4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

capre

Dec 16, 2018
There's actually many ways out. You can defeat the rabbit boss (at the top of all those doors), this is the intended route, you can kill him at lvl 1 just pay attention to dodge and breaking his OP move.

You can exit with the drink me potion to the pool of bloody tears (this gets you the service alice h scenes) (you'll have to save scum to escape the knight).

You can exit to the smoldering forest (not too useful, except for the hidden body spell after bandersnatch).

You can even enter the mental ward with 0 SEN, giving you access to town at 0 story progress.

capre

Dec 16, 2018
It's OK to die, you get a bit stronger with the souls item. Trust me you can beat him, keep trying, and play around with the moves you have.

akghandiak

Jun 20, 2017
drink me potion to the pool of bloody tears (this gets you the service alice h scenes) (you'll have to save scum to escape the knight).
where do i find the potion??

capre

Dec 16, 2018
There's a narrow hall on the right after you get to the room with the corpses, there's a single guy patrolling that hall. After you get past him you enter a room that has the potion (it will be in your key items inventory)

capre

Dec 16, 2018
I don't have it open right now. If you want there are step by step walkthroughs though:

(nice but incomplete)

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Yo guys, is there any special weapon or something that I need to be able to break the last boss in the endless dungeon so he doesn't use his instakill supermove? I have managed to cheese the first part of the fight with a pirate's gun and a hell lot of clocks, but it's just impossible to keep up that strategy in phase 2...

capre

Dec 16, 2018
You mean Old King? You just need to break the minions he spawns (gun break is useful if you have multiple actions a turn), don't bother hitting the boss, and he wont use that insta kill move if you break the minions.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
You mean Old King? You just need to break the minions he spawns (gun break is useful if you have multiple actions a turn), don't bother hitting the boss, and he wont use that insta kill move if you break the minions.
Yeah that's the one, the problem is that the break just doesn't work, it hits and does damage but doesn't stop the skill, that's why I was asking if there was something I was missing.

Reactions: AlabamaHotPocket

capre

Dec 16, 2018
There was another guy here ages ago who had a similar problem, he said having too many black rabbit rings caused some problem?

I beat him with 1 black rabbit ring, and 1 or 2 white rabbit rings and it went just fine. The 1st turn of the 2nd stage there were 2 mirrors that started channeling (they had the book-circle icon), but I used gunbreak on each (with a watch item) and they took damage and were stunned. The 1 hit KO (kills through requiem) move isn't used if the mirror channel cast is interupted with break.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Hmmm I had 1 white rabbit equipped, tried removing it and fighting the boss again but still having the same issue, maybe it has to do with me being in the first playthrough yet (was having too much fun on the dungeon that I forgot about the main story haha), guess I'll try beating one of the endings first before trying again, thanks for the help!

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
You can easily get overpowered by farming at CrashCorridor with the blade that never misses and cranking your difficulty to max 9 and you got urself infinite source of souls "It makes the Bunny Domain looks like a waste of time".
You see thats the issue - farming. There's no way I'm spending that time.

The other stuff is a matter of preference of how you wanna play the game, I suppose.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
You see thats the issue - farming. There's no way I'm spending that time.

The other stuff is a matter of preference of how you wanna play the game, I suppose.
Just use same editor or something else if you just want to enjoy the plot without farming,also save editor wont make you strong enough to become invisible you still might get kill by some very strong boss in game,so best shit is still grinding for true power

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Just use same editor or something else if you just want to enjoy the plot without farming,also save editor wont make you strong enough to become invisible you still might get kill by some very strong boss in game,so best shit is still grinding for true power
Ye talkin' about that certain god fish or that anchor-wielding titan boss?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i wonder wht is in the box ;), there is also some hard boss in the chaos dungeon too ;)
Now that you mentioned that one, I never really tried the chaos dungeon since I just went for story routes > .>ll
Guess it's time for one last new game+ run
The menacing furry both in BS 1 and 2 will come b a c c

AlabamaHotPocket

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah that's the one, the problem is that the break just doesn't work, it hits and does damage but doesn't stop the skill, that's why I was asking if there was something I was missing.
Here's the thing, I tested it a bit, it seems that you actually need higher stats. Literally attack and speed.

There was a guy in the posts above (or on the other thread) that amount of speed doesn't matter when above 1k or 2k, but in fact if you have lower speed than the old king he will manage to act twice, he can load zexcalibur and launch it before you can even act.

Second thing is that on the second phase, he spawns his images every YOUR turn, and loads immediately after during HIS turn, and if he is fast enough to act twice, you won't be able to survive no matter what.

Next thing is Break. I had difficulty 0, 6k ATK stat and was able to GUN BREAK his original form, but not the mirror images which led me to believe they are resistant to the gun breaks, and only standard one works. (or iirc gun break it depends on DEF stat, which I have constantly at 1% of the normal value due to the ring, that would perfectly justify me not being able to break images with it)

And the last thing, is the strength of break. In his second form I cast omnicurse on him and his mirror image by accident, but had no debuff immunity, and they literally reflected omnicurse at me. Next moment I could no longer break the zexcalibur loading. Which also slowed me down enough to let him load and shoot zex before I could act too.

Overall this boss is super easy once you learn its scheme:
1. Start with omnicurse and Frozen Magic Bullet to debuff his speed as much as possible. Keep your speed and attack enhanced with consumables (fairy wing, screws, 3 types of resin). If you feel speedy enough then of course Phalanx)
Once his MR is low enough you can poison, deadly poison and burn him which will take nice chunk of his HP.
2. Once he berserks and removes his debuffs, Dispel and new round of omnicurse and FMB.
3. Before second phase renew all omnicurse and FMB and then successively remove each image one after another, thank god consumables don't cost turns. Only Break, spells can reflect, idk about physical attacks, but if it will touch your speed (like for me, with omnicurse) oldie will load and shoot at the same time.

Rule of thumb: if he can act twice at the start of the fight, you dead unless have 1.008m hp.

Black Souls 2 makes STR the red DEX. Magic sucks Bill's balls here, unlike prequel where you chomped for 4m dmg at op setups.

Last edited:
Reactions: New Kid
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes