4.80 star(s) 74 Votes
Feb 20, 2018
Won't it be nice if BS 3 is all about Grimm rewriting the fairy tales to its proper state? That can give us the feels on BS 1 chars, then give miss hood the story she should've had ; n;

Prickett is also interesting given her ring is what we need to undestand the words "it" says
True. That is Grimm's primary motivation at this point, and it fits in nicely along with Mabel's goal as well. Prickett is probably one of the characters we can never be 100% sure about considering everything we learn.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
True. That is Grimm's primary motivation at this point, and it fits in nicely along with Mabel's goal as well. Prickett is probably one of the characters we can never be 100% sure about considering everything we learn.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Now that I think of it...BS 2 and "Salt and Sanctuary" are both kinda similar in plots > .>ll
(Except SnS is a lot more uhh Dark Souls-y with the npcs)

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Eh? With all the story events happening in both games, I can see that pattern happening but will prolly need brutal / complex routes to finish...

BS 1's bad endings are only caused by Mary Sue / Ann and now that "they're" both gone, I can really see it while there's still the bad stuff happening around them, we all know Grimm is prolly an unknown on these "things" seeing how RRH is literally happy they got out of the uhh world? > w>b

Heck, we even get to see a true good character (Node) here in BS 2
i believe more in the idea that grimm's (which is a mix of lot of diferent souls, reason why level up node/mabel comments their souls now rest on you) will reincarnate into a diferent being, or a diferent individual where he will get his own happy ending. Is not a matter of If, only when

justAnon2k1

Apr 27, 2020
After finished ending G, why MC still meet Red riding hood in reality? really confuse at this part and need deep explain

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2018
After finished ending G, why MC still meet Red riding hood in reality? really confuse at this part and need deep explain
Its never been fully explained due to the short ending, but here is more or less what it seems to be.

No. The guy in the diving suit was the Carpenter of Wonderland (as in the story of The Walrus and the Carpenter) who made Kuti her home. Her sister is The Cheeky Oyster (having taken the role to blend in) and drops The Wand of R'Lyeh (which says it was used by the princesses to enter the dreamland).

Reactions: justAnon2k1

Absolute Zero

Jan 15, 2018
Bruh, my eyes instantly shot wide open the moment I heard this BGM XD

If that really came from Black Souls 2 then Polka must truly be a cultured individual lol

(Unless the BGM in question is just stock audio that Black Souls happened to use)

Last edited:

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
Just a food for thought. I think the Dev is pretty much catering to an audience at this point and if that's the case then no way he'll add a good sunshine rainbow ending since this game got really big actually and have an occult following. Usually a developer ends up having a brand and they never stray far from it coz they lose their current followers like Lilith or Alicesoft. It's pretty much common knowledge among developers so if Dev Dude from Black Soul's niche is gritty story telling then yeah he's gonna stick with it. I don't mind though but he should really up the ante and crank it all the way up to 11 since this is pretty tame "he probably made an attempt to tone it down and im not a fan of that". Since if you have a certain brand then you have to deliver such brand and you can't go backwards, you keep stretching till the band breaks.

capre

Dec 16, 2018
Well during G ending when its RRH + Poro vs the 3 Alice-entities that chase you, Grimm runs away and you only hear 2 slash/death sounds...

Also I noticed that RRH talks about training her insomnia/sleep-walking, also Victoria is a sleep-demon they both can seemingly shift between the dreamworlds and reality.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes