4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Have you tried killing the train guy / black soul merchant to get his weapon? I forgot the name of the weap, it's the one ye get from 'em

Jun 29, 2018
Wonder if the guns count
Do you count the moonlight greatsword as having to kill an NPC? If not then you're missing that.

There's also the mace, warhammer, and Miranda's axe. Mace is on a corpse in the cathedral or skeletons can drop it, warhammer is from a mimic in the Duchess's house, and Miranda's axe is from beating Miranda iirc (fighting her doesn't kill her.)

There's also a special Vorpal Sword you can only get in NG+ and I think there's one weapon exclusive to the Chaos Dungeons, but I forgot it's name.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Do you count the moonlight greatsword as having to kill an NPC? If not then you're missing that.

There's also the mace, warhammer, and Miranda's axe. Mace is on a corpse in the cathedral or skeletons can drop it, warhammer is from a mimic in the Duchess's house, and Miranda's axe is from beating Miranda iirc (fighting her doesn't kill her.)

There's also a special Vorpal Sword you can only get in NG+ and I think there's one weapon exclusive to the Chaos Dungeons, but I forgot it's name.
Wait whut, chaos dungeon exclusive? And here I was thinking I am finally done with that RNG place...(Dam- pendulum blades)

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Oh miranda axe,i know that one.if i remember correctly you need to finish donkey knight quest to get the moonlight sword,or no?

Jun 29, 2018
Wait whut, chaos dungeon exclusive? And here I was thinking I am finally done with that RNG place...(Dam- pendulum blades)
I'm not 100% sure, but there's a weapon that ignores enemy defense, and the only place I could only get it from was the Chaos Dungeons

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sorry, I don't remember for sure. I think it's either five or ten, but I know I stopped after ten defeats and had gotten her scene, so ten should be the max.
Eh...? It's still at both of 'em kissing...
Also the best one to farm souls to buy black souls at diff. 9, even faster than crash chamber XD
1601060436887.png

Jun 29, 2018
Eh...? It's still at both of 'em kissing...
Also the best one to farm souls to buy black souls at diff. 9, even faster than crash chamber XD
Huh, I hadn't really thought of farming souls like that, I just kinda went through the chaos dungeons over and over lol.

Also holy shit I just remembered how to get the fucking scene lol. You have to choose the rape option. Despite the fact it says rape, it's actually consensual sex. (similar to if you keep trying to rape Red Riding Hood she eventually relents and you just have normal sex)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Huh, I hadn't really thought of farming souls like that, I just kinda went through the chaos dungeons over and over lol.

Also holy shit I just remembered how to get the fucking scene lol. You have to choose the rape option. Despite the fact it says rape, it's actually consensual sex. (similar to if you keep trying to rape Red Riding Hood she eventually relents and you just have normal sex)
Wait, whut? Diff. 9 w/o the ring gives 975k I think per "match"?
A'ight guess I'm hopping back to the cave for one more uhh "reason" and that's completing the hall of recollection...
Kuti pledge / covenant + white rabbit ring combo is kinda broken too XD

Jun 29, 2018
Wait, whut? Diff. 9 w/o the ring gives 975k I think per "match"?
A'ight guess I'm hopping back to the cave for one more uhh "reason"
Kuti pledge / covenant + white rabbit ring combo is kinda broken too XD
You're probably right that it's more efficient for farming, I was just kinda commenting on me being stupid for not thinking of it lol.

Also yeah, Kuti's pledge is easily the best for combat and the white rabbit/Lundinium+ rings are insane. By the time I had finished with the chaos dungeon I had 4 Lundonium+3 rings and so many S T A T S.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You're probably right that it's more efficient for farming, I was just kinda commenting on me being stupid for not thinking of it lol.

Also yeah, Kuti's pledge is easily the best for combat and the white rabbit/Lundinium+ rings are insane. By the time I had finished with the chaos dungeon I had 4 Lundonium+3 rings and so many S T A T S.
My stats are only around 30k+ soo I rely on crit dmg
1601061670278.png
I am actually only wearing one white rabbit ring, then 2 rings of abyss for 80% (gear = 95%)
and the one with +10% hp and mp regen

Jun 29, 2018
My stats are only around 30k+ soo I rely on crit dmg
View attachment 832520
I am actually only wearing one white rabbit ring, then 2 rings of abyss for 80% (gear = 95%)
and the one with +10% hp and mp regen
Nice, how good is a crit build anyway? By the time I could have made one I was kinda just killing every non chaos dungeon thing with the moonlight greatsword anyway, so I never really expirmented with it. Also I kept that regen ring with me for long while too lol. The only reason I got rid of it was because of the moonlight greatsword's passive regen.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nice, how good is a crit build anyway? By the time I could have made one I was kinda just killing every non chaos dungeon thing with the moonlight greatsword anyway, so I never really expirmented with it. Also I kept that regen ring with me for long while too lol. The only reason I got rid of it was because of the moonlight greatsword's passive regen.
Well. diff. 9 Meryphillia is tanky as heck but with the right weap (M.Grtsw) you can burst 'em, Tried fighting the God Fish at
Diff. 9, barely survived XD

M. Greatsword scales in atk and M.atk so I think it's the strongest weap in scaling

I don't know how to capture a vid w/o my pc dying so uhh here, I tried ; n;

Jun 29, 2018
Well. diff. 9 Meryphillia is tanky as heck but with the right weap (M.Grtsw) you can burst 'em, Tried fighting the God Fish at
Diff. 9, barely survived XD

M. Greatsword scales in atk and M.atk so I think it's the strongest weap in scaling

I don't know how to capture a vid w/o my pc dying so uhh here, I tried ; n;
Thanks for the vid and dang that's a lotta damage lol. Depending on how weapon scaling works that seems like crit chance should far outweigh stat increases in terms of damage except maybe for the moonlight greatsword due to it's double scaling. Even then though I think crit chance would still be better for pure damage, just not survivablity lol.

I'll have to try a crit build on my next playthrough.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thanks for the vid and dang that's a lotta damage lol. Depending on how weapon scaling works that seems like crit chance should far outweigh stat increases in terms of damage except maybe for the moonlight greatsword due to it's double scaling. Even then though I think crit chance would still be better for pure damage, just not survivablity lol.

I'll have to try a crit build on my next playthrough.
I think I was around 10k+ stats when I beat God Fish via crit build on Diff. 1 (still struggling at that time)

Reactions: fakeacoount321
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes