4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
i just havent visit this thread for some time and there is a bunch of lore involve.Not like i know much,but after speaking of rrh,node,prickett,miranda and others.What about cheshire cat,i know some of her lore but i am now seeking for other sweet sweet lore that cheshire have
I agree. I feel sorry for having to kill him and that she accepts that she must die and does not care anymore

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Onimusha's final phase is just a gauntlet of attacks you have to face-tank with massive HP. You can debuff his ATK to help, but otherwise you need both Physical and Lightning resist to mitigate what damage you can.

I wrote a boss guide for Onimusha, linked in my reference post alongside all the other guides.

Iirc he's somewhere around floor 190ish to 200.
thanks, i like when a game like this may exist more that 1 strategy to progress

Reactions: anhemqn123

someniceguy

Dec 5, 2017
Can you get Vernai's sword if you kill him? I'm interested to see it, but don't feel like replaying. I read somewhere that it can drop in chaos dungeon, is it right?

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Can you get Vernai's sword if you kill him? I'm interested to see it, but don't feel like replaying. I read somewhere that it can drop in chaos dungeon, is it right?
I dunno if you get the sword if you kill him, I've heard that you only get the fairy tale but haven't done it myself. I can confirm that the sword drops in the chaos dungeon though, got 3 of them myself. Pretty much everything drops at the chaos dungeon lol, even the white/black rabbit rings.

Reactions: someniceguy

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
I found a letter in the whore's house about Jack the Ripper, asking Hudson to meet him in the higher layer. But I have no idea where that is. Can someone please help?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I found a letter in the whore's house about Jack the Ripper, asking Hudson to meet him in the higher layer. But I have no idea where that is. Can someone please help?
Oh...you can go to the upper layer via Foggy Park > w>

Lutwidge to Foggy Park right 'ere
1600546674414.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Can you tell me if there are any 'timed quests' I should be aware of, like the first game? There were some heroine quests where if you didn't do some stuff in a specific order, or kill a boss before doing a task, that heroine will be killed/locked. There doesn't seem to be a walkthrough for the side quests, at least not where I looked

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can you tell me if there are any 'timed quests' I should be aware of, like the first game? There were some heroine quests where if you didn't do some stuff in a specific order, or kill a boss before doing a task, that heroine will be killed/locked. There doesn't seem to be a walkthrough for the side quests, at least not where I looked
Just like in BS 1, game progresses as you touch fog walls...

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Just like in BS 1, game progresses as you touch fog walls...
Well, I think I've defeated three bosses so far. The rabbit, the bridge dog and the eagle from the mental hospital. I'm trying to go for the most pacifist ending or at least the true ending, so I want to make sure of the timed quests. Luckily, my SEN is at 500+ for the time being (bought a shit ton of medicine.)

Can you tell me how I can avoid having everyone killed? I honestly don't want to start an NG+. Or better yet, a walkthrough for the side content. Thank you.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, I think I've defeated three bosses so far. The rabbit, the bridge dog and the eagle from the mental hospital. I'm trying to go for the most pacifist ending or at least the true ending, so I want to make sure of the timed quests. Luckily, my SEN is at 500+ for the time being (bought a shit ton of medicine.)

Can you tell me how I can avoid having everyone killed? I honestly don't want to start an NG+. Or better yet, a walkthrough for the side content. Thank you.
P...Pacifist...Wha...? Let's see, you can just go rapey-rapey on Jubjub if you don't want to kill her, NG+ is needed for the true ending if ye want to access that one unlike BS 1, The true route is also a lot harder to get than in BS 1 > w>

And I'm pretty sure you are already crossed out on the true route already but it's not like it's the end of the world if ye missed that one, NG+ is worth it imo, gaining the info is always great... @ w@b

You should be familiar with the world first so you know where's where to access the true route in NG+

I think it's only the book...

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes