4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
can anyone please up the secret.rar file ? I had already complete ending G, and got the password, but for some reason, even though i had enabled show hidden file but i still couldn't find it in the japanese folder. Or maybe i have to do something else in order to make it appear?
Edit: i didn't even know there is a secret file until i saw some dude asking for password

1596288451937.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Hmm, fair enough. So are shields like gun, cannon and so on fine ?
In the spirit of the challenge, I wouldn't allow them since it gives you a free attack, but since they aren't technically "weapons" I guess it's a loophole. On another note, it might be interesting to try some variation of a no Break run or to add it as a restriction, since stun and sleep still stop charged attacks and you have Requiem as a fail-safe. Might be too RNG-heavy with boss resists and the inability to spam normal attacks though.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Hmm nah its pretty doable since you can lvl up, yours is by far easier since it does not have any real restrictions. The ones by ShinV are not really that hard too since you can abuse death like crazy, but I'll try not to as much as I can. And for the first one you can't use items in battle, so you can use Golden Mead for Madness buff/debuff, before the battle of course.
Or you can equip Ring of Fragile and use Difficulty 9. No Requiem and Grit.
I tried it when I'm out of thing to grind for.
Pretty fun for me, usually I really like a long battle with well programmed bosses.
Since the game usually oneshot you at the start and you one shot them at the end.
So makes the boss buffy and you have to use everything you have is more interesting for me than doing handicap.
Not that grindy though, just at the start of the game, after the first boss everything else is just a walk in the park since you got more souls from enemies on high difficulty. But still being able to go toes on toes with bosses feels really good in mid game

Ang1704

Jun 23, 2017
Question, I heard about rumor where Jabberwock meet Snake God. It occurs when we killed or imprisoned Billy and get cursed in return, then we lose against Jabberwock when tried to rape her. Is that scene exist? How to unlock it?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Question, I heard about rumor where Jabberwock meet Snake God. It occurs when we killed or imprisoned Billy and get cursed in return, then we lose against Jabberwock when tried to rape her. Is that scene exist? How to unlock it?
CG wise there none, i havent heard the rumor either. In the reverse rape scene jabberwock comments about red riding hood, not the snake god

btw, do anyone noticed that in certain hentai events, when alice or red riding hood is mentioned, grimm sundenly gets a headache or the screen spaz for a second, like before the boss in the mental ward?

playing strip card game whit lorina and the jabberwock reverse rape, red riding hood scene where you dress her as alice

Aniviangel

Dec 22, 2019
btw, do anyone noticed that in certain hentai events, when alice or red riding hood is mentioned, grimm sundenly gets a headache or the screen spaz for a second, like before the boss in the mental ward?

playing strip card game whit lorina and the jabberwock reverse rape, red riding hood scene where you dress her as alice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
CG wise there none, i havent heard the rumor either. In the reverse rape scene jabberwock comments about red riding hood, not the snake god

Where do you get that awesome fan signature?
Also, did someone have any news with the last dlc? The last time i check it have not come out yet.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
wow, by the arms i can guess is dodo, but not sure

this series is very cruel in lot of aspect, is not the gore who sicks me, is the cruel depictions to be honest, at least most of those events are initiated by the player.
Dev said it's the 5th heroine, and I don't think those are birb wings

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes