4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

strela

Aug 15, 2019
This game has plenty of jumpscares actually, some of them aren't even related to the pledgeable character, like the Fluffy in Duchess house. But yeah, Mental Wards is mental, in my first playthrough I didn't even get there, in my second playthrough I'm just extremely scared of that place to the point I did not touch the game for awhile.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

schala

Aug 3, 2020
I made a "minimum stat" walkthrough and boss guide, if anyone is interested

Purpose
  • Fulfill the conditions required to get every ending ( A / B / C / D / E / F / G )
  • Get all 14 RRH dialogues with minimal SEN manipulation ( 1 annoying time )
  • Collect every Fairy Tale / Folk Tale for the Fairy Tale Archive
  • *ZERO* Grinding for levels / money whatsoever; only level via Dream Souls
    • End the game at lvl 160 via Dream Souls only; use 0 Colored Souls
    • Spend the souls gained from bosses on items; no grinding!
  • “Easy” to follow/use Boss Guides which assume minimal stats / gear
    • Guide only picks up gear that we actually end up using
    • Defeat every boss and “secret” boss with real, non-cheese strats !
    • *NEVER* use a Rabbit’s Pocket Watch !!
  • Gets some “extra” scenes and dialogue along the way ( but of course not all )
The formatting SUCKS and could be much better, but I'm pretty burnt out on it right now

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I made a "minimum stat" walkthrough and boss guide, if anyone is interested

The formatting SUCKS and could be much better, but I'm pretty burnt out on it right now
Congratz, you made me scratch my head real hard, make it as VAGUE as possible 'coz it REALLY HELPED

theman237

Nov 27, 2017
This game has plenty of jumpscares actually, some of them aren't even related to the pledgeable character, like the Fluffy in Duchess house. But yeah, Mental Wards is mental, in my first playthrough I didn't even get there, in my second playthrough I'm just extremely scared of that place to the point I did not touch the game for awhile.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you name all of them/and or count how many jumpscares there are in this game please?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Could you name all of them/and or count how many jumpscares there are in this game please?
Am still recovering 'coz I just 100% BlackSouls 1 from that dam- Black Trial leader route...
And when I went in the mental asylum in BlackSouls 2 = Me: Yeah that place doesn't exist, I just came for the stormsword or whatever it is

SpartacuS245

Aug 15, 2020
Is it still possible to get pinocchio after i kill the knight of the deep sea, since my last save before the boss fight is 3 in-game hours ago and wasnt aware that I needed to kill the whale beast before fighting the knight for Pinocchio? And does anyone have an map of the game? How do I also prevent griffy from killing Lorina?

Gterus

Nov 24, 2018
Is it still possible to get pinocchio after i kill the knight of the deep sea, since my last save before the boss fight is 3 in-game hours ago and wasnt aware that I needed to kill the whale beast before fighting the knight for Pinocchio? And does anyone have an map of the game? How do I also prevent griffy from killing Lorina?
I think you actually can't prevent Griffy from killing Lorina, so the next best thing is to not interact with her in Queensland. I just hope the incoming DLC adds some way to save Lorina tho.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
You'll unfortunately have to start over again to get Pinocchio's book. The book is only available after activating the dream spirit for the upcoming battle with the Deep Sea Knight. It's a real missable.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Never thought I'd get Silent Hill vibes on the dam- Mental Asylum, Anyone know if there's another place like that?
Please tell me the Mental Asylum ain't needed for the uhh "true" endings ; n;

I may be a sadist but I too have fears, creepy places and jumpscares!!!
Committing Sudoku by jumping from a ledge in the starting area seems to be working for cheesing stat (black souls) and san- SEN grinds...

Last edited:

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Never thought I'd get Silent Hill vibes on the dam- Mental Asylum, Anyone know if there's another place like that?

Committing Sudoku by jumping from a ledge in the starting area seems to be working for cheesing stat (black souls) and san- SEN grinds...
if you hate mental ward, slaughtering house will defienetly make you feel uncomfortable too

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
if you hate mental ward, slaughtering house will defienetly make you feel uncomfortable too
Nah, that place is just meh for me...unlike that *shiver* mental ward eeriness...That place where we get the gun...The door puzzle...N...No more...I'd just chill with Red Hood near a bonfire and afk listen to the music... ; w;

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Nah, that place is just meh for me...unlike that *shiver* mental ward eeriness...That place where we get the gun...The door puzzle...N...No more...I'd just chill with Red Hood near a bonfire and afk listen to the music... ; w;
Gege,the unlimited maze gave me a big trouble once ,i am stuck with the "WHITE' lady

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019

Yes, there are encounters you need in there for the true ending. Silent hill two, in my top five most favorite games of all time.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes