4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Same lol
I talked to her in the ally of Lutdwidge and bought the medicine. After that I never saw her again. Not in the Cathedral nor the underground basement :/ (100 sen or 0 sen. No trace of her at all)
It never happenes to me even though I have played through 7cycles already.
Maybe tried downloading it again and start new game to see if anything different.
Keep the save if it's the game's problem.
I still having a crash problem with the official one.
Anyone knows how to contact the artist?
Feeling pretty weird when being a pirate has perfect version compare to the official english released one
Progress of Blackwell from wiki
Progress 1 talked in the alley near mental ward
Progress 3 moved to the Cathedral
Progress 4 selling drugs
Progress 10 Appear below underground of Cathedral.
P/s
Blackwell will appear in cathedral in Progress 3 IF you already talked to him, bought an item AND defeat the boss in West of the Bridge.( Boss with 2 dogs where you get the ugly ducklings book)

Last edited:

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
EDIT: Oh crap, that was an old post lol sry! I wasn't paying attention to the page.

Is Shivuchi and Kuti the same person? Since in the guide; after defeating that one-shot-knight in the deep sea, make a pledge with Shivuchi... But inside it's Kuti... Thank you...
And I want to clarify something... There is no hotel in BlackSouls II, right?
Who's Dormouse?
Can I trigger ending F/G with end B? If not, what ending should be used to trigger end G?
Three NG+ without guide have led me to a desperation...
Sorry for the late reply :(
Shivuchi is the heroine you meet here Shivuchi.PNG , after talking to her for the first time you have to find the "Carpenter" for her (the knight at the bottom of the ocean), and after defeating him you can pledge with her.

Not in the usual sense, there is a scene with Red in the ruined hotel if you talked to her at bonfires during the game at low SEN. Make sure you have !100 SEN! this time and go here secret place woo.png

Dormouse is this heroine in the Endless Tea Party location Dormouse.PNG

You can trigger F/G after after the any ending as long as you fulfill all the conditions. After viewing the choosen ending, go to the crystal and reset. You will be asked whether you want to skip the prologue. Select no. After being asked what Alice is to you, do not select anything, but rather press the ESC button. You will be presented with a new choice and the path to F/G ending will start.

As for the requirements, check the spoiler tag titled "Ending Requirements" in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-ii-v1-13-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/page-18#post-3458461

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
so is there anything secret on prickett date? and how can you see her concert?
concert is when you first got to Queen Land, go straight to the castle inside ,talk to the clown near the fountain and go inside the room straight in the North.
After that , talk to some of red fans and wait, Prickett will come out and perform the songs
She will have some chances to talk about the past and give some hints who she really is when you talking to her using A key.
also inside the maze room, you can randomly encounter Alice , equip Prickett ring will let you understand what that Alice was talking about.

Reactions: random_hypothesis
Feb 20, 2018
so is there anything secret on prickett date? and how can you see her concert?

concert is when you first got to Queen Land, go straight to the castle inside ,talk to the clown near the fountain and go inside the room straight in the North.
After that , talk to some of red fans and wait, Prickett will come out and perform the songs
She will have some chances to talk about the past and give some hints who she really is when you talking to her using A key.
also inside the maze room, you can randomly encounter Alice , equip Prickett ring will let you understand what that Alice was talking about.
This is correct, but a little clarification is needed. The maze encounter seems to be triggered by going back and forth in the maze for long enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are some other attractions as well
You can eat food with Prickett for some dialogue and some free SEN.

You can watch the Punch and Judy show and bet on the winner (no cost to you and good odds) once per date. Victory gets you free souls.

Talking with Prickett can give information on Mabel (one of the few sources), little bits of information on Prickett and general flirting. You will know when she starts revealing her past as the music stops.

You can watch a movie with Prickett. All three reveal backstory information for characters.

While not part of the date, the cat statue by the shortcut mirror gives a soul for interacting with it, as often as you press the button. Pretty useless at the point you reach it, but a nice little easter egg.

Finally, because we are talking about Prickett and Queensland, its as good a time as any to post some art from the Dev's twitter that sums things up.

Kinda says it all really :(

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
How do you trigger the first scene with red riding hood in ludwidge town? I have -10 SEN and went to the mirror but nothing happened. Does it become unavailable at some point?

Feb 20, 2018
How do you trigger the first scene with red riding hood in ludwidge town? I have -10 SEN and went to the mirror but nothing happened. Does it become unavailable at some point?
You need to go PAST the mirror at 0 or negative SEN. Just continue forwards to the town and an event will trigger. If something comes out of the mirror, you will know it worked. If not, then it was already triggered and you can't until the next cycle

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
You need to go PAST the mirror at 0 or negative SEN. Just continue forwards to the town and an event will trigger. If something comes out of the mirror, you will know it worked. If not, then it was already triggered and you can't until the next cycle
I already went past that area for the first time and closed the gate there. I assume thats the event your talking about? So i cant see that character till NG+ now?

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
Feb 20, 2018
I already went past that area for the first time and closed the gate there. I assume thats the event your talking about? So i cant see that character till NG+ now?
Yes. I imagine the logic behind it has to do with Red assuming you are completely insane this time and too dangerous to talk to this cycle.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Yes. I imagine the logic behind it has to do with Red assuming you are completely insane this time and too dangerous to talk to this cycle.
Damn that sucks its such an early point in the game idk why anyone would already have 0 SEN there. Do you think its worth restarting the game to go do it? Ive only done about this many areas.
1595370898008.png

Feb 20, 2018
Damn that sucks its such an early point in the game idk why anyone would already have 0 SEN there. Do you think its worth restarting the game to go do it? Ive only done about this many areas.
View attachment 740012
Try going through the game normally to get one of the 'normal' endings. It will leave you stronger and make getting the true ending faster (and prepares you for the dlc). Its also pretty easy to get negative SEN at the start. You can keep falling to your death in the crash chamber, like the guy you got the key from.

The intended style of play for someone new to the series is to play the game normally before realizing something is wrong and try changing your SEN for the mirror beast (as players new to the series wouldn't realize that they can't trust what Grimm is told and sees). Especially if you try to fight it and notice that it doesn't really seem to be attacking you...Gives the new player time to think and an idea to try next run, which makes the truth hit harder. Of course, if you feel like going for the true ending straight from the start, more power to you, you will just miss things you would otherwise (likewise following the script you are given at the start by 'alice').

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Unfortunately you have been locked hard.
Either try again in NG + or load your save before that point.
It's suck but nothing we can do about it.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
This is correct, but a little clarification is needed. The maze encounter seems to be triggered by going back and forth in the maze for long enough.

There are some other attractions as well
You can eat food with Prickett for some dialogue and some free SEN.

You can watch the Punch and Judy show and bet on the winner (no cost to you and good odds) once per date. Victory gets you free souls.

Talking with Prickett can give information on Mabel (one of the few sources), little bits of information on Prickett and general flirting. You will know when she starts revealing her past as the music stops.

You can watch a movie with Prickett. All three reveal backstory information for characters.

While not part of the date, the cat statue by the shortcut mirror gives a soul for interacting with it, as often as you press the button. Pretty useless at the point you reach it, but a nice little easter egg.

Finally, because we are talking about Prickett and Queensland, its as good a time as any to post some art from the Dev's twitter that sums things up.

Kinda says it all really :(
Yeah she just want to be loved by us.
But her role is not allowed to do that.
I grant her wish by groping that booty mutiple times, she likes it a lot btw lol

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackElite
Feb 20, 2018
Yeah she just want to be loved by us.
But her role is allowed to do that.
I grant her wish by groping that booty mutiple times, she likes it a lot btw lol
Yeah, she is loving every second of the dates and is in love with Grimm and dialogue indicates Grimm especially is enjoying his time with her since one of her events has Grimm even acknowlege that he felt like a tiny amount of his black soul felt cleaner/purified afterwards (that's the only time I can recall Grimm outright acknowledging this) dissolving a small measure of all the pain, sin and hatred. That being said, she is stuck in the role of 'tragic heroine' because of one trait...

Last edited:

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, she is loving every second of the dates and is in love with Grimm and dialogue indicates Grimm especially is enjoying his time with her since one of her events has Grimm even acknowlege that he felt like a tiny amount of his black soul felt cleaner/purified afterwards (that's the only time I can recall Grimm outright acknowledging this) dissolving a small measure of all the pain, sin and hatred. That being said, she is stuck in the role of 'tragic heroine' because of one trait...
Is that your theory ? If so you have a great mind.
That's interesting.
I did feel guilty try to rape her to get a dice 6.
After seeing that, I reloaded the save.
Can't wait for DLC 3 to see if you're theory match with the author's .

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes