4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

primastella

Sep 25, 2017
Wait, so you're telling me it's RNG names on every run? BEST RPGM GAMEEEE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uhh, no. You're just using a different translated version of the game judging from your post in the other thread about how some of the UI is still in japanese. Afaik there's a fan translation and an official translation out and mine should be the official

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Uhh, no. You're just using a different translated version of the game judging from your post in the other thread about how some of the UI is still in japanese. Afaik there's a fan translation and an official translation out and mine should be the official
So the one in f95 is a fan translation then? Mind giving me the link to the off. translations? > w>

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
This Stormruler + 0 sanity in Crash Chamber grind cheese is really gamebreaking imo > w>
Kinda like the easier accessible version of grind cheese in BS 1's Old Rotten burg or something (Black Order area later for even easier grind)
Can be viewed good / bad on diff. kinds of players

Slowly grind them sweet atk / agi til' you reach diff. 9 and basically be a G O D
Back then i didn't know so i just went to slaughter bunnies and i didn't even know cranking the difficulty would drop more souls and i didn't know the x2 item drop and x2 soul drop item is just there in the library. Dev really made the easy mode really accessible so you don't go out of ur way to turn on Cheat Engine.

Went in blind at 1st and i choose the rat passage and went straight to blood domain and walked everywhere while being level 1 since i didn't wanna die so i save scummed lmao. Didn't even know death is just part of the game and it doesn't affect the story so i pretty much head scratched when i found out there are parts of the game you need to have 0 Sen to access a story. Went all the way to end game with zero deaths coz of save scumming and didn't see much of the game since i missed alot. Then when i saw the walkthrough i just saw 1/4 of the whole game and i didn't even know Red Riding Hood existed in this game. Ha, all that effort but it was fun.

Good Times.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Back then i didn't know so i just went to slaughter bunnies and i didn't even know cranking the difficulty would drop more souls and i didn't know the x2 item drop and x2 soul drop item is just there in the library
This 2x drop rate / soul rate is also in BS 1

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Have you already defeated The Old King of Chess in Mabel's Chaos Dungeon?
I play story games like reading books!!!
I'm that kind of player that finishes the main quest and uninstalls after so I am pretty much done w/ the game > w>ll

Last edited:
Reactions: Medianoche

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
I play story games like reading books!!!
I'm that kind of player that finishes the main quest and uninstalls after so I am pretty much done w/ the game > w>ll
then it only remains to wait for the third dlc

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Back then i didn't know so i just went to slaughter bunnies and i didn't even know cranking the difficulty would drop more souls and i didn't know the x2 item drop and x2 soul drop item is just there in the library. Dev really made the easy mode really accessible so you don't go out of ur way to turn on Cheat Engine.

Went in blind at 1st and i choose the rat passage and went straight to blood domain and walked everywhere while being level 1 since i didn't wanna die so i save scummed lmao. Didn't even know death is just part of the game and it doesn't affect the story so i pretty much head scratched when i found out there are parts of the game you need to have 0 Sen to access a story. Went all the way to end game with zero deaths coz of save scumming and didn't see much of the game since i missed alot. Then when i saw the walkthrough i just saw 1/4 of the whole game and i didn't even know Red Riding Hood existed in this game. Ha, all that effort but it was fun.

Good Times.
heh, my first blind run after reaching lutwidge town i went straight to the castle of the red queen, i was like lv 10 when i fougth the beast and the 2 wolfs he brings whit him, yes it did killed me a lot but eventually i won, re-exploring the sewers i found the beasthunting saw that boost your agility and make enemy bleed, and i just bleed the boss until died.

then when i meet lorina and his 3 guards, i was around lv 30 when i defeat them, took a while until i found the right weapon, the partizan and counter their hits and 1 shot em all when they're all on low hp

good times

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Eh? With all the story events happening in both games, I can see that pattern happening but will prolly need brutal / complex routes to finish...

BS 1's bad endings are only caused by Mary Sue / Ann and now that "they're" both gone, I can really see it while there's still the bad stuff happening around them, we all know Grimm is prolly an unknown on these "things" seeing how RRH is literally happy they got out of the uhh world? > w>b

Heck, we even get to see a true good character (Node) here in BS 2

Feb 20, 2018
Eh? With all the story events happening in both games, I can see that pattern happening but will prolly need brutal / complex routes to finish...

BS 1's bad endings are only caused by Mary Sue / Ann and now that "they're" both gone, I can really see it while there's still the bad stuff happening around them, we all know Grimm is prolly an unknown on these "things" seeing how RRH is literally happy they got out of the uhh world? > w>b

Heck, we even get to see a true good character (Node) here in BS 2
The series is definitely inspired by Dark Souls, so bittersweet and downer endings are unsurprising. However, considering the running theme of fairy tales, a true eventual happy ending is not far fetched. Still, I would never completely rule out apparently dead foes from returning. Jabberwock and Grimm prove that death isn't the handicap it once was.

BS2 had fewer clear cut heroes compared to 1 (and that is somewhat questionable due to the revelations), but we still have Red. Prickett and Mabel also are on Grimm's side, not just Node (Prickett favors subtler methods and Mabel can't really directly help or she might cause what she's trying to prevent).

As for Node...

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The series is definitely inspired by Dark Souls, so bittersweet and downer endings are unsurprising. However, considering the running theme of fairy tales, a true eventual happy ending is not far fetched. Still, I would never completely rule out apparently dead foes from returning. Jabberwock and Grimm prove that death isn't the handicap it once was.

Won't it be nice if BS 3 is all about Grimm rewriting the fairy tales to its proper state? That can give us the feels on BS 1 chars, then give miss hood the story she should've had ; n;

Prickett is also interesting given her ring is what we need to undestand the words "it" says

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes