4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Reactions: random_hypothesis

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is playing the first game important? Or can I just jump on this one?
If you really want to be engaged in the lore side then yes, definitely play the first one as it has the most excruciatingly painful experience you'd ever have so you will be 100% immersed in the MC in BS 2...

BS 1 gameplay is a lot easier than BS 2, just sayin' btw

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
If you really want to be engaged in the lore side then yes, definitely play the first one as it has the most excruciatingly painful experience you'd ever have so you will be 100% immersed in the MC in BS 2...

BS 1 gameplay is a lot easier than BS 2, just sayin' btw
You think? I found the first game more difficult than the second

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You think? I found the first game more difficult than the second
Bruh, no CDs on skills...be a one-man army w/o reaching the last stage (same as BS 2)...Summon crew members just for the unique lines while still being a one-man army...The dragon sword AoE with a chance to stun and every auto = burn chance...100% when full upgrade with a skill that deals more dmg when burned...100% chance to evade and a dam- parry...

Tell me again...Which is harder?

There's no God Fish in BS 1 = .=...

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
There are also funny pics in the secrets folder in BS 2
If only I can read JP...

"Leaf did nothing wrong"
Hey, can I murder these people? It won't count as a crime right...?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4chan black soul threads are filled whit some discussion lore, suggestions, dodo posting and of course, memes

1599977627371.png

you think i would have gone comatose when i had this low SEN

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
4chan black soul threads are filled whit some discussion lore, suggestions, dodo posting and of course, memes

View attachment 814562

you think i would have gone comatose when i had this low SEN
I once reached negative Sen lower than that but thanks to a certain gear...my drugs became useless...
Glad to know the black soul seller is still here in BS 2 so the soul grinding in Diff. 9 is still great like in BS 1

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Bruh, no CDs on skills...be a one-man army w/o reaching the last stage (same as BS 2)...Summon crew members just for the unique lines while still being a one-man army...The dragon sword AoE with a chance to stun and every auto = burn chance...100% when full upgrade with a skill that deals more dmg when burned...100% chance to evade and a dam- parry...

Tell me again...Which is harder?

There's no God Fish in BS 1 = .=...
I take back what I said, I had forgotten about the god fish

SpartacuS245

Aug 15, 2020
Indeed, that god fish made me realize that I was just a big fish in a small pond before I started grinding to hit 10k+ stats...
How the hell did you beat that accursed fish? I have 12k+ base stats and wielding either jabber's scythe or the anchor and I still get owned, the fish even kills through requiem...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How the hell did you beat that accursed fish? I have 12k+ base stats and wielding either jabber's scythe or the anchor and I still get owned, the fish even kills through requiem...
Moonlight Greatsword scales with atk and Matk, two 40%crit rings and the 10% hp and mp regen thing + white bunny ring and tadah 2 skills only
The crit dmg we deal will be around 200k+ and the skills are 2 hits and a 3-hit one sooo yeah...

You can use two rings of the abyss for 80% crit chance but this one is in an alt save

1600017191500.png
1600017204685.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes