4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
You can find guide 100% including dlc from HahaZXC from page 31 of 65.
If anything you don't get you can come ask over here, we welcome you.
I do recommend experience the game by yourself first then using guide so you can enjoy the game to the fullest and understand what the guide was talking about.
If you worry about spoiler I can give you link to the old one but not include the dlc.
Ahh thank you... I've nosedived the game blindly and like every first timer would do... Going to Lorina's castle first and have most of the heroines dead... Hahaha... For the book of golden goose... I... I can't do it... Ugh... My sanity...

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
Mar 26, 2019
Ahh thank you... I've nosedived the game blindly and like every first timer would do... Going to Lorina's castle first and have most of the heroines dead... Hahaha... For the book of golden goose... I... I can't do it... Ugh... My sanity...
The Thing you had you had to do for the book of the golden goose was somehow the most difficult for me in the entire game.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Thanks! Well... I have to play it blindly first... And half of my sanity is broken...
I replaced the goose with Mary Sue in my mind.
Work wonderfully.
But after that when I put the book on the shelf still hit me hard.
I guess this is what ppl called PTSD and flashback.
Oh and the tragic hotel.
The goose said " I always want a child but you betrayed me" even rub more salt on my wound.

benos

Sep 20, 2018
Better to download the torrent then download from mega,etc when it couldn't download from there. Kept getting errors.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Is Shivuchi and Kuti the same person? Since in the guide; after defeating that one-shot-knight in the deep sea, make a pledge with Shivuchi... But inside it's Kuti... Thank you...
And I want to clarify something... There is no hotel in BlackSouls II, right?
Who's Dormouse?
Can I trigger ending F/G with end B? If not, what ending should be used to trigger end G?
Three NG+ without guide have led me to a desperation...

Last edited:

Gterus

Nov 24, 2018
Is Shivuchi and Kuti the same person? Since in the guide; after defeating that one-shot-knight in the deep sea, make a pledge with Shivuchi... But inside it's Kuti... Thank you...
Who's Dormouse?
Can I trigger ending F/G with end B? If not, what ending should be used to trigger end G?
No, they are not. Shuvichi is the person you encounter before entering the deep sea.
There is a hotel in this game, just that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is another resident in the Endless Tea Party, near the Mad Hatter.
Any endings can be completed for the route f/g, provided that you completed the requirements: Pledge with most of the npcs (cant remember the exceptions), found all memories (the glowing fire thing), and met RRH at every bonfire.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
No, they are not. Shuvichi is the person you encounter before entering the deep sea.
There is a hotel in this game, just that
She is another resident in the Endless Tea Party, near the Mad Hatter.
Any endings can be completed for the route f/g, provided that you completed the requirements: Pledge with most of the npcs (cant remember the exceptions), found all memories (the glowing fire thing), and met RRH at every bonfire.
Then I must have missed her somewhere... I don't remember seeing anyone with the name of Shuvichi...
So that's dormouse...
Looks like deep sea region holds some secret I've yet seen...
I see... Any endings are applicable... Thanks!

Mar 26, 2019
Then I must have missed her somewhere... I don't remember seeing anyone with the name of Shuvichi...
So that's dormouse...
Looks like deep sea region holds some secret I've yet seen...
I see... Any endings are applicable... Thanks!

Shuvichi is the women with blue dress (and big tits).

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
To clarify, it doesn't matter which normal ending you get (ABCDE). You can only reach the F and G endings while playing through a special route (the back route) unlocked through hidden conditions. See "Ending Requirements" in the reference post linked in my signature.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Anyone experience crash In the official version ?
I have experience 10 in a row for a whole day playing. Doesn't triggered by battle or boss fight, I can proceed the fight, crashed,tried again finished the fight ,crashed. Saved, walk for steps crashed.
Seem happen a lot in the Slaughter House.
This didn't happen before like I played for total 60 hrs in Zenith version and not once it occurred.
Pretty annoying since I'm trying hard by setting new game and put difficulty 3. Took 20 minutes wear the hp down on boss and crashed right before dealing the death blow.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Who's Dormouse?
Shivuchi on the fan translated game
Walrus is on official game, She's the one you can pledge with under the deep sea.
Spoiler:

Saucy Oyster kill Shivuchi/Walrus when Progress 10 if JubJub is still alive

Feb 20, 2018
Anyone experience crash In the official version ?
I have experience 10 in a row for a whole day playing. Doesn't triggered by battle or boss fight, I can proceed the fight, crashed,tried again finished the fight ,crashed. Saved, walk for steps crashed.
Seem happen a lot in the Slaughter House.
This didn't happen before like I played for total 60 hrs in Zenith version and not once it occurred.
Pretty annoying since I'm trying hard by setting new game and put difficulty 3. Took 20 minutes wear the hp down on boss and crashed right before dealing the death blow.
I haven't had any crashes here. Your problem could be a missing or corrupted file that means the game needs to be downloaded again. Did you try interacting with anything before the crash occurred? Does it happen anywhere other then the slaughterhouse? The more specific the information, the better the chance I can replicate the circumstance and hopefully track down the bug.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I haven't had any crashes here. Your problem could be a missing or corrupted file that means the game needs to be downloaded again. Did you try interacting with anything before the crash occurred? Does it happen anywhere other then the slaughterhouse? The more specific the information, the better the chance I can replicate the circumstance and hopefully track down the bug.
It just happens, so i can't really pinpoint the exact problem.
Before the boss,I saved then cross through the fog and crash.
Load the save cross the fog, interact with boss crash.
Mid battle Crashed
After battle I saved, crashed right after.
Maybe my save files are corrupted or the game file.
I will try to download the game again from DL.
P/s Mostly from Fight Madden Spirit

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes