4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
Whelp, it's official, my game is completely bugged upon getting to the Old King of Chess...Can't Guard Break him in any way, shape or form. Not with regular Guard Break, Gun Break or even the Kings Log thing that auto Guard Breaks upon attacking...Of course.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
Whelp, it's official, my game is completely bugged upon getting to the Old King of Chess...Can't Guard Break him in any way, shape or form. Not with regular Guard Break, Gun Break or even the Kings Log thing that auto Guard Breaks upon attacking...Of course.
Nevermind...I just recodded some things to fix the glitch...Can't believe I had to recode this game to fix such a stupid glitch.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
i just havent visit this thread for some time and there is a bunch of lore involve.Not like i know much,but after speaking of rrh,node,prickett,miranda and others.What about cheshire cat,i know some of her lore but i am now seeking for other sweet sweet lore that cheshire have

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i just havent visit this thread for some time and there is a bunch of lore involve.Not like i know much,but after speaking of rrh,node,prickett,miranda and others.What about cheshire cat,i know some of her lore but i am now seeking for other sweet sweet lore that cheshire have
Dunno bud' she's just like Cinderella in BS 1, get beaten by them for an ending XD

Aug 13, 2018
Uh, I'm really curious about this game but I don't want to step on a landmine (my triggers). Are the deaths of the heroines unavoidable?

I already downloaded the first one but haven't played it, and haven't really read the discussions to avoid spoilers. Man, this seems like an awesome game, but if the heroine deaths are unavoidable... :( (I could care less to the other [male] npcs)

Edit (things to add): 'Cause you know, why level up and get stronger when you can't even protect your girls... (or keep them for yourself only).

Last edited:

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Uh, I'm really curious about this game but I don't want to step on a landmine (my triggers). Are the deaths of the heroines unavoidable?

I already downloaded the first one but haven't played it, and haven't really read the discussions to avoid spoilers. Man, this seems like an awesome game, but if the deaths are unavoidable... :(
There are ways to save the heroine and avoid their death,so no worry,except for jubjub.If u dont want to kill her just confine her like i do

Aug 13, 2018
There are ways to save the heroine and avoid their death,so no worry,except for jubjub.If u dont want to kill her just confine her like i do
Oh, that's great then. If it's all unavoidable then that's fine. And I'm assuming that this 'Jubjub' does something terrible to MC that you'd suggest I'd kill her. No worries, I waifu-ize the entire female population of Shield Hero and that includes 'Mine', and she's probably the most terrible waifu you could ever have.

Much thanks.

Aug 13, 2018
... Wait, by 'confining' her, is it like, pausing her story progression or something like that? Kind of like that thing in the original Dark Souls, where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or does 'Jubjub's' story still progress and 'confining' her to avoid her death isn't really 'cheating' the story?

I'm thinking too much again. I'm sorry.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
... Wait, by 'confining' her, is it like, pausing her story progression or something like that? Kind of like that thing in the original Dark Souls, where

Or does 'Jubjub's' story still progress and 'confining' her to avoid her death isn't really 'cheating' the story?

I'm thinking too much again. I'm sorry.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017

I already downloaded the first one but haven't played it, and haven't really read the discussions to avoid spoilers. Man, this seems like an awesome game, but if the heroine deaths are unavoidable... :( (I could care less to the other [male] npcs)

Edit (things to add): 'Cause you know, why level up and get stronger when you can't even protect your girls... (or keep them for yourself only).
No deaths are 100% guaranteed over the course of a normal playthrough, but many death triggers are easy to accidentally hit if you don't know about them in advance. There are also a couple of unavoidable deaths if you progress certain quests (collecting the fairy tales, Vernai's quests, and Griffy's quests). On your way to the "best" ending, you will also end up killing one of two major recurring heroines depending on your choice in the final story sequence.

Check the reference post in my signature for a complete list of death triggers and how to avoid them.
Are you sure?can you give me some example,i dont think anyone when crazy when i confine jubjub.I want to check them just for their safety
Currently, raping/confining Jubjub has the same effect as killing her.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes