4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Well, I think I've defeated three bosses so far. The rabbit, the bridge dog and the eagle from the mental hospital. I'm trying to go for the most pacifist ending or at least the true ending, so I want to make sure of the timed quests. Luckily, my SEN is at 500+ for the time being (bought a shit ton of medicine.)

Can you tell me how I can avoid having everyone killed? I honestly don't want to start an NG+. Or better yet, a walkthrough for the side content. Thank you.
I have a general guide post linked in my signature. Includes how to avoid everyone dying. For your case in particular, you need to beeline for Jack the Ripper in Upper Lutwidge Town. (Lutwidge Town -> Foggy Park -> Upper Lutwidge Town)

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Why choose,i take both :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now give me a cursed image aka Leaf / Mary Sue/Ann staring at their backs...
Or maybe RRH behind Leaf staring at us at their backs or maybe Alice stari- You get it...

Also, after having enough courage to do another uhh "force" run but no more Dormouse this time, I found out that
Kuti has an interesting reference in 'er scene... > w>ll
1600622428722.png

Last edited:

someniceguy

Dec 5, 2017
I dunno if you get the sword if you kill him, I've heard that you only get the fairy tale but haven't done it myself. I can confirm that the sword drops in the chaos dungeon though, got 3 of them myself. Pretty much everything drops at the chaos dungeon lol, even the white/black rabbit rings.
Is it Moonlight Greatsword?

Kvball

Apr 3, 2019
Why would you have the obsolete edited machine translation as a download instead of the the vastly superior official translation?

Aniviangel

Dec 22, 2019
So the third part of dev interview aka the Blacksouls part came out, but for some reasons DLsite decided to split this part to yet another two parts... I'm not going to post the link, you can find it in Toro's Twitter if you are interested. Here I'm just going to summarize stuffs that I found interesting.
I found this last one particularly interesting. After some researches I finally get the answer which is why it took me so long to post this. Just so you know that the conclusion is indeed very simple; it's nothing mindblowing and it's what many people expected, but what's interesting is how this conclusion is led.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So the third part of dev interview aka the Blacksouls part came out, but for some reasons DLsite decided to split this part to yet another two parts... I'm not going to post the link, you can find it in Toro's Twitter if you are interested. Here I'm just going to summarize stuffs that I found interesting.
I found this last one particularly interesting. After some researches I finally get the answer which is why it took me so long to post this. Just so you know that the conclusion is indeed very simple; it's nothing mindblowing and it's what many people expected, but what's interesting is how this conclusion is led.
The fact that the twins appear at the mental ward is already a reference to The Shining, ya know' the one with the kid riding?
In Cheshire's scene, she also said that she's "wearing human skin" so I'm kinda confused on what she really is since she literally disappears when you go 0 SEN...(unless it's in the final fight)
The info is greatly appreciated

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Yup, he isn't going to finish DLC3 by the end of this year for sure
Why do I feel like Toro (dev) the character will be BS 3's plot device like how it's Alice in both BS 1 and 2...
Since the whole BS plot will be all about writers going around each other's throats on who's the best at writing... (creating)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What about Prickett saying
Is she just crazy?
Grimm asked Mabel (dialogue choice meeting her for the first time) if she's Alice since she literally looks similar with a slight difference in color and prolly attitude...

Heck, even Prickett looks like Alice bud'

So whats the secret password ?
It really is worth solving the puzzle yourself but meh, here it is bud'

Last edited:
Reactions: someniceguy

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Is there a rough guide what to do after the indepth walkthrough ends, unfortunately it looks like it was abandoned and im not sure where to go next outside the beach place.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I am trying to collect all the weapon and their final form(excluding the weapon that need you to kill npc such as the sytche that u get from killing the npc at the train station),Wht did i miss

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes