4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Stonecutters

Feb 3, 2020
I've read that ending G allows you to unlock the gallery. I've done ending G, but don't see any gallery unlock. Can someone assist me?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nope. Confining Jubjub is safe. However....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the opposite bud' if she lives, many WILL die or go insane
Might have to re-run again to test this to check if affects some events / endings

Also, I'm never doing a "rape-everyone-run" again...Dormouse gives me the creeps, Snekk God isn't that uhh scary imo but Dormouse...? > .>ll

Bonus: WE all love playing with cats right?
1600199471317.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
It's the opposite bud' if she lives, many WILL die or go insane
Might have to re-run again to test this to check if affects some events / endings

Also, I'm never doing a "rape-everyone-run" again...Dormouse gives me the creeps, Snekk God isn't that uhh scary imo but Dormouse...? > .>ll

Bonus: WE all love playing with cats right?
View attachment 817714

IIRC, putting Jub Jub in the dungeon is enough to stop all the shit that happens at progress 10 if she isn't dealt with. What you can't do is beat her and then make a pledge, letting her free to do her stuff.

In Dormouse's case,

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
IIRC, putting Jub Jub in the dungeon is enough to stop all the shit that happens at progress 10 if she isn't dealt with. What you can't do is beat her and then make a pledge, letting her free to do her stuff.

In Dormouse's case,
Welp, I guess I'd have to choose the doctor or the prostitute since I can't save both w/o losing one = .=ll

Aug 13, 2018
No deaths are 100% guaranteed over the course of a normal playthrough, but many death triggers are easy to accidentally hit if you don't know about them in advance. There are also a couple of unavoidable deaths if you progress certain quests (collecting the fairy tales, Vernai's quests, and Griffy's quests). On your way to the "best" ending, you will also end up killing one of two major recurring heroines depending on your choice in the final story sequence.

Check the reference post in my signature for a complete list of death triggers and how to avoid them.

Currently, raping/confining Jubjub has the same effect as killing her.
Err, that answered my question but also spawned some new ones.

So I've read the thing in your signature while avoiding most spoilers that I can. Seems like ending F and G aren't for me.

Final question (and this should have been my original question to begin with...): Is there a 'clean' ending where no heroines die?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Err, that answered my question but also spawned some new ones.

So I've read the thing in your signature while avoiding most spoilers that I can. Seems like ending F and G aren't for me.

Final question (and this should have been my original question to begin with...): Is there a 'clean' ending where no heroines die?
Nobody dies in ending B, but as this game is based on Dark Souls, you should expect a fair amount of mildly disturbing implications no matter which ending you get. There are no 100% happy endings here (yet; DLC or BSIII might change that). Ending G is arguably the "true" ending to the game, but you are correct in that if you absolutely despise heroine deaths, you shouldn't go for it. If you've played the prequel, it's similar to ending C from that.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Nobody dies in ending B, but as this game is based on Dark Souls, you should expect a fair amount of mildly disturbing implications no matter which ending you get. There are no 100% happy endings here (yet; DLC or BSIII might change that). Ending G is arguably the "true" ending to the game, but you are correct in that if you absolutely despise heroine deaths, you shouldn't go for it. If you've played the prequel, it's similar to ending C from that.
Huh, maybe the new DLC will be the "ending D" of this game? The G ending does seem a lot like the "ending C" of the first game, in the sense that

Aug 13, 2018
It's fine, I came from DS and I never expect a real happy ending from a grimdark fantasy. The world could have burned with everyone dying except MC and his clique, and I'd still consider it a 'happy' ending. :whistle:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
let's see what info dump gives dlc 3, but after beating the old king i realized

also, is there another way to survive the onimusha? i raised the bunker shield to max for 55% phsy damage reduction + phalanx + rock body to tank the hits

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
let's see what info dump gives dlc 3, but after beating the old king i realized

also, is there another way to survive the onimusha? i raised the bunker shield to max for 55% phsy damage reduction + phalanx + rock body to tank the hits
Onimusha? Is that a boss in the chaos dungeon?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Onimusha? Is that a boss in the chaos dungeon?
yes, i found it on layer 8, i was having 111k hp, the perk of bunker shield is that a normal attack inmediatly enter on guards for reduce damage, so i equipped a mosquito ring which can cause poison, lethal poison and bleed whit each attack, let the enemy die by damage overtime. Oh i forgot to mentioned i was buffed too, and ended whit 5k hp

bunker shield offers no magic damage reduction, but i fixed that whit a great mirrorshield, 50% of reflect magic attack back

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
yes, i found it on layer 8, i was having 111k hp, the perk of bunker shield is that a normal attack inmediatly enter on guards for reduce damage, so i equipped a mosquito ring which can cause poison, lethal poison and bleed whit each attack, let the enemy die by damage overtime. Oh i forgot to mentioned i was buffed too, and ended whit 5k hp

bunker shield offers no magic damage reduction, but i fixed that whit a great mirrorshield, 50% of reflect magic attack back
Will you tell me what's the possible max floor before it starts the endless grind content in chaos dungeon? Like max floor to meet the Old King
I hate the pendulum area XD

Ah my Nemesis...WE MEET AGAIN...
1600344316529.png

I found him at Floor 172
Ok, here's an easy-to-learn strat to beat the Old King...And now I think Mabel will be our Node in BS 3 > .>ll
1600346087360.png

In the 1st phase, just kill him like any normal boss / mob
In his 2nd phase...DO NOT HIT THE ORIGINAL,use break on the clones that has the book icon (chargint atk) and they will die in the next turn...
Keep doing that til' all the King clones die and his reflect buff will be gone and repeat the thing in phase 1 again

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Will you tell me what's the possible max floor before it starts the endless grind content in chaos dungeon? Like max floor to meet the Old King
I hate the pendulum area XD

Ah my Nemesis...WE MEET AGAIN...
View attachment 820114

Ok, here's an easy-to-learn strat to beat the Old King...And now I think Mabel will be our Node in BS 3 > .>ll
View attachment 820136

In the 1st phase, just kill him like any normal boss / mob
In his 2nd phase...DO NOT HIT THE ORIGINAL,use break on the clones that has the book icon (chargint atk) and they will die in the next turn...
Keep doing that til' all the King clones die and his reflect buff will be gone and repeat the thing in phase 1 again
i think the chaos dungeon is endless....

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017

Onimusha's final phase is just a gauntlet of attacks you have to face-tank with massive HP. You can debuff his ATK to help, but otherwise you need both Physical and Lightning resist to mitigate what damage you can.

I wrote a boss guide for Onimusha, linked in my reference post alongside all the other guides.

Yeah I kinda solved my own question there, I was trynna ask what floor is it before we meet the Old King...
Iirc he's somewhere around floor 190ish to 200.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Onimusha's final phase is just a gauntlet of attacks you have to face-tank with massive HP. You can debuff his ATK to help, but otherwise you need both Physical and Lightning resist to mitigate what damage you can.

I wrote a boss guide for Onimusha, linked in my reference post alongside all the other guides.

Iirc he's somewhere around floor 190ish to 200.
I already found 'em...it's at 172 in my case...

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes