4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Stonecutters

Feb 3, 2020
Your version ?
Mine keep crashing randomly because of the update from Nvidia GeForce Experience.
Signout and Exit it might help, if only that scene, try redownload the newest version.
I am using version ver. 1.13. I'll try redownloading it. I am also using AMD drivers and card, so the Nvidia update shouldn't affect me, right?

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Can someone please explain me the concept of SEN?
How does it work?
Is it better to have SEN high or low?
in adition to what has been stated, SEN has 3 meanings, by the author
SENtience
SENsibility
SENsuality

having high SEN means you want to see the world as you think it is
having low SEN means you see the world as really it is. Trying be the less spoiler free

its better to play your first run as a blind one, and go exploring the world in high and low sen to see the diferences, after you had your fill, in the new game laps, in order to unlock the back route you need do certain things in SEN below 0

Last edited:

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I am using version ver. 1.13. I'll try redownloading it. I am also using AMD drivers and card, so the Nvidia update shouldn't affect me, right?
Yeah, it should be fine. New version on Nvidia not only screw up JRPG Maker but also other games on steam. It pisses me off since the game was running flawlessly and I didn't know what causing the crash

Stonecutters

Feb 3, 2020
I managed to fix (so far) the crashing during Prickett movie theater by going out of fullscreen before the movie starts. I also redownloaded and extracted over my game directory. If anyone else has this issue try going out of fullscreen into windowed mode.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
since some of you post some great artwork out there i figure i will post a great artwork done by the artist itself, Rejoice to all miranda fans out there. enjoy :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice, and nice filename too jaja. There also new art regarding florencia

i dont wanna be on the other side of the gun, but what impacted me was this one

why? check the hairband....

that aside, here is more fan art i found funny

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I managed to fix (so far) the crashing during Prickett movie theater by going out of fullscreen before the movie starts. I also redownloaded and extracted over my game directory. If anyone else has this issue try going out of fullscreen into windowed mode.
Thanks, i also encounter this bug for a while now

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
nice, and nice filename too jaja. There also new art regarding florencia

i dont wanna be on the other side of the gun, but what impacted me was this one

why? check the hairband....

that aside, here is more fan art i found funny

That madafuka Ghost when your Sen below 0 used to tilt me when I'm going for full end.
Since I didn't grind and my stats isn't good, his Agil and instant death attacks pissed me off to no end.

Reactions: c.o.w

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
That madafuka Ghost when your Sen below 0 used to tilt me when I'm going for full end.
Since I didn't grind and my stats isn't good, his Agil and instant death attacks pissed me off to no end.
indeed, but my case i had lot of defense thanks to bunker shield the first time i meet it, but i had very low agi

"jajaja is that all you got?" i said

insta kills me

"oh"

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
indeed, but my case i had lot of defense thanks to bunker shield the first time i meet it, but i had very low agi

"jajaja is that all you got?" i said

insta kills me

"oh"
Yeah , they really caught me off guard on my first blindrun.
Try to tank it , lol surprise instantly death .
You can't outrun him without DoDo pledge so it's kinda annoying but after I found out about Invisible Pepper, life is much easier.
P/s Red Riding Hood, come on, do something, anything , help.
Just like in Monster Girl Quest, you got stomped and Alice just stay there, trashing you verbally lol

Checkman

May 24, 2017
Can anyone make some challenges for me to try and pass, am kinda bored and just remembered I really enjoyed playing this game and doing a few I challenges came up with before. Thanks in advance :D

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Can anyone make some challenges for me to try and pass, am kinda bored and just remembered I really enjoyed playing this game and doing a few I challenges came up with before. Thanks in advance :D
These are some interesting ones I came up with.
  • Start NG as Fluffy. You are not allowed to equip any weapons or use the "Attack" or "Item" commands in battle. Obtain any ending except B.
  • Start NG as Fluffy. You are not allowed to pick up or purchase any items. Obtain ending B with the minimum amount of Story Progression.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
These are some interesting ones I came up with.
  • Start NG as Fluffy. You are not allowed to equip any weapons or use the "Attack" or "Item" commands in battle. Obtain any ending except B.
  • Start NG as Fluffy. You are not allowed to pick up or purchase any items. Obtain ending B with the minimum amount of Story Progression.
That's seem masochist stuff, holy shit man.
I have one, try new game put difficulty on 2 or 3 go for 4 if you like it rough.
Struggle for survive and get true end only
Can use no death run if you're that extreme lol

Reactions: Checkman

Checkman

May 24, 2017
I have one, try new game put difficulty on 2 or 3 go for 4 if you like it rough.
Hmm nah its pretty doable since you can lvl up, yours is by far easier since it does not have any real restrictions. The ones by ShinV are not really that hard too since you can abuse death like crazy, but I'll try not to as much as I can. And for the first one you can't use items in battle, so you can use Golden Mead for Madness buff/debuff, before the battle of course.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
To elaborate on Checkman's reply, past a certain point, enemy stats cease to matter except as a check (usually raw HP and having enough speed) or for dragging things out (inflated enemy HP and low player damage). Since that's all the in-game difficulty setting changes, beating the game on max difficulty is less of an actually interesting challenge and more of a grind.

Hmm nah its pretty doable since you can lvl up, yours is by far easier since it does not have any real restrictions. The ones by ShinV are not really that hard too since you can abuse death like crazy, but I'll try not to as much as I can. And for the first one you can't use items in battle, so you can use Golden Mead for Madness buff/debuff, before the battle of course.
It's pretty simple to break your stats if you have the patience, so at this point banning colored soul usage should probably be a given. The challenge in the first is to plan out acquisition of methods of attack and survival (and early-game, having enough MP to cast the necessary skills/magic to win), and the challenge in the second is to map out a route with minimum battles. Anyway, any challenge run is only as difficult as you make it.

Checkman

May 24, 2017
It's pretty simple to break your stats if you have the patience, so at this point banning colored soul usage should probably be a given. The challenge in the first is to plan out acquisition of methods of attack and survival (and early-game, having enough MP to cast the necessary skills/magic to win), and the challenge in the second is to map out a route with minimum battles. Anyway, any challenge run is only as difficult as you make it.
Hmm, fair enough. So are shields like gun, cannon and so on fine ?

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes