4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
I spend my shit ton of hours to find the last ending and it wasnt translated
That area seems untranslated for me, can anyone explain what is the plot in there

Reactions: Carlious

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Yes, he gives you a powerful sword upon complete his quest.
Also he drops a book for one end and extra either one nice ring, one cg with Node.
Either you kill him on sight to get a book immediately or reset on NG+ to do his quest.
well... i did kill vernai the first time i saw him. I got his tale, however there was a missing tale when i was about to fight jub jub, and because that, i dint get peter pan fairy tale

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
Feb 20, 2018
Eh...there are DLCs in this game? I didn't even know > .>ll
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While they are called DLC, free planned patch expansions is more accurate. There have been 2 so far and they are already included in the dlsite and f95 versions. The final planned expansion will be added sometime before January 1st of next year. We know that the final expansion will include a new area called Winterbell castle as well as including new heroines and new CG scenes for old ones. That being said, some details might be kept hidden until the expansion comes out.

Feb 20, 2018
Is there any news on the last dlc?
Primarily some new CGs and boss images as well as some misc art in Blacksouls that may not be new CGs drawn by the artist, alongside various fanart pieces done by other artists.

This post does reveal a new heroine though and references a fairy tale that seems to be The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Anderson

Last edited:

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
well... i did kill vernai the first time i saw him. I got his tale, however there was a missing tale when i was about to fight jub jub, and because that, i dint get peter pan fairy tale
Eh , that's the summon book before JuBJuB you don't need Vernail for that. Either you were in ghost state or didn't use it.

DipoRaptor

Mar 7, 2019
I'm kind of lost because the pastebin walkthrough is well annoying and the other one just kind of well it ends and doesn't continue past a certain point.
So missing 2 fairy tales.
I also need to get the Walrus but I understand what to do with her and really just wanna see the endings and don't particularly want to continue it as I've not enjoyed the combat or mechanics.
The girls are cute though

Oct 25, 2019
Hey, does anyone know what the Polar Bear means when it says "Be careful of giving her [Node] souls, she's not the picky type..."? It says this when you exit the item shop menu after beating the first boss.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hey, does anyone know what the Polar Bear means when it says "Be careful of giving her [Node] souls, she's not the picky type..."? It says this when you exit the item shop menu after beating the first boss.
If you know how soul feed works in BS1, then you prolly know what it means = .=ll
If ye don't then she pretty much accepts anyone/thing's "souls"

Reactions: ExcitedCharacter

schala

Aug 3, 2020
I'm kind of lost because the pastebin walkthrough is well annoying and the other one just kind of well it ends and doesn't continue past a certain point.
So missing 2 fairy tales.
I also need to get the Walrus but I understand what to do with her and really just wanna see the endings and don't particularly want to continue it as I've not enjoyed the combat or mechanics.
The girls are cute though
You can use my guide

It's badly formatted cuz lazy, but you can ctrl + f the Fairy Tale names, and it should generally (probably) work

Here's also a save that can unlock every ending

You can put last fairy tale in the library for that scene, and you can "Make Love" with Node to get Ending B

DipoRaptor

Mar 7, 2019
Thankyou it maybe messy but its helpful... honestly I love the attempt and art but i hope they make the game more fun.

Also 100% confused from ENDING B but considering its not true and thus not-canon i guess that is fine

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2018
Thankyou it maybe messy but its helpful... honestly I love the attempt and art but i hope they make the game more fun.

Also 100% confused from ENDING B but considering its not true and thus not-canon i guess that is fine
Well...ending B is a big warning to what's really going on, but not the true end.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2019
If you know how soul feed works in BS1, then you prolly know what it means = .=ll
If ye don't then she pretty much accepts anyone/thing's "souls"
Ah alright. I was just reading into it a bit much I think. I'm familiar with soul feed, but didn't know if that was what it really was talking about because in the first one you don't use soul feed to level up yourself, only the support characters

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
After getting lost for hours (as usual) I found that you can meet previous chars but just like Alice in the intro, they talk to you,
-> get a choice of how our char reacts and they just go poof and you get the fairy tale book, kinda sad to see 'em but eyy if you know what to do in ending C you'd prolly be like me a fellow sadist and a socio > w>

Feb 20, 2018
Reads Spoilered Text...

No idea. Maybe souls affect her in some way, but she can't refuse them?

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes