4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Feb 20, 2018
I'm back from the dead.

I have a request, could someone who purchased the DLsite official translation of Black Souls 2 post screenshots on some dialogues so we could compare it to the fan translation, pretty please?
Bonus points if you actually post screenshots from the same dialogue on both translations!

I agree with Kar En Tuk. While the dialogue is fairly similar, some choices better explain mechanics (such as Prickett's Pledge/covenant increasing aggro instead of increasing targeting) and have a slightly different spin on things, but they are pretty similar so far. I haven't gone through the new dialogue too much, but here are 3 comparisons between fan and official. If you have any specific dialogue you want a direct comparison for, let me know.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2019
I agree with Kar En Tuk. While the dialogue is fairly similar, some choices better explain mechanics (such as Prickett's Pledge/covenant increasing aggro instead of increasing targeting) and have a slightly different spin on things, but they are pretty similar so far. I haven't gone through the new dialogue too much, but here are 3 comparisons between fan and official. If you have any specific dialogue you want a direct comparison for, let me know.
When does Node use this dialog and about who is she talking about?

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

gette

Dec 29, 2017
Guess I was right to think Cheshire's dialogue would be the most different.
Big thanks to both of you for providing the screenshots

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
after replaying a bit i discovered a area i haven't explored, the spore village, east of where you would normaly go to meet the cartepillar. Red riding hood is there of course but never speak whit her and yet i managed to get the event at hotel.

but still, exploring certain house at sen 0, a voice comments she is upset because she wans't a heroine this time, but certain person did
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, chance are we are seeing familiar faces in the 3rd dlc

Does the XYC guide show you how to 100% everything in the game (complete prison and gallery)? Wouldnt want to start a third run if it doesnt.
i... don't remember giving hints for the 100%, im still figuring how get the service version of alice, still there included a full save

Mar 26, 2019
after replaying a bit i discovered a area i haven't explored, the spore village, east of where you would normaly go to meet the cartepillar. Red riding hood is there of course but never speak whit her and yet i managed to get the event at hotel.

but still, exploring certain house at sen 0, a voice comments she is upset because she wans't a heroine this time, but certain person did
, chance are we are seeing familiar faces in the 3rd dlc

i... don't remember giving hints for the 100%, im still figuring how get the service version of alice, still there included a full save

Feb 20, 2018
Good to know

[/QUOTE]

More heroine info, She seems to be named Florence so most likely the one Blackwell mentioned in her letters?
Possibly a reference to Florence Nightingale?

On the subject of Blackwell...

gette

Dec 29, 2017
You know what, only after trying to summarize the lore into a couple of comprehensive paragraphs do I now realize how complicated and confused it all can be.

Feb 20, 2018
random_hypothesis, would you mind showing what the official translation looks like for the Chaos Labyrinth library? It'd be interesting to see what changed there, if anything did...
Okay. I put two attachments.

First is the old notepad of the library information (from the fanpatch) that someone helpfully posted earlier in the thread. The second attachment is the new version.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Okay. I put two attachments.

First is the old notepad of the library information (from the fanpatch) that someone helpfully posted earlier in the thread. The second attachment is the new version.

Thanks, Is there any change to Mabel lore and Great one Story ?
I kinda don't want to grind in the dungeon of Chaos at the moment but I do want to see the lore again in official version.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes