4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I'm unsure why, but I don't get notifications anytime this thread gets a new post. I even have this thread on watch.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Dollanon

Aug 2, 2020
Guys, I'm feeling kind of dumb right now, but does anyone have the password to the secret file? Apparently it's written on the walls during the true ending route, but I'm really not seeing it. Unless it's those Japanese(?) scribbles on the wall, in which case I can't read those. Please throw me a bone here, I'm dying to know what the secret file contains.

Dollanon

Aug 2, 2020
Woah, okay, I literally just found it. I'm actually the blindest son of a gun to ever grace these forsaken grounds. Ignore me, lol.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
you know... while is been posted againg and againg, i did checked my folder and dint find the secret.rar, even when i made windows10 to show hidden folders, exes and such

rather that find the password or where is located (which is i believe is the fodder whit japanese letters). I want know what cause the archive to appear on first place. Have a save file whit a specific route completed?

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
you know... while is been posted againg and againg, i did checked my folder and dint find the secret.rar, even when i made windows10 to show hidden folders, exes and such

rather that find the password or where is located (which is i believe is the fodder whit japanese letters). I want know what cause the archive to appear on first place. Have a save file whit a specific route completed?
If you want i can post the secret file over here.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
There is a secret file? where is it? I finished the true ending already but wht did u mean secret file.Can u show me where?

Last edited:

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I did it,quite dissapoiting to be honest you can just find the cg at graphics>pictures.But there is 1 specific img that is not in the game cg and i quite like it

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
Wow it's rare to see a full of 5 stars reviews game like this. I will definitely try this and BS 1!!

Does anyone know another games with high rating on f95 like this one?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Wow it's rare to see a full of 5 stars reviews game like this. I will definitely try this and BS 1!!

Does anyone know another games with high rating on f95 like this one?
Sinisistar and Anthophobia. Both are side-scrollers, not RPGs. Both are horror-type games, but take different paths in the genre. Without spoiling too much, Sinisistar is brutal and grotesque (but tame if that makes any sense), and Anthophobia is creepy yet sensible. And yes, there is sex. A lot of it.

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
Sinisistar and Anthophobia. Both are side-scrollers, not RPGs. Both are horror-type games, but take different paths in the genre. Without spoiling too much, Sinisistar is brutal and grotesque (but tame if that makes any sense), and Anthophobia is creepy yet sensible. And yes, there is sex. A lot of it.
Thank you. I already got the good vibe just from seeing the screenshots of those two games. It's nice after bunch of overrated/bad games from Kagura releases

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes