4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Eh , that's the summon book before JuBJuB you don't need Vernail for that. Either you were in ghost state or didn't use it.
first time i saw no books, i figured later i was in ghost state, then only 1 book appeared, then i went to summon peter pan, beat jub jub and din't got the fairy tale

i tried kill jub first, then peter, then peter first and jub jub, nothing!. It was after reset and i play properly whit the vernai quest i got peter pan. Unless there was a hidden conditions i dint clear. I got no peter pan the first time

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
first time i saw no books, i figured later i was in ghost state, then only 1 book appeared, then i went to summon peter pan, beat jub jub and din't got the fairy tale

i tried kill jub first, then peter, then peter first and jub jub, nothing!. It was after reset and i play properly whit the vernai quest i got peter pan. Unless there was a hidden conditions i dint clear. I got no peter pan the first time
Weird, on my playthrough, I didn't know about Vernail quest, 1vs 2 and after defeated her, I got the book.
Maybe a bug ?

Reactions: c.o.w

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Weird, on my playthrough, I didn't know about Vernail quest, 1vs 2 and after defeated her, I got the book.
Maybe a bug ?
your vernai was alive lol, my first blind run i got npc killed by jub jub, dint knew the existance of those maps

second time went for jub jub as guide suggested but killed vernai

third time i did vernai quest and got the tale of peter pan

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
How do you beat the walrus(later squid princess) boss. She just destroys me, same with the deep sea knight guy who can one shot me and has TWO phases.

Is this the DLC? Why are these guys so tough

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
How do you beat the walrus(later squid princess) boss. She just destroys me, same with the deep sea knight guy who can one shot me and has TWO phases.

i dint fight walrus (i think shuuvi in the fan translation), however i can quote you the help menssage from the bloodstain before the deep sea knight: "from this point onward, beware of insta kill, in other words, bullshit"

i got the upper hand by upgrading the log until it become the king log and spammed multi hit attacks so i could trigger the stuns multiple times, if by ever chance you trigger hard stun, is free damage.

a defensive build up could be the bunker shield, since each upgrade gives damage reduction on top a normal attack inmediatly enters on guard

Feb 20, 2018

Yes, the first DLC did add Kuti and an underwater difficulty spike. The other major DLC area added was Mabel's infinite chaos dungeon (an excellent place to farm souls and stats).

This post contains a walkthrough that includes optional bosses
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-ii-v1-13-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/page-81#post-4056040

ShinV's guides are also useful and should help you
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-ii-v1-13-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/page-18#post-3458461

Seath01

Mar 12, 2020

Lokhar

Jul 12, 2018
hey quick question cause I'm lost in the chaos dungeon what do I have to do to make that chesspiece move out of the way ? and how/where do I find the old king of chess ?

schala

Aug 3, 2020
hey quick question cause I'm lost in the chaos dungeon what do I have to do to make that chesspiece move out of the way ?
Play the main game and eventually you will find a way in the world to approach that bonfire from the bottom and the chesspiece will be gone
and how/where do I find the old king of chess ?
Depth 9, which is around floor 200

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes