4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Feb 20, 2018
It just happens, so i can't really pinpoint the exact problem.
Before the boss,I saved then cross through the fog and crash.
Load the save cross the fog, interact with boss crash.
Mid battle Crashed
After battle I saved, crashed right after.
Maybe my save files are corrupted or the game file.
I will try to download the game again from DL.
P/s Mostly from Fight Madden Spirit
Sounds like some kinda file error, I think your best bet is to download from DLsite again, but there is one last thing we can check. Try to copy and paste your saves to the f95 fan version and see if the crash happens there. The saves are compatible between both versions and will tell if the saves are corrupted or the error originates in the DL version.

Something that is easy to miss: birdy helping you fight Miranda.
Good find. I completely missed that, the game full of easily missable things.

I did just learn something new by accident though that will come in handy. Talk to the Duchess while wearing the cheshire cat ring. The first time you do so, she will give you a free ore slab since the ring reminds her of her old cat

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Sounds like some kinda file error, I think your best bet is to download from DLsite again, but there is one last thing we can check. Try to copy and paste your saves to the f95 fan version and see if the crash happens there. The saves are compatible between both versions and will tell if the saves are corrupted or the error originates in the DL version.

Good find. I completely missed that, the game full of easily missable things.

I did just learn something new by accident though that will come in handy. Talk to the Duchess while wearing the cheshire cat ring. The first time you do so, she will give you a free ore slab since the ring reminds her of her old cat
I tried the save files to fan version, work perfectly.
I already downloaded the DL version, let's me try again. Thanks.
That's so cool.
I really like those small details like that.
Ore Slab for free is never a bad thing, especially in vanilla new game .

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
You have to be doing her questline, check the notice board on the castle after each progress, when it says something about corpse demon she will show up and offer to help.
Do her questline until we pledge Queen of Heart right ? The notice board you mean the one right in front of the entrance after you go inside the castle right?
Awesome, thanks pal.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Since apparently nobody has posted this yet
The dev posted some new information about DLC3 on his ci-en
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Usually we have 6 elements in RPG Maker games.
Fire, Ice, Lightning, Holy, Dark
Even in previous Blacksoul we had Ice element.
That's why when I check the element resistance status , I feel like something is missing lol.
Weird since you can cast Blizzard but it deals no element dmg.
Which means vorpal sword can buff 4 elements now ? Neat.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I had pledged Lorina in mine. I think the limit is doing it before you kill Elizabeth otherwise she probably will go to Queensland.
Cool, thanks for your information.
I'm about to reach Red Castles too.
I will try this out.
Since I solo Miranda, the queen talked about this without Griffin scene so I was confused.
HAHAZXC also misses this in his 100% guide.
Anyone knows how to tell him ?

• Hey there
Reactions: hahahaZXC

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Looks lie Dr blackwell gonna got some good cg too,but the point is dr blackwell is missing from my game , i cant seem to find her lol. I buy the vacuum she sell and she didnt appear in that snake god fireplace which is weird.After i went back to the ally she dissapear too, so any idea where she is hiding at?

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
One other thing easy to miss: After you max pledge Lorina pay attention to the upper portion of the screen when you are entering her castle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh I did catch that but thanks.
Even in negative Sen you can still see her jump in merrily when seeing you entering.

Last edited:

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Looks lie Dr blackwell gonna got some good cg too,but the point is dr blackwell is missing from my game , i cant seem to find her lol. I buy the vacuum she sell and she didnt appear in that snake god fireplace which is weird.After i went back to the ally she dissapear too, so any idea where she is hiding at?
Have you check for progress ?
The torch in the library above the white door will tell you.
If it is 10, she will become mad and move into the basement of the cathedral.

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
out of curiosity for those playing the dlsite translation and fan translations, when you pledge whit shivuchi she says hello in spanish (hola) in fan translation

she does the same in the dlsite translation?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Hello, I'm looking for Hatter. Does anyone knows where she is?
the hatter is right there in the endless tea party, having a tea party

you need find a item in the mental ward that give you access to the oxford academy, after you navigate trought the academy you enter the endless tea party where the hatter is.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
out of curiosity for those playing the dlsite translation and fan translations, when you pledge whit shivuchi she says hello in spanish (hola) in fan translation

she does the same in the dlsite translation?
yeah, But it's in Russian

Reactions: c.o.w

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
the torch is at 10 but the basement with the switch in the Catherine is a place I already search before I pledge with both snake god and bill the lizard.I finish deep sea now and i still havent found her yet.Also when i first went to the cathirine i didnt see her in the basement or the fireplace.

Last edited:

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
the torch is at 10 but the basement with the switch in the Catherine is a place I already search before I pledge with both snake god and bill the lizard.I finish deep sea now and i still havent found her yet.Also when i first went to the cathirine i didnt see her in the basement or the fireplace.
Did she leave a note on the Cathedral? Cause if not then maybe you either forgot about talking to her at the Lutdwidge Town or your Sen below 0.

Absolute Zero

Jan 15, 2018
Same lol
I talked to her in the ally of Lutdwidge and bought the medicine. After that I never saw her again. Not in the Cathedral nor the underground basement :/ (100 sen or 0 sen. No trace of her at all)

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes