4.80 star(s) 74 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
Considering we can go to wonderland in BS 1, I'm pretty sure the Alice here in BS 2 also uhh made the Lost empire (BS 1)
and Mary Sue/Ann just did her thing to f- it up...
Just the initial assumption, now my take on BS2 is Alice behind it all lol :^ but guess Hood is the only non-boss, non-protag, non-god character aware of the setting and try to fight against it?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Just the initial assumption, now my take on BS2 is Alice behind it all lol :^ but guess Hood is the only non-boss, non-protag, non-god character aware of the setting and try to fight against it?
Let's see...Our MC is always Alice this, Alice that, I can definitely see why it's Alice...
THERE CAN NEVER BE ENOUGH ALICE!!!

If you know RRH's ending in BS1, then you should know why she's here

Jul 20, 2019
Let's see...Our MC is always Alice this, Alice that, I can definitely see why it's Alice...
THERE CAN NEVER BE ENOUGH ALICE!!!

If you know RRH's ending in BS1, then you should know why she is here.
Cant get what she meant in the bad end version lol, about taking Grimm head, but generally I get a vague impression that she goes against god

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Eh? What taking Grimm head? She literally goes on like "I'll find whoever did this" or something similar to that
Nvm, I still have the save

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
Eh? What taking Grimm head? She literally goes on like "I'll find whoever did this" or something similar to that
Time to redo BS 1 just to get a dam- ending XD
After that part in the letter she seemingly came back and talked about "taking your head" before the credit roll iirc

Jul 20, 2019
I won't be surprised if the one watching Grimm (Player / Us) is Alice lul
Since she went splat in the intro...
For goings splat, she also get rekt'd in BS1 if we use the name Grimm lmao, I had a good time imagine Alice went Pikachuface then Mary Sue went wtf and force game over.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

For goings splat, she also get rekt'd in BS1 if we use the name Grimm lmao, I had a good time imagine Alice went Pikachuface then Mary Sue went wtf and force game over.
It's more like Both of 'em go "wut? did we f- the memory wipe?" and they just go "oh well, memory wiping again it is"
Games like these makes me wanna drink an amnesia potion to re-experience them all over again @ w@b
Nothing beats the first time of playing a good gameeee

Jul 20, 2019
It's more like Both of 'em go "wut? did we f- the memory wipe?" and they just go "oh well, memory wiping again it is"
The way Alice act with how she goes "Grimm-sama, so you remember me..." emotionally fooled me into thinking she's just another pawn of Mary Sue roftl these girls are fucking Umineko witches with such god-tier of trolling :^

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Mary sue made the lost empire in bs1. She also made Grimm and Red Hood. Basically everything in bs1 was made by Mary Sue except Baphomet, who is one of Mary's parents that got trapped in Mary's "garden", and the Alice that appears in D end.
I won't be surprised if the one watching Grimm (Player / Us) is Alice lul
Since she went splat in the intro...
That alice is dead dead, you don't come back after Mary splats you.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The way Alice act with how she goes "Grimm-sama, so you remember me..." emotionally fooled me into thinking she's just another pawn of Mary Sue roftl these girls are fucking Umineko witches with such god-tier of trolling :^
Mary Sue is 100% one of those "creators" but instead of uhh making a good one, she just went look for simple good ones and rewrite it to her bad ending fetish = .=ll

Mary sue made the lost empire in bs1. She also made Grimm and Red Hood. Basically everything in bs1 was made by Mary Sue except Baphomet, who is one of Mary's parents that got trapped in Mary's "garden", and the Alice that appears in D end.

That alice is dead dead, you don't come back after Mary splats you.
Miss Crawly can just pop in another one of her uhh "things" since that's how we see her again in End. D
Apparently, every single great thing just wants to f- Grimm and make kids over and over again for some reason...

Jul 20, 2019
Mary Sue is 100% one of those "creators" but instead of uhh making a good one, she just went look for simple good ones and rewrite it to her bad ending fetish = .=ll

Miss Crawly can just pop in another one of her uhh "things" since that's how we see her again in End. D
Apparently, every single great thing just wants to f- Grimm and make kids over and over again for some reason...
Maybe because Grimm actually is the one created 'em all and they have to love him or he will erase everything if he's eventually bored :^

Edit: Or everything is Grimm's dream and the girls are trying their best to keep him sleep because if he wakes up, they're rekt'd for real :unsure:

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The intro Alice isn't Crawling one. She's a copy like Bs 1 Victoria is to Bs 2 Victoria. If she were crawling one, Mary would not have been able to splat her. Mary isn't strong enough to outright kill outer ones like that as seen by being unable to handle Baphomet until you step in and defeat her. Additionally, she wouldn't be confused at crawling one's appearance at the end of D end since she would already know that she was around.

Maybe because Grimm actually is the one created 'em all and they have to love him or he will erase everything if he's eventually bored :^
Grimm (and Red Hood) is specifically stated in BS2 to be a creation of Mary Sue. He may be based on real life creators but he is not them. He is like Bs 1 Victoria, a copy albeit with improved specs, Mary's magnum opus that exceeds even its creator.

Jul 20, 2019
So Grimm really is based on all writers Mary interested in I guess, she did referred a few famous name in BS1 after all.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The intro Alice isn't Crawling one. She's a copy like Bs 1 Victoria is to Bs 2 Victoria. If she were crawling one, Mary would not have been able to splat her. Mary isn't strong enough to outright kill outer ones like that as seen by being unable to handle Baphomet until you step in and defeat her. Additionally, she wouldn't be confused at crawling one's appearance at the end of D end since she would already know that she was around.
I meant like after the splatting, Miss Crawly prolly just took her (Alice) form hence why Mary Sue's surprised in End. D.

Grimm (and Red Hood) is specifically stated in BS2 to be a creation of Mary Sue. He may be based on real life creators but he is not them. He is like Bs 1 Victoria, a copy albeit with improved specs, Mary's magnum opus that exceeds even its creator.
They did say that he's the amalgamation of creators soo he's pretty much an unknown entity now > .>ll
Altho I'm not sure how Mary Sue created such a thing...

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes