I found saw Dorothy's event it was like a punch to the gut, and every time I see Elma's dad in the Chaos dungeon I feel so bad lol.
Right, now tell me how "fun" the hotel events in BS 1 are when you need the books @ w@b

Jun 29, 2018
Right, now tell me how "fun" the hotel events in BS 1 are when you need the books @ w@b
Yeah... I've only done those once and that's more than enough; they're just so sad. When I found the hotel again in this game I went into full fight or flight mode lol.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes