4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

ThEHollowG0D

Jan 3, 2018
So one of the big things ive seen on here about BS2 is that late magic seems to have issues since many late game bosses have powerful magic protections, is this true? I dont want to grind out a mage just to learn I made a poor choice later on

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
So one of the big things ive seen on here about BS2 is that late magic seems to have issues since many late game bosses have powerful magic protections, is this true? I dont want to grind out a mage just to learn I made a poor choice later on
Yup some have Magic Reflect, immune to it or high dodge passive ( can't be dispelled )
Magic is working from early to mid game and start to fall off in late when come to dmg ( except for percent HP dmg magic like Ghost Fire and Chaos Blast but still can be dodged, reflect)

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
No, they are talking about the street that Marie the bunny girl from the bar tells you to go to when you talk to her
Remember the Park? Or how about that small bridge within the town? Either way, you want to be on the street before either of these two locations. Head east on that street and you'll enter another area. Shortly after you'll want to head north up to a house with a locked door. iirc, you need a master key to open it. You'll know it's the right one when you find some "white liquid" on the ground nearby.

Edit: Wrong person quoted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheExtremeWyrm

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
So for some damn reason I cant seem to find the Duchess's house, where the hell is it?
Spore forest,from the bonfire move upward and left to the green pond,there will be a boss fight if you havent clear it.after that follow the road and you should be there

Sep 12, 2019
Where do you grind/farm souls to defeat stuff like Knight of deep sea and god fish? It seems like the devs want you to just use a save editor to make your character the most OP thing in the existence, since reaching lvl 999 with normal farm it's not a big problem, but your status will be too low for them and you will be one shoted.

Feb 20, 2018
Where do you grind/farm souls to defeat stuff like Knight of deep sea and god fish? It seems like the devs want you to just use a save editor to make your character the most OP thing in the existence, since reaching lvl 999 with normal farm it's not a big problem, but your status will be too low for them and you will be one shoted.
You can buy colored souls from Node, Mabel (found in the chaos dungeon before boss fights) and Hein (found at hanover station). Hein will sell you black and tainted black souls. Node will sell all the non black colored souls. Mabel will sell all of those, plus Soul of the Outer One\Soul of the Outsider (different names for translations). These are hands down the greatest stat increasing souls in the game, far surpassing Tainted Black Souls, if you get deep enough into the chaos dungeon.

There is the chaos dungeon which can give you ridiculous numbers of souls (both cash and colored). The random floating fairies in it can give you a truly MASSIVE number of souls (sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, I got close to 900k once).

Besides the chaos dungeon, the floating eye things that appear at 0 SEN give lots of souls (5k base without modifiers) for little work (as long as you have an always hit weapon) and respawn in the crash chamber. There is also the hidden rabbit sanctuary. You need rare keys to open it (or buy them from the crow). The rabbits are quick and will escape, so enough stats to one shot them is needed, but it is an excellent place to harvest souls.

You can speed up your farming via Prickett's pledge or the two cheat rings that can be found hidden in the library. One ring will double item drop rate, the other will double basic soul drop rate. Prickett's pledge does the same (also increasing enemy aggro). The items and the pledge don't stack I believe.

All that being said, besides stats, you can take advantage of min maxing equipment combinations to handle anything bosses can throw at you. Then use Jabberwock's scythe and ghost fire (or that chaos spell in the chaos dungeon) to handle the massive HP of super bosses.

Finally, There are guides for those bosses here in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-ii-v1-13-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/page-18#post-3458461

Last edited:

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
You can buy colored souls from Node, Mabel (found in the chaos dungeon before boss fights) and Hein (found at hanover station). Hein will sell you black and tainted black souls. Node will sell all the non black colored souls. Mabel will sell all of those, plus Soul of the Outer One\Soul of the Outsider (different names for translations). These are hands down the greatest stat increasing souls in the game, far surpassing Tainted Black Souls, if you get deep enough into the chaos dungeon.

There is the chaos dungeon which can give you ridiculous numbers of souls (both cash and colored). The random floating fairies in it can give you a truly MASSIVE number of souls (sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, I got close to 900k once).

Besides the chaos dungeon, the floating eye things that appear at 0 SEN give lots of souls (5k base without modifiers) for little work (as long as you have an always hit weapon) and respawn in the crash chamber. There is also the hidden rabbit sanctuary. You need rare keys to open it (or buy them from the crow). The rabbits are quick and will escape, so enough stats to one shot them is needed, but it is an excellent place to harvest souls.

You can speed up your farming via Prickett's pledge or the two cheat rings that can be found hidden in the library. One ring will double item drop rate, the other will double basic soul drop rate. Prickett's pledge does the same (also increasing enemy aggro). The items and the pledge don't stack I believe.

All that being said, besides stats, you can take advantage of min maxing equipment combinations to handle anything bosses can throw at you. Then use Jabberwock's scythe and ghost fire (or that chaos spell in the chaos dungeon) to handle the massive HP of super bosses.

Finally, There are guides for those bosses here in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-ii-v1-13-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/page-18#post-3458461
Also, max attack are in 108800 so don't need to grind like hell for it. Since at 20k attack you can buff yourself to reach the cap.
I deal almost 25 millions dmg to some bosses even my attack was at 21k with buff and skills.
God's Fish can be defeated by playing defensely since you can dodge most of his attack and grind his health down with Ghost fire and Jabberwock Scythe sine he has almost 3 million on difficulty 0.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
another cheap but no fun strategy: farm a lot of souls then buy from node as many watch you can

then on combat use a gun break then a watch to reset gun break cooldown to be used againg, since gun break damage comes from your main weapon, its best use the katana max upgraded so every gun break is a guaranted critical

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
another cheap but no fun strategy: farm a lot of souls then buy from node as many watch you can

then on combat use a gun break then a watch to reset gun break cooldown to be used againg, since gun break damage comes from your main weapon, its best use the katana max upgraded so every gun break is a guaranted critical
That's feel really cheap though, I just use This straty if I irritated from some bosses for relief stress. Though I do try beating them legit way afterwards.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes