4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

AzuzuTheBuru

Jun 1, 2018
Quick question for anyone who as played the first game
Where do I find the North Wind and Sun book?
I've been looking for it for two days now but can't seem to find it. I want to watch all the endings of the first game before moving on to this one so I'd really apreciate the help

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
Feb 20, 2018
I've been looking for it for two days now but can't seem to find it. I want to watch all the endings of the first game before moving on to this one so I'd really apreciate the help
According to this old walkthrough I found, you need to defeat cinderella's bodyguard for it. You may need to look like Izu, but I can't remember. Attaching the old walkthrough.

Thanks, Is there any change to Mabel lore and Great one Story ?
I kinda don't want to grind in the dungeon of Chaos at the moment but I do want to see the lore again in official version.
Well...the dialogue relating to the Old King was changed around and improved and did reveal some new facts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Why are all the walkthroughs incomplete?
The more in-depth walkthroughs are incomplete because this game has a ton of content and the authors, myself included, are either too busy or lazy to finish them. Several quick guides are available if you just want to get to the true ending.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I think you have to defeat two guards before Cinderella. That's is unavoidable ? I don't know if it possible to miss them.
Maybe it's a bug, I can share my save to you for true end if that's the case.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
According to this old walkthrough I found, you need to defeat cinderella's bodyguard for it. You may need to look like Izu, but I can't remember. Attaching the old walkthrough.

Well...the dialogue relating to the Old King was changed around and improved and did reveal some new facts
Thank you, brother. That's interesting. How do you know Grim was fighting azathoth? I don't recall that piece of information after fighting the old king at all. Hmm weird.

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
I think rather than a full blown walkthrough, a full events list would help more in this game lmfao. Like the one in the japanese wiki that mentions what can happen in every map and what are the conditions

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Anyone have free official version download link? I want to play the best translated version.
Bro, if you have some spare change, you can support the artist. It was well worth every of your penny. That's way you have access to best version, artist can buy a meal. A win win.

Feb 20, 2018
Thank you, brother. That's interesting. How do you know Grim was fighting azathoth? I don't recall that piece of information after fighting the old king at all. Hmm weird.
I probably should have been a bit more careful with my wording. Grimm isn't fighting Azathoth...at least not directly

Last edited:

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I probably should have been a bit more careful with my wording. Grimm isn't fighting Azathoth...at least not directly
I see, since Mabel is Nothingness.
The Azathoth is mentioned in the song when you go to the moon right ?
It was weird as hell.
Thank you for the explanation.
Now the wait for dlc 3 continue

AzuzuTheBuru

Jun 1, 2018
I think you have to defeat two guards before Cinderella. That's is unavoidable ? I don't know if it possible to miss them.
Maybe it's a bug, I can share my save to you for true end if that's the case.
Thanks man I'll try giving it a legit shot first. If that doesn't work then a savefile would be apreciated.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes