4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Can anyone explain to me how to get to Queensland the quickest? The maps I'm seeing are a bit confusing. I know it has to do with that ticket, but I can't find the right way to the station.
Starting at the Rabbit Hole:
  1. Use the alternate exit (Drink/Eat Me room) to get to the Pond of Bloody Tears.
    • The Pond of Bloody Tears can also be accessed from Liddell Cemetery.
  2. Defeat the boss of the area and proceed through the mirror to the Nameless Forest.
    • The boss here has a missable cutscene with Red if you don't approach at low SEN. (Only applicable if you met Red in Lutwidge Town when starting your run.)
  3. Proceed through the Nameless Forest (the exit is to the southwest) to reach Hanover Abandoned Station.
  4. To access Queensland from here, you need to have the ticket from boss of the Duchess' Mansion.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
DLsite finally has an english translation put out for sale.

Latowi

Jan 21, 2019
Maaaaaaan, I jumped out of my chair at a random jumpscare after capturing the trap girl, about 1 hour into the game. I was already on edge of my seat, but that shit is just to much... ;_; Insta alt+f4 as I felt my irl SEN dropping lower than my characters. RIP, no sleep tonight.

Gterus

Nov 24, 2018
Maaaaaaan, I jumped out of my chair at a random jumpscare after capturing the trap girl, about 1 hour into the game. I was already on edge of my seat, but that shit is just to much... ;_; Insta alt+f4 as I felt my irl SEN dropping lower than my characters. RIP, no sleep tonight.
As the blood text says, do not anger the snake god..

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Official translation.
P/s the game still confusing lol
I've come to the conclusion that Black Souls requires at least 2 playthroughs to understand even a bit about the plot. Because everything eventually falls into place when you realize the foreshadowing from previous runs.

You come for the lolis and gritty but appealing art, stay for the lore.

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
dear god the scripting in this is amazing half the things that happen i dint even think where possible in the rather limited rpg maker engine the scripted events and general trickery is amazing the scripting event god who made this deserves every bit of praise for this

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
dear god the scripting in this is amazing half the things that happen i dint even think where possible in the rather limited rpg maker engine the scripted events and general trickery is amazing the scripting event god who made this deserves every bit of praise for this
No joke seriously, it's really better made compare to a lot of AAA games today.
And honestly, when you make games with passionate it will be different than when you do it for the money.
You can tell how much the creator loves his craft and care about the players- the listeners of his story.
Free quality DLC is coming the end of this year btw.
He deserves every support from fans.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I've come to the conclusion that Black Souls requires at least 2 playthroughs to understand even a bit about the plot. Because everything eventually falls into place when you realize the foreshadowing from previous runs.

You come for the lolis and gritty but appealing art, stay for the lore.
Lol, I played through 6 cycle already.
Maybe because I was playing fan translation and English isn't my native language so I don't really get what is going on
Have to do 2-3 runs with the official version to better understand I guess.

Feb 20, 2018
Lol, I played through 6 cycle already.
Maybe because I was playing fan translation and English isn't my native language so I don't really get what is going on
Have to do 2-3 runs with the official version to better understand I guess.
Yeah, you definitely need multiple runs to figure out what's going on. Pretty much everyone in Blacksouls is either lying to you, brainwashed, doesn't know what's going on or is keeping secrets from you. Most commonly some combination of the above.

gette

Dec 29, 2017
I'm back from the dead.

I have a request, could someone who purchased the DLsite official translation of Black Souls 2 post screenshots on some dialogues so we could compare it to the fan translation, pretty please?
Bonus points if you actually post screenshots from the same dialogue on both translations!

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I'm back from the dead.

I have a request, could someone who purchased the DLsite official translation of Black Souls 2 post screenshots on some dialogues so we could compare it to the fan translation, pretty please?
Bonus points if you actually post screenshots from the same dialogue on both translations!
Sure, there a lot of change when translate the skill or book description or well as place name" use more complex,unusual words so i don't think it a plus to me " dialogue wise i don't think there is big different except more coherent ? there is also small typo in the official version too
Can't say the official is inferior but the fan translation from Zenith is pretty close to official one so there's not many differences
New
1594564307667.png

1594564418904.png 1594564742383.png

Old

1594564820641.png
1594564872508.png
1594564890692.png
Maybe because I'm at end game and i switched to Official Version so i couldn't see much i guess? I will post more when I see something different at new game lap

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes