4.80 star(s) 74 Votes
Feb 20, 2018
Guess I'll restart or try again in NG+. Is there any guide for this game so I dont miss the rest of the optional stuff
This post by ShinV covers most things you would want or need. Including what partial walkthroughs that are in english.
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-ii-v1-13-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/page-18#post-3458461

This post covers the location of all the fariy tales so far with the entry below giving more indepth information on the hardest
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-ii-v1-13-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/page-55#post-3614809

https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-ii-v1-13-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/page-55#post-3616280

But how to get the dice 6 though?, i kinda try to fight her for 10 min and always got 1-5 but never 6
It's random as far as I know

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
ugh i miss prickett concert,any idea who prickett really is? i dont have the save file of first time going to queenisland since i always save the game and it only got like 16 or 15 of them

Feb 20, 2018
ugh i miss prickett concert,any idea who prickett really is? i dont have the save file of first time going to queenisland since i always save the game and it only got like 16 or 15 of them
Most information on Prickett comes from her, so falls under spoilers. What is common knowledge in wonderland is that Prickett is the 2nd Red Queen (the first was defeated by Alice and her friends) and is well known as the idol of Queensland. It is also known that she fought the White Queen (Node) in the past and claimed her territory to make it into Queensland.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is an old save file right before Prickett's concert.

Last edited:

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Most information on Prickett comes from her, so falls under spoilers. What is common knowledge in wonderland is that Prickett is the 2nd Red Queen (the first was defeated by Alice and her friends) and is well known as the idol of Queensland. It is also known that she fought the White Queen (Node) in the past and claimed her territory to make it into Queensland.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is an old save file right before Prickett's concert.
Have 2 games ever mention The first Red Queen,
I don't remember seeing it anywhere ? But like you said , Prickett like little Mable , they're still a mystery, hopefully DLC 3 helps us with this.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
thanks for all the discussion so far

View attachment 742175

Always get me at this scene, the fan version was conveyed better, all hail supreme PENIS lol
this was the game that shifted my wiews of traps a little, i passed form like traps is gay to fuck the traps is gay

i din't have the will to break bill's heart, not after the bento and wagging tail, just close the eyes, imagine something else while accept the hole. If i dont remember it dint happen (?)

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
thanks for all the discussion so far

this was the game that shifted my wiews of traps a little, i passed form like traps is gay to fuck the traps is gay

i din't have the will to break bill's heart, not after the bento and wagging tail, just close the eyes, imagine something else while accept the hole. If i dont remember it dint happen (?)
Yeah i know how that feel, Even without Snake God's curse I still couldn't pick mean options. I mean the one where 'she' gives you the Bento then you slapped it and called 'her' disgusting is too much for me, i just want to know what happened when you do that and regretted it.
Serious, I'm not swingging that way but Bill is difficult to hate on just like Astolfo or Felix.

Feb 20, 2018
Have 2 games ever mention The first Red Queen,
I don't remember seeing it anywhere ? But like you said , Prickett like little Mable , they're still a mystery, hopefully DLC 3 helps us with this.
From what I can recall, the first Red Queen is only mentioned in BS2, and we know almost nothing.
We literally only know that:
They were the Red Queen before Prickett
They were regarded as authoritarian and a threat to wonderland similarly to Jabberwock
Alice and her tea party friends opposed them.

Short of her (I'm assuming its a she, but the Old King was also female, so it could just be a title) appearing for revenge in DLC3 or being added to the Chaos dungeon, that's all we have on them.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
only 1 question,who is the first red queen? Baphomet ?also thanks for the save.Who is the old king? i dont remember fighting a boss name Old king is bs 1 or i just forgot it?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes