4.80 star(s) 74 Votes
Feb 20, 2018
Would you be so kind and tell me which areas have jumpscares? I maybe a sadist but I too have fears ; n;
The game is pretty good about avoiding jumpscares in general. Most are signs of Grimm's rather questionable mental state (such as the hotel...) or possibly the Asylum or are avoidable (such as the 'divine curse' by not being a jerk). Asside from the ones mentioned, there is one minor jump scare I recall in Foggy park involving the Cheshire Cat and her game. To be fair, she does give you a ring for being a good sport regarding her prank (well, you get it afterwards without explaination, so I assume she gave it to you).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The game is pretty good about avoiding jumpscares in general. Most are signs of Grimm's rather questionable mental state (such as the hotel...) or possibly the Asylum or are avoidable (such as the 'divine curse' by not being a jerk). Asside from the ones mentioned, there is one minor jump scare I recall in Foggy park involving the Cheshire Cat and her game. To be fair, she does give you a ring for being a good sport regarding her prank (well, you get it afterwards without explaination, so I assume she gave it to you).
That's the worst part, I'm not good at handling jumpscares (f-ing five nights at freddy's) and both games are great at handling it (Blacksouls 1 and 2) ; n;
Got it, Foggy Park Cheshire cat...That bi- IS DEADD!!!! (plz tell me we can kill 'em)

Also, I found a guide for Red Hood but the site's "walkthrough" ain't finished yet so can someone give me a full guide? Am trying to do a 100% completion on both games

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
That's the worst part, I'm not good at handling jumpscares (f-ing five nights at freddy's) and both games are great at handling it (Blacksouls 1 and 2) ; n;
Got it, Foggy Park Cheshire cat...That bi- IS DEADD!!!! (plz tell me we can kill 'em)

Also, I found a guide for Red Hood but the site's "walkthrough" ain't finished yet so can someone give me a full guide? Am trying to do a 100% completion on both games
I personally used this guide. And ofc there are spoilers.
Almost everything you want to know can be found in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-ii-v1-13-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/page-18#post-3458461

And if you really want to know about the Cheshire Cat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I personally used this guide. And ofc there are spoilers.
Almost everything you want to know can be found in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-ii-v1-13-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/page-18#post-3458461

And if you really want to know about the Cheshire Cat.

It just gave me a strat on getting gear / stat grinds for fighting the bosses...
I kinda f-ed up and just killed myself so many times I reached 1k stats from spamming black souls and now I dunno which way is the linear path to progression...
> w>ll
I'll be the strongest fluffy like how I did in BS 1 (buy ze costume in part 1)

And dear lord forgive me for what I'm about to do to Node just to regain back my sanity...but then again she isn't suffering so I'm kinda bummed...

Last edited:

SpartacuS245

Aug 15, 2020
Hey guys, I am missing a few fairy tales, namely Hansel & Gretel, Elizabeth Bathory, The Giant Turnip, Pooh Bear, and The Boy Who Cried Wolf. Where can I find them?

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Hey guys, I am missing a few fairy tales, namely Hansel & Gretel, Elizabeth Bathory, The Giant Turnip, Pooh Bear, and The Boy Who Cried Wolf. Where can I find them?
H&G is in Infinity Food, basement of The Duchess Mansion.
Elizabeth is to the south of DoDo Bird on Bond of Bloody Tear
The Giant Turnip is behind the Looking Mirror where you defeat Elizabeth, go through , to Hangover Station and before that there a way up to the north , he's in there.
Boy C Wolf is in Upper ludwite Town, to the north East, through the door, up the ladder, he behind the curtain.

Feb 20, 2018
H&G is in Infinity Food, basement of The Duchess Mansion.
Elizabeth is to the south of DoDo Bird on Bond of Bloody Tear
The Giant Turnip is behind the Looking Mirror where you defeat Elizabeth, go through , to Hangover Station and before that there a way up to the north , he's in there.
Boy C Wolf is in Upper ludwite Town, to the north East, through the door, up the ladder, he behind the curtain.
Pooh is in one of the tents at Queensland
Elizabeth needs you to be at 0 SEN and have met Red Riding Hood previously.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I am 100% lost, Can someone do a full linear route?
unlike black souls 1 where you have a center place and 4 branching paths, black soul 2 is more open in the sense of exploring, heck from the rabbit hole you can go to the pond of bloody tears which is at the left from ludwitge town if want to pledge early to dodo, you can jump down safety from certain ledges if the fall is low

if you get killed by the butchered at ludwidge town you lost all your souls but also end warped to the slaugherhouse instead to enter normally

i heard there another way to enter the mental ward aside the entry from lutwidge town, but never found

if you have the ring that is given my cherise cat, which prevent death by falling from ludwidge sewers you can go to the fishmaket instead go the normal route

after you fight jack the ripper you can reach the oxword academy, but academy can be reached too by a elevator at the carol river. If is your first playtrought enjoy go blindly

remember you can end your game anytime when you reach progresion 10, aka each time you fight a boss after a white fog and touch a bonfire

also, i din't have that much of impact in the mental ward when i explored the place, i felt the chill once i stopped the music, like...... something is here, but where?

then i flip the switch, "what the.... slenderman? oh, heloooooo nurse!" *gets touched by nurse, gets madness ailment* "my mind is filled whit mierda (shit on spanish)!!!"

what i wans't prepared was.... meeting dorothy againg

meet the twins, then went to fight the boss, the spazs on screen game the impresion i wans't supposed to be here *gets one shot* yes i wans't supposed to be here

Last edited:

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
I missed out on Vernai the Bunny knight in the tutorial area. He's not there anymore. Should I reset? I'm only at Lutwidge so far and I hear that he's needed for a fairy tale.
Are fairy tales important like the first game?

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
I missed out on Vernai the Bunny knight in the tutorial area. He's not there anymore. Should I reset? I'm only at Lutwidge so far and I hear that he's needed for a fairy tale.
Fairy tales are optional in this game, and aren't a requirement for any ending. That said, collecting them gets you free levels, and if you collect them all you get rewarded quite well. Vernai's quest line also gets you a decent weapon, but missing them isn't worth resetting, honestly. If you really feel like you'll be missing out, either use a save editor (https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/), or and change Variable #97 to 1, which is the variable for having met Vernai.

...I guess you could post your save, and I could do it for you, too =/

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Yes, he gives you a powerful sword upon complete his quest.
Also he drops a book for one end and extra either one nice ring, one cg with Node.
Either you kill him on sight to get a book immediately or reset on NG+ to do his quest.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
unlike black souls 1 where you have a center place and 4 branching paths, black soul 2 is more open in the sense of exploring, heck from the rabbit hole you can go to the pond of bloody tears which is at the left from ludwitge town if want to pledge early to dodo, you can jump down safety from certain ledges if the fall is low

if you get killed by the butchered at ludwidge town you lost all your souls but also end warped to the slaugherhouse instead to enter normally

i heard there another way to enter the mental ward aside the entry from lutwidge town, but never found

if you have the ring that is given my cherise cat, which prevent death by falling from ludwidge sewers you can go to the fishmaket instead go the normal route

after you fight jack the ripper you can reach the oxword academy, but academy can be reached too by a elevator at the carol river. If is your first playtrought enjoy go blindly

remember you can end your game anytime when you reach progresion 10, aka each time you fight a boss after a white fog and touch a bonfire

also, i din't have that much of impact in the mental ward when i explored the place, i felt the chill once i stopped the music, like...... something is here, but where?

then i flip the switch, "what the.... slenderman? oh, heloooooo nurse!" *gets touched by nurse, gets madness ailment* "my mind is filled whit mierda (shit on spanish)!!!"

what i wans't prepared was.... meeting dorothy againg

meet the twins, then went to fight the boss, the spazs on screen game the impresion i wans't supposed to be here *gets one shot* yes i wans't supposed to be here
I'm trynna do a 100% unlock run and I uhh "cheesed" the stats for hours...From L1 and 10+ stats to L1 = 1.3k stats from commiting sudoku multiple times on the starting area in BS 2...

The only path I know to mental ward is at ludwitge and rabbit hole and now I'm currently at the lake area with Jabberwock and I dunno where tf- is the true route since I can pretty much one-shot everything and having the feeling of "I could've saved 'em" or something... . _.ll

Last edited:

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I'm trynna do a 100% unlock run and I uhh "cheesed" the stats for hours...From L1 and 10+ stats to L1 = 1.3k stats from commiting sudoku multiple times on the starting area in BS 2...

The only path I know to mental ward is at ludwitge and rabbit hole and now I'm currently at the lake area with Jabberwock and I dunno where tf- is the true route since I can pretty much one-shot everything and having the feeling of "I could've saved 'em" or something... . _.ll
Good luck to you,100 percent run will be hard af,gl on achieving ur target b4 developer add DLC 3 into the game

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes