4.80 star(s) 74 Votes
Jun 18, 2020
How to get the full heroines ending exactly?
I'm pretty sure that I got all the heroines and things stay the same after I defeated Dinah
Can u plz list the ones I must get?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
How to get the full heroines ending exactly?
I'm pretty sure that I got all the heroines and things stay the same after I defeated Dinah
Can u plz list the ones I must get?
if you max pledge all the heroines but the nightmares / kuti, having sex whit node will promt a new option, leading to ending B

Feb 20, 2018
Seriously? I thought that was just a metaphor
Yep. Mabel is quite proud of her chaos dungeon for good reason. It will keep generating levels (using a limited number of maps, granted, probably a limitation of the engine) and the enemies will just keep getting harder. On the other hand, they keep dropping more souls and there are weapons, armor and spells that you can only get there.

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
As someone who doesn't really like turn based combat, I was thinking of making a 'cheating guide' as it were. If I read this correctly and you want to use the save editor to cheat, this is how I did it:
1) Give yourself a 'gear of madness', an item that lets you set your SEN to either 0 or 100. No more wasting time with black souls or drugs.
2) For stats, give yourself 999 tainted black souls. I'm pretty sure this is the fastest way to artificially increase your stats. Use the Gear to reset your SEN since using them all will drop your SEN completely negative. Do this as many times as need be, for the first ~half of the game 2-4 times is enough to kill everything quickly, later on you need to do it a few more times. Keep in mind that most things have a dialogue/form change trigger at 50% health, which you miss if you instagib them so its worth not overkilling it or using a particularly weak spell.
3) Obviously give yourself Souls to level and as currency
4) One of your most powerful attacks with this is gonna be the Critical Strike 'spell'. I dont remember where to find it, but you can cheat in the tome that unlocks it.
5) If you don't want to do the Black Rabbit of Inaba questline for some reason, cheating in a Moonlight Greatsword will be useful as its Moonlight Blade is incredibly powerful, even in comparison to the rest of your abilities.
You don't really need to cheat since there's alot of ways to break the game. You can easily manipulate SEN after killing JubJub.

You can easily get overpowered by farming at CrashCorridor with the blade that never misses and cranking your difficulty to max 9 and you got urself infinite source of souls "It makes the Bunny Domain looks like a waste of time".

You can easily buy anything upgradable and max urself out eventually as you progress further so no reason to cheat it in.

You can even be level 1 and go through alot of the parts in the game just juking enemies and being invisible "Lots of items even if ur just level 1 in a level 100+ area.

Sure cheating everything in should make it a smoother ride but the game is more interesting without it since your gonna suffer abit like the original Dark Souls games which is the point of it all. Suffer through trial and error.

Sure this is an Ero game but its pretty much one of those games that's actually pulled of a "Ero Game then make you switch to the pain and sufferings of a normal game". The game is indeed fun once you know how to work it and there's lots of ways to play it to how you wanna approach it once you know more about the game it just turns to muscle memory. Kinda surprised an Ero Game got this much out of me like im playing a AAA game "Very Impressed".

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This Stormruler + 0 sanity in Crash Chamber grind cheese is really gamebreaking imo > w>
Kinda like the easier accessible version of grind cheese in BS 1's Old Rotten burg or something (Black Order area later for even easier grind)
Can be viewed good / bad on diff. kinds of players

Slowly grind them sweet atk / agi til' you reach diff. 9 and basically be a G O D

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes